From: sdmike...@gmail.com (Michael T)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Subject: Chiefs vs. Packers Super Bowl?
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2021 05:49:07 -0800
 by: Michael T - Tue, 21 Dec 2021 13:49 UTC

This is the latest forecast by FiveThirtyEight.
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2021-nfl-predictions/

Let's have some fun folks.

Wonder what the odds are of the Chiefs losing both of their final two games
at the Bengals and at the Broncos?

With last weekend's stunning losses by Arizona and Tampa Bay I am not ruling
out anything.

I just want to get rid of this week-long funk I have been in since the
Chargers loss to the Chiefs.

Buffalo upsetting Belichick and his Patriots would help. Losing 3
linebackers and RB Damien Harris to the COVID-19 list gives me some hope.

Merry Christmas to Robin and all the other commenters.

~Michael

Re: Chiefs vs. Packers Super Bowl?

<j2mkcmFdb0uU2@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1743&group=alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers#1743

From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Subject: Re: Chiefs vs. Packers Super Bowl?
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 14:12:16 -0500
 by: Robin Miller - Fri, 24 Dec 2021 19:12 UTC

Michael T wrote:
> This is the latest forecast by FiveThirtyEight.
> https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2021-nfl-predictions/
>
> Let's have some fun folks.
>
> Wonder what the odds are of the Chiefs losing both of their final two
> games at the Bengals and at the Broncos?
>
> With last weekend's stunning losses by Arizona and Tampa Bay I am not
> ruling out anything.
>
> I just want to get rid of this week-long funk I have been in since the
> Chargers loss to the Chiefs.
>
> Buffalo upsetting Belichick and his Patriots would help.  Losing 3
> linebackers and RB Damien Harris to the COVID-19 list gives me some hope.
>
> Merry Christmas to Robin and all the other commenters.
>
> ~Michael

Merry Christmas, Michael!

I don't want to see the Chiefs in the Super Bowl.

--Robin