Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 07:28:16 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Cooper + Lamb + Gallup, key to 'fixing' Cowboys offensive woes?
From: prohuman...@gmail.com (observer)
 by: observer - Fri, 10 Dec 2021 15:28 UTC

---
December 10 2021

Amari Cooper notes Cowboys WR trio
hasn't played full game together
https://www.nfl.com/news/amari-cooper-cowboys-wr-trio-full-game-ceedee-lamb-michael-gallup
---

The Dallas Cowboys haven't had their star-
studded receiver trio of Amari Cooper, Cee-
Dee Lamb and Michael Gallup on the field
together much this season.

Since midway through the third quarter of
Week 1, one or more of the receivers have
been out of the lineup or on a snap count.

On Thursday, Cooper noted on 105.3 The Fan
that the 3 haven't been on the field with Dak
Prescott for an entire game this season.

Gallup suffered a calf strain in Week 1 & was
sidelined for the finish ... went on injured re-
serve missing the next 7 games. He returned
in Week 10 -- a blowout of Atlanta in which no
one played a full complement of snaps.

Cooper missed Weeks 11-12 on the reserve/
COVID-19 list and was held to spot duty in his
return in Week 13 (24 snaps).

Lamb sat out Week 12 after suffering a con-
cussion.

"If we go out there and play to our potential,
which I know we will, it's just gonna be real
hard to stop," Cooper said ...

The 3 receivers can all be dominant in their
own ways. Cooper pressures defenses on all
3 levels, Lamb is a maven over the middle &
after the catch, and Gallup has proven to be
an expert sideline receiver.

When all 3 are on the field together, expect
Lamb to operate more out of the slot with
deep threats in Cooper and Gallup flanking.
It's the top WR trio in the NFL when all 4 are
healthy.

The Cowboys' offense has gone thru spurts
of explosiveness & struggles thru the 2021
campaign.

The hope is that the WR trio can stay healthy
down the stretch & Dallas will be playing its
best ball heading into the playoffs. If they can,
the Cowboys' offense will be dangerous.