When in doubt, lead trump.

sport / alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers / PFF: 2022 NFL Free Agency: Updated landing spots for PFF's top 50 free agents

SubjectAuthor
* PFF: 2022 NFL Free Agency: Updated landing spots for PFF's top 50phlash74
`* Re: PFF: 2022 NFL Free Agency: Updated landing spots for PFF's top 50Robin Miller
 `* Re: PFF: 2022 NFL Free Agency: Updated landing spots for PFF's top 50phlash74
  `* Re: PFF: 2022 NFL Free Agency: Updated landing spots for PFF's top 50phlash74
   `* Re: PFF: 2022 NFL Free Agency: Updated landing spots for PFF's top 50phlash74
    `* Re: PFF: 2022 NFL Free Agency: Updated landing spots for PFF's top 50Robin Miller
     `* Re: PFF: 2022 NFL Free Agency: Updated landing spots for PFF's top 50Robin Miller
      `* Re: PFF: 2022 NFL Free Agency: Updated landing spots for PFF's top 50phlash74
       `* Re: PFF: 2022 NFL Free Agency: Updated landing spots for PFF's top 50Robin Miller
        `- Re: PFF: 2022 NFL Free Agency: Updated landing spots for PFF's top 50phlash74

1
PFF: 2022 NFL Free Agency: Updated landing spots for PFF's top 50 free agents

<609d52af-1274-4b24-bfb8-57b1d9946820n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1878&group=alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers#1878

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 14:45:08 -0800 (PST)
Subject: PFF: 2022 NFL Free Agency: Updated landing spots for PFF's top 50
free agents
From: phlas...@msn.com (phlash74)
 by: phlash74 - Mon, 21 Feb 2022 22:45 UTC

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-2022-nfl-free-agency-landing-spots-pff-top-50-free-agents

Full list at the link, PFF predicts the Chargers to re-sign the only FA in their top 50 while signing two others away from other teams:

7. WR MIKE WILLIAMS, LOS ANGELES CHARGERS
Prediction: Los Angeles Chargers – Four years, $68 million ($38 million guaranteed)
Williams had the best year of his career under Joe Lombardi’s Saints-inspired scheme. While he kept his downfield role, he also worked underneath routes. This led to a drop in his yards per reception, but it helped him to set new career records in receptions (76) and receiving yards (1,146).

There is a good chance the Chargers franchise tag Williams in an effort to negotiate a long-term deal before the mid-July deadline. They could also let Williams play out his franchise tag to see if he can replicate his 2021 production before shelling out big money.

23. DT AKIEM HICKS, CHICAGO BEARS
Prediction: Los Angeles Chargers – Two years, $17 million ($12.5 million guaranteed)
Hicks has regressed since his terrific 2018 season. Health has been his biggest issue, as he’s missed 20 games over the last three years. While he doesn't possess great volume statistics, he’s still effective on a per-play basis. In 2021, he recorded a 10.6% pressure rate, which is on par with the 10.7% he recorded in 2018. He could still be a big asset, but he needs to stay healthy.

Enter the Chargers. Head coach Brandon Staley has familiarity with Hicks dating back to his time as linebackers coach for the Bears in 2017-18. Hicks would help to solve the Chargers' run defense woes while also giving them an interior pass-rusher — something they’ve lacked for years..

43. TE DAVID NJOKU, CLEVELAND BROWNS
Prediction: Los Angeles Chargers – Three years, $37.5 million, ($25..5 million guaranteed)
Njoku hasn’t quite panned out the way the Browns might’ve wanted him to, but it’s tough to deny his upside and improvement over the last couple of years. Standing 6-foot-4 and running a 4.64-second 40-yard dash, Njoku's athleticism will be welcomed by most teams that need a tight end.

One of those teams could be the Chargers. Jared Cook offers a similar athletic-type build, and while Njoku could be a bit pricier, he has more upside and could break out after catching passes from Justin Herbert.

Re: PFF: 2022 NFL Free Agency: Updated landing spots for PFF's top 50 free agents

<j7l4hdF8g55U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1881&group=alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers#1881

From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
free agents
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 16:56:56 -0500
 by: Robin Miller - Tue, 22 Feb 2022 21:56 UTC

phlash74 wrote:
> https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-2022-nfl-free-agency-landing-spots-pff-top-50-free-agents
>
> Full list at the link, PFF predicts the Chargers to re-sign the only FA in their top 50 while signing two others away from other teams:
>
> 7. WR MIKE WILLIAMS, LOS ANGELES CHARGERS
> Prediction: Los Angeles Chargers – Four years, $68 million ($38 million guaranteed)
> Williams had the best year of his career under Joe Lombardi’s Saints-inspired scheme. While he kept his downfield role, he also worked underneath routes. This led to a drop in his yards per reception, but it helped him to set new career records in receptions (76) and receiving yards (1,146).
>
> There is a good chance the Chargers franchise tag Williams in an effort to negotiate a long-term deal before the mid-July deadline. They could also let Williams play out his franchise tag to see if he can replicate his 2021 production before shelling out big money.
>
> 23. DT AKIEM HICKS, CHICAGO BEARS
> Prediction: Los Angeles Chargers – Two years, $17 million ($12.5 million guaranteed)
> Hicks has regressed since his terrific 2018 season. Health has been his biggest issue, as he’s missed 20 games over the last three years. While he doesn't possess great volume statistics, he’s still effective on a per-play basis. In 2021, he recorded a 10.6% pressure rate, which is on par with the 10.7% he recorded in 2018. He could still be a big asset, but he needs to stay healthy.
>
> Enter the Chargers. Head coach Brandon Staley has familiarity with Hicks dating back to his time as linebackers coach for the Bears in 2017-18. Hicks would help to solve the Chargers' run defense woes while also giving them an interior pass-rusher — something they’ve lacked for years.
>
> 43. TE DAVID NJOKU, CLEVELAND BROWNS
> Prediction: Los Angeles Chargers – Three years, $37.5 million, ($25.5 million guaranteed)
> Njoku hasn’t quite panned out the way the Browns might’ve wanted him to, but it’s tough to deny his upside and improvement over the last couple of years. Standing 6-foot-4 and running a 4.64-second 40-yard dash, Njoku's athleticism will be welcomed by most teams that need a tight end.
>
> One of those teams could be the Chargers. Jared Cook offers a similar athletic-type build, and while Njoku could be a bit pricier, he has more upside and could break out after catching passes from Justin Herbert.

Very much hope the Chargers re-sign Williams.

While I'm not familiar with Njoku, that's a lot of money to pay a TE.
The Chargers' letting Henry go suggests to me that they don't want to
pay that kind of money for a TE.

--Robin

Re: PFF: 2022 NFL Free Agency: Updated landing spots for PFF's top 50 free agents

<ca39f319-6f42-4488-8791-816fc98f5fc6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1883&group=alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers#1883

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 11:19:42 -0800 (PST)
free agents
From: phlas...@msn.com (phlash74)
 by: phlash74 - Wed, 23 Feb 2022 19:19 UTC

On Tuesday, February 22, 2022 at 1:57:03 PM UTC-8, Robin Miller wrote:
> phlash74 wrote:
> > https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-2022-nfl-free-agency-landing-spots-pff-top-50-free-agents
> >
> > Full list at the link, PFF predicts the Chargers to re-sign the only FA in their top 50 while signing two others away from other teams:
> >
> > 7. WR MIKE WILLIAMS, LOS ANGELES CHARGERS
> > Prediction: Los Angeles Chargers – Four years, $68 million ($38 million guaranteed)
> > Williams had the best year of his career under Joe Lombardi’s Saints-inspired scheme. While he kept his downfield role, he also worked underneath routes. This led to a drop in his yards per reception, but it helped him to set new career records in receptions (76) and receiving yards (1,146).
> >
> > There is a good chance the Chargers franchise tag Williams in an effort to negotiate a long-term deal before the mid-July deadline. They could also let Williams play out his franchise tag to see if he can replicate his 2021 production before shelling out big money.
> >
> > 23. DT AKIEM HICKS, CHICAGO BEARS
> > Prediction: Los Angeles Chargers – Two years, $17 million ($12.5 million guaranteed)
> > Hicks has regressed since his terrific 2018 season. Health has been his biggest issue, as he’s missed 20 games over the last three years. While he doesn't possess great volume statistics, he’s still effective on a per-play basis. In 2021, he recorded a 10.6% pressure rate, which is on par with the 10.7% he recorded in 2018. He could still be a big asset, but he needs to stay healthy.
> >
> > Enter the Chargers. Head coach Brandon Staley has familiarity with Hicks dating back to his time as linebackers coach for the Bears in 2017-18. Hicks would help to solve the Chargers' run defense woes while also giving them an interior pass-rusher — something they’ve lacked for years.
> >
> > 43. TE DAVID NJOKU, CLEVELAND BROWNS
> > Prediction: Los Angeles Chargers – Three years, $37.5 million, ($25.5 million guaranteed)
> > Njoku hasn’t quite panned out the way the Browns might’ve wanted him to, but it’s tough to deny his upside and improvement over the last couple of years. Standing 6-foot-4 and running a 4.64-second 40-yard dash, Njoku's athleticism will be welcomed by most teams that need a tight end.
> >
> > One of those teams could be the Chargers. Jared Cook offers a similar athletic-type build, and while Njoku could be a bit pricier, he has more upside and could break out after catching passes from Justin Herbert.
> >
> Very much hope the Chargers re-sign Williams.
>
> While I'm not familiar with Njoku, that's a lot of money to pay a TE.
> The Chargers' letting Henry go suggests to me that they don't want to
> pay that kind of money for a TE.
>
> --Robin

He tore up the Chargers' defense in that shootout with Cleveland this past season, to the tune of 7 catches for 149 yards including a 71 yard touchdown reception. But I agree the Chargers aren't likely to spend that amount of money at the position unless they see him as a missing puzzle piece to a Super Bowl contender.

Michael

Re: PFF: 2022 NFL Free Agency: Updated landing spots for PFF's top 50 free agents

<c016da37-a547-4ec1-b7b3-abd3ea77b233n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1894&group=alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers#1894

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 17:29:10 -0800 (PST)
free agents
From: phlas...@msn.com (phlash74)
 by: phlash74 - Tue, 8 Mar 2022 01:29 UTC

On Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at 11:19:44 AM UTC-8, phlash74 wrote:
> [...]
> > >
> > > One of those teams could be the Chargers. Jared Cook offers a similar athletic-type build, and while Njoku could be a bit pricier, he has more upside and could break out after catching passes from Justin Herbert.
> > >
> > Very much hope the Chargers re-sign Williams.
> >
> > While I'm not familiar with Njoku, that's a lot of money to pay a TE.
> > The Chargers' letting Henry go suggests to me that they don't want to
> > pay that kind of money for a TE.
> >
> > --Robin
> He tore up the Chargers' defense in that shootout with Cleveland this past season, to the tune of 7 catches for 149 yards including a 71 yard touchdown reception. But I agree the Chargers aren't likely to spend that amount of money at the position unless they see him as a missing puzzle piece to a Super Bowl contender.

Update: The Browns gave Njoku the franchise tag so he won't be a Charger - https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33446043/cleveland-browns-use-franchise-tag-te-david-njoku

There are a lot of reports that the Chargers will tag Williams before tomorrow's deadline, which gives them some time to work on a long term deal with him.

Michael

Re: PFF: 2022 NFL Free Agency: Updated landing spots for PFF's top 50 free agents

<2360d739-f404-4543-a19f-0cd3323692ddn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1897&group=alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers#1897

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2022 11:14:39 -0800 (PST)
free agents
From: phlas...@msn.com (phlash74)
 by: phlash74 - Tue, 8 Mar 2022 19:14 UTC

On Monday, March 7, 2022 at 5:29:11 PM UTC-8, phlash74 wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at 11:19:44 AM UTC-8, phlash74 wrote:

> > > Very much hope the Chargers re-sign Williams.
> > >
> > > While I'm not familiar with Njoku, that's a lot of money to pay a TE.
> > > The Chargers' letting Henry go suggests to me that they don't want to
> > > pay that kind of money for a TE.
> > >
> > > --Robin
> > He tore up the Chargers' defense in that shootout with Cleveland this past season, to the tune of 7 catches for 149 yards including a 71 yard touchdown reception. But I agree the Chargers aren't likely to spend that amount of money at the position unless they see him as a missing puzzle piece to a Super Bowl contender.
> >
> > Michael
> Update: The Browns gave Njoku the franchise tag so he won't be a Charger - https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33446043/cleveland-browns-use-franchise-tag-te-david-njoku
>
> There are a lot of reports that the Chargers will tag Williams before tomorrow's deadline, which gives them some time to work on a long term deal with him.
>
> Michael

Update to the update about Williams: https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1501267172886294535

Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
Sources: The #Chargers and star WR Mike Williams are closing in on a huge new contract extension to beat the franchise tag deadline and keep him in LA for years to come.
10:42 AM · Mar 8, 2022·TweetDeck

Michael

Re: PFF: 2022 NFL Free Agency: Updated landing spots for PFF's top 50 free agents

<j8pp9nF9pmsU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1899&group=alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers#1899

From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
free agents
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2022 14:32:04 -0500
 by: Robin Miller - Tue, 8 Mar 2022 19:32 UTC

phlash74 wrote:
> On Monday, March 7, 2022 at 5:29:11 PM UTC-8, phlash74 wrote:

>>> He tore up the Chargers' defense in that shootout with Cleveland this past season, to the tune of 7 catches for 149 yards including a 71 yard touchdown reception. But I agree the Chargers aren't likely to spend that amount of money at the position unless they see him as a missing puzzle piece to a Super Bowl contender.
>>>
>>> Michael
>> Update: The Browns gave Njoku the franchise tag so he won't be a Charger - https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33446043/cleveland-browns-use-franchise-tag-te-david-njoku
>>
>> There are a lot of reports that the Chargers will tag Williams before tomorrow's deadline, which gives them some time to work on a long term deal with him.
>>
>> Michael
>
> Update to the update about Williams: https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1501267172886294535
>
> Ian Rapoport
> @RapSheet
> Sources: The #Chargers and star WR Mike Williams are closing in on a huge new contract extension to beat the franchise tag deadline and keep him in LA for years to come.
> 10:42 AM · Mar 8, 2022·TweetDeck
>
> Michael

Wow again. Even double wow:

Chargers, WR Mike Williams agree on 3-year, $60 million contract
extension. (via @RapSheet)

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1501269708695298051

Re: PFF: 2022 NFL Free Agency: Updated landing spots for PFF's top 50 free agents

<j8ppbgF9pmsU3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1900&group=alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers#1900

From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
free agents
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2022 14:33:01 -0500
 by: Robin Miller - Tue, 8 Mar 2022 19:33 UTC

Robin Miller wrote:
> phlash74 wrote:

>>> Update: The Browns gave Njoku the franchise tag so he won't be a
>>> Charger -
>>> https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33446043/cleveland-browns-use-franchise-tag-te-david-njoku
>>>

>>> There are a lot of reports that the Chargers will tag Williams before
>>> tomorrow's deadline, which gives them some time to work on a long
>>> term deal with him.
>>>
>>> Michael
>>
>> Update to the update about Williams:
>> https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1501267172886294535
>>
>> Ian Rapoport
>> @RapSheet
>> Sources: The #Chargers and star WR Mike Williams are closing in on a
>> huge new contract extension to beat the franchise tag deadline and
>> keep him in LA for years to come.
>> 10:42 AM · Mar 8, 2022·TweetDeck
>>
>> Michael
>>

> Wow again. Even double wow:
>
> Chargers, WR Mike Williams agree on 3-year, $60 million contract
> extension. (via @RapSheet)
>
> https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1501269708695298051

Daniel Popper @danielrpopper

#Chargers are signing WR Mike Williams to a three-year, $60 million deal
with $40 million fully guaranteed at signing, source confirms.

2:01 PM · Mar 8, 2022

Re: PFF: 2022 NFL Free Agency: Updated landing spots for PFF's top 50 free agents

<925fe8ae-ceff-4b2e-89ee-2780ce1109d3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1901&group=alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers#1901

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2022 12:54:24 -0800 (PST)
free agents
From: phlas...@msn.com (phlash74)
 by: phlash74 - Tue, 8 Mar 2022 20:54 UTC

On Tuesday, March 8, 2022 at 11:33:06 AM UTC-8, Robin Miller wrote:
> Robin Miller wrote:
> > phlash74 wrote:

> >> Update to the update about Williams:
> >> https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1501267172886294535
> >>
> >> Ian Rapoport
> >> @RapSheet
> >> Sources: The #Chargers and star WR Mike Williams are closing in on a
> >> huge new contract extension to beat the franchise tag deadline and
> >> keep him in LA for years to come.
> >> 10:42 AM · Mar 8, 2022·TweetDeck
> >>
> >> Michael
> >>

> > Wow again. Even double wow:
> >
> > Chargers, WR Mike Williams agree on 3-year, $60 million contract
> > extension. (via @RapSheet)
> >
> > https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1501269708695298051
> >

> Daniel Popper @danielrpopper
>
> #Chargers are signing WR Mike Williams to a three-year, $60 million deal
> with $40 million fully guaranteed at signing, source confirms.
>
> 2:01 PM · Mar 8, 2022

ESPN story on the signing from Shelley Smith:
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33454409/source-los-angeles-chargers-agree-3-year-60m-deal-wr-mike-williams

Source: Los Angeles Chargers agree to 3-year, $60M deal with WR Mike Williams
11:02 AM PT
ESPN

The Los Angeles Chargers and wide receiver Mike Williams have reached agreement on a three-year, $60 million deal that includes $40 million guaranteed and $28 million in Year 1, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

Williams made a base salary of $15.68 million last season after the Chargers picked up his fifth-year option.

He is coming off the best season of his five-year career, setting career highs with 76 receptions and 1,146 yards while adding nine touchdown receptions, one short of his previous career best. He had 27 more catches and 145 more yards than his previous highs entering the 2021 season.

The 27-year-old had six tying or go-ahead touchdown receptions this past season, the most in the league since Sterling Sharpe in 1989.

Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert looked to the 6-foot-4 playmaker in the clutch, and Williams delivered. He created space on a 53-yard touchdown catch with 2:03 remaining in a 41-37 victory against the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 11. Williams also had a game-tying 12-yard TD catch on the final play of regulation against the Las Vegas Raiders in Week 18.

And rather than strictly relying on his size and jumping ability on contested throws, the Chargers entrusted Williams to "flip the script," in his own words, and got the ball to him on a lot of quick, short routes.

It worked. Williams had big games against the Kansas City Chiefs (7 catches, 122 yards, 2 TDs) and Cleveland Browns (8 catches, 165 yards, 2 TDs).

Williams has missed only four games since his 2017 rookie season, which was largely derailed because of injury after he was the No. 7 pick in the draft. In his five seasons with the Chargers, Williams has 227 catches for 3,662 yards -- an average of 16.1 yards per catch -- and 27 total touchdowns.

Information from ESPN's Shelley Smith was used in this report.

Re: PFF: 2022 NFL Free Agency: Updated landing spots for PFF's top 50 free agents

<j8q1asFba5dU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1902&group=alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers#1902

From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
free agents
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2022 16:49:13 -0500
 by: Robin Miller - Tue, 8 Mar 2022 21:49 UTC

phlash74 wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 8, 2022 at 11:33:06 AM UTC-8, Robin Miller wrote:
>> Robin Miller wrote:

>>> Wow again. Even double wow:
>>>
>>> Chargers, WR Mike Williams agree on 3-year, $60 million contract
>>> extension. (via @RapSheet)
>>>
>>> https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1501269708695298051
>>>

>> Daniel Popper @danielrpopper
>>
>> #Chargers are signing WR Mike Williams to a three-year, $60 million deal
>> with $40 million fully guaranteed at signing, source confirms.
>>
>> 2:01 PM · Mar 8, 2022
>
> ESPN story on the signing from Shelley Smith:
> https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33454409/source-los-angeles-chargers-agree-3-year-60m-deal-wr-mike-williams
>
> Source: Los Angeles Chargers agree to 3-year, $60M deal with WR Mike Williams
> 11:02 AM PT
> ESPN
>
> The Los Angeles Chargers and wide receiver Mike Williams have reached agreement on a three-year, $60 million deal that includes $40 million guaranteed and $28 million in Year 1, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.
>
> Williams made a base salary of $15.68 million last season after the Chargers picked up his fifth-year option.
>
> He is coming off the best season of his five-year career, setting career highs with 76 receptions and 1,146 yards while adding nine touchdown receptions, one short of his previous career best. He had 27 more catches and 145 more yards than his previous highs entering the 2021 season.
>
> The 27-year-old had six tying or go-ahead touchdown receptions this past season, the most in the league since Sterling Sharpe in 1989.
>
> Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert looked to the 6-foot-4 playmaker in the clutch, and Williams delivered. He created space on a 53-yard touchdown catch with 2:03 remaining in a 41-37 victory against the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 11. Williams also had a game-tying 12-yard TD catch on the final play of regulation against the Las Vegas Raiders in Week 18.
>
> And rather than strictly relying on his size and jumping ability on contested throws, the Chargers entrusted Williams to "flip the script," in his own words, and got the ball to him on a lot of quick, short routes.
>
> It worked. Williams had big games against the Kansas City Chiefs (7 catches, 122 yards, 2 TDs) and Cleveland Browns (8 catches, 165 yards, 2 TDs).
>
> Williams has missed only four games since his 2017 rookie season, which was largely derailed because of injury after he was the No. 7 pick in the draft. In his five seasons with the Chargers, Williams has 227 catches for 3,662 yards -- an average of 16.1 yards per catch -- and 27 total touchdowns.
>
> Information from ESPN's Shelley Smith was used in this report.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: PFF: 2022 NFL Free Agency: Updated landing spots for PFF's top 50 free agents

<189ba678-ff91-4f09-91ff-06c847d6b094n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1904&group=alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers#1904

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2022 15:28:28 -0800 (PST)
free agents
From: phlas...@msn.com (phlash74)
 by: phlash74 - Tue, 8 Mar 2022 23:28 UTC