Winning isn't everything. It's the only thing. -- Vince Lombardi

sport / alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants / I wish I was happier and was able to give her real kisses for the tds and the win

SubjectAuthor
* I wish I was happier and was able to give her real kisses for the tdsjeffg...@webtv.net
`* Re: I wish I was happier and was able to give her real kisses for thejeffg...@webtv.net
 `* Re: I wish I was happier and was able to give her real kisses for theiommiRULES
  `- Re: I wish I was happier and was able to give her real kisses for thejeffg...@webtv.net

1
I wish I was happier and was able to give her real kisses for the tds and the win

<ca509f4e-a7d6-48e4-bc9c-de8377c07669n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1899&group=alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants#1899

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2021 17:03:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I wish I was happier and was able to give her real kisses for the tds
and the win
From: jeffgers...@webtv.net (jeffg...@webtv.net)
 by: jeffg...@webtv.net - Mon, 4 Oct 2021 00:03 UTC

She took a walk this morning like she has thousands of times in the 44 years we have been married, many with me and many alone like this morning.

She fell! She came home in tears holding a wash cloth to her bloody mouth. She is now in pain, elbow and a knee that pretty much won't bend. She had 2 stitches and we don't know yet if there was damage to her teeth.

She never misses a day at school, but will now miss several.

We finally got home in the 2nd quarter. The first two plays I saw were the misfire on 3rd and one followed by the missed chip shot field goal. I also missed some good plays (but saw them on replay) like the Ross td and the interception by the Giants as there were things I had to do.

Re: I wish I was happier and was able to give her real kisses for the tds and the win

<09455dd3-c3b0-4132-8d20-25cb94e952adn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1900&group=alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants#1900

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2021 17:05:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: I wish I was happier and was able to give her real kisses for the
tds and the win
From: jeffgers...@webtv.net (jeffg...@webtv.net)
 by: jeffg...@webtv.net - Mon, 4 Oct 2021 00:05 UTC

On Sunday, October 3, 2021 at 8:03:46 PM UTC-4, jeffg...@webtv.net wrote:
> She took a walk this morning like she has thousands of times in the 44 years we have been married, many with me and many alone like this morning.
>
> She fell! She came home in tears holding a wash cloth to her bloody mouth.. She is now in pain, elbow and a knee that pretty much won't bend. She had 2 stitches and we don't know yet if there was damage to her teeth.
>
> She never misses a day at school, but will now miss several.
>
> We finally got home in the 2nd quarter. The first two plays I saw were the misfire on 3rd and one followed by the missed chip shot field goal. I also missed some good plays (but saw them on replay) like the Ross td and the interception by the Giants as there were things I had to do.

Oh, I should add she got air kisses for the tds and the win.😊

Re: I wish I was happier and was able to give her real kisses for the tds and the win

<c2b62b81-b3b4-487e-bdca-6a04e5c7a067n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1909&group=alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants#1909

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2021 19:51:31 -0700 (PDT)
tds and the win
From: gregkane...@gmail.com (iommiRULES)
 by: iommiRULES - Mon, 4 Oct 2021 02:51 UTC

On Sunday, October 3, 2021 at 8:05:27 PM UTC-4, jeffg...@webtv.net wrote:
> On Sunday, October 3, 2021 at 8:03:46 PM UTC-4, jeffg...@webtv.net wrote:
> > She took a walk this morning like she has thousands of times in the 44 years we have been married, many with me and many alone like this morning.
> >
> > She fell! She came home in tears holding a wash cloth to her bloody mouth. She is now in pain, elbow and a knee that pretty much won't bend. She had 2 stitches and we don't know yet if there was damage to her teeth.
> >
> > She never misses a day at school, but will now miss several.
> >
> > We finally got home in the 2nd quarter. The first two plays I saw were the misfire on 3rd and one followed by the missed chip shot field goal. I also missed some good plays (but saw them on replay) like the Ross td and the interception by the Giants as there were things I had to do.
> Oh, I should add she got air kisses for the tds and the win.😊

Oh i hope shes doing OK, speedy recovery.

Re: I wish I was happier and was able to give her real kisses for the tds and the win

<fed7cdc9-ee21-433b-bc59-f27aef6ea9ben@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1910&group=alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants#1910

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2021 03:28:34 -0700 (PDT)
tds and the win
From: jeffgers...@webtv.net (jeffg...@webtv.net)
 by: jeffg...@webtv.net - Mon, 4 Oct 2021 10:28 UTC

On Sunday, October 3, 2021 at 10:51:32 PM UTC-4, iommiRULES wrote:
> On Sunday, October 3, 2021 at 8:05:27 PM UTC-4, jeffg...@webtv.net wrote:
> > On Sunday, October 3, 2021 at 8:03:46 PM UTC-4, jeffg...@webtv.net wrote:
> > > She took a walk this morning like she has thousands of times in the 44 years we have been married, many with me and many alone like this morning..
> > >
> > > She fell! She came home in tears holding a wash cloth to her bloody mouth. She is now in pain, elbow and a knee that pretty much won't bend. She had 2 stitches and we don't know yet if there was damage to her teeth.
> > >
> > > She never misses a day at school, but will now miss several.
> > >
> > > We finally got home in the 2nd quarter. The first two plays I saw were the misfire on 3rd and one followed by the missed chip shot field goal. I also missed some good plays (but saw them on replay) like the Ross td and the interception by the Giants as there were things I had to do.
> > Oh, I should add she got air kisses for the tds and the win.😊
> Oh i hope shes doing OK, speedy recovery.
Thank you.