Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 08:07:15 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Cowboys facing danger of Cardinals QB Kyler Murray
From: prohuman...@gmail.com (observer)
 by: observer - Thu, 30 Dec 2021 16:07 UTC

Preface: Last week, the Colts, who had gotten
a takeaway in every game & was tied with the
Cowboys with 31 takeaways as of week 15, got
-0- takeaways vs the Cards. Murray, with an aver-
age sacked-by-opponent rate of 1 in every 16
attempts, not sacked in last week's game.

So, this week, with Murray's escapability talents,
it will be challenging for the Cowboys to pres-
sure/sack/intercept Murray with the Cards moti-
vated to snap out of their 3 game losing streak
& elevate their current 5th NFC seed playoff pos-
ition.

---
December 30 2021
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/cowboys-explain-danger-of-cardinals-qb-kyler-murray-in-13-seconds/ar-AASgY8S
---

The crew doesn’t underestimate the challenge
Murray, his weapons and head coach Kliff Kings-
bury’s scheme pose. Quinn guides them on the
perils of Murray’s escapability ... after he bolts
from the pocket to defend both vertical & hori-
zontal threats.

Animal-loving Parsons compares Murray to a
cheetah on account of his rare speed. Parsons
doesn’t assume he can thwart Murray alone. But
the linebacker who fashions himself an always-
hungry lion proposed a workaround.

“The cheetah’s the fastest animal, but I mean a
lion doesn’t just go by himself,” Parsons said.
“It’s a lot of lions and lionesses. So if you’ve got
a pack of lions, then I like the lion over the chee-
tah any day of the week.”