Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.autos.sport.indycar,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.autos.sport.cart
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Subject: Susie Wolff joins F1 Academy as Managing Director
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2023 15:46:06 -0800
 by: a425couple - Fri, 3 Mar 2023 23:46 UTC

From Facebook

Susie Wolff
The next chapter begins as I join F1 Academy as Managing Director.
This presents an opportunity to promote genuine change in our industry
by creating the best possible structure to find and nurture female
talent on their journey to the elite levels of motorsport, both on and
off the racetrack.
There is a lot of work to be done but there is also a clear
determination to get this right. In doing so, I believe the F1 Academy
can represent something beyond racing. It can inspire women around the
world to follow their dreams and realise that with talent, passion and
determination, there is no limit to what they can achieve.
I would like to thank Stefano for entrusting me with a role that means
as much to me personally as it does professionally.

There were 250 comments, including:

Colin Jones
Pity you never got a chance to show everyone what you could have done
in a Grand Prix.
Good luck with the new job Susie

Frank Tipping
Well done Suzie , you are a long way from where you started racing karts
all over Scotland and beyond alongside your brother with the support of
your parents I remember the big truck you’re dad used for racing and the
effort your mum put into the sport, but you Suzie are in the
stratosphere now doing great things for women in the world of
motorsport, bless you, keep on being you , regards Frank ( an ex karter
from your era !)😎

It might be worth reviewing her driving record:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susie_Wolff