From: flee...@fifan.com (fleemos876)
Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
Subject: Alpha Tauri announces Ricciardo to replace Devries for the rest of
the season
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2023 14:49:50 -0000 (UTC)
 by: fleemos876 - Tue, 11 Jul 2023 14:49 UTC

https://scuderia.alphatauri.com/en/scuderia-alphatauri-welcomes-back-
daniel-ricciardo/

Scuderia AlphaTauri announces that Daniel Ricciardo will be joining the
team on loan from Oracle Red Bull Racing for the remainder of the Formula
1 season, starting from the upcoming Hungarian Grand Prix.
“I’m very pleased to welcome Daniel back into the team,” commented Franz
Tost, Scuderia AlphaTauri Team Principal. “There’s no doubt about his
driving skills, and he already knows many of us, so his integration will
be easy and straight forward. The team will also profit a lot from his
experience, as he is an eight-time Formula 1 Grand Prix winner. I would
like to thank Nyck for his valuable contribution during his time with
Scuderia AlphaTauri and I wish him all the best for the future.”

Daniel Ricciardo said: “I’m stoked to be back on track with the Red Bull
family!”

Re: Alpha Tauri announces Ricciardo to replace Devries for the rest of the season

<u8jqen$2uklg$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=20827&group=rec.autos.sport.f1#20827

From: flee...@fifan.com (fleemos876)
Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
Subject: Re: Alpha Tauri announces Ricciardo to replace Devries for the rest
of the season
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2023 14:54:15 -0000 (UTC)
 by: fleemos876 - Tue, 11 Jul 2023 14:54 UTC

On Tue, 11 Jul 2023 14:49:50 -0000 (UTC), fleemos876 wrote:

> https://scuderia.alphatauri.com/en/scuderia-alphatauri-welcomes-back-
> daniel-ricciardo/
>
> Scuderia AlphaTauri announces that Daniel Ricciardo will be joining the
> team on loan from Oracle Red Bull Racing for the remainder of the
> Formula 1 season, starting from the upcoming Hungarian Grand Prix.
> “I’m very pleased to welcome Daniel back into the team,” commented Franz
> Tost, Scuderia AlphaTauri Team Principal. “There’s no doubt about his
> driving skills, and he already knows many of us, so his integration will
> be easy and straight forward. The team will also profit a lot from his
> experience, as he is an eight-time Formula 1 Grand Prix winner. I would
> like to thank Nyck for his valuable contribution during his time with
> Scuderia AlphaTauri and I wish him all the best for the future.”
>
> Daniel Ricciardo said: “I’m stoked to be back on track with the Red Bull
> family!”

Screwed up the name in the title, it's de Vries. Tough turn for him
though. Happy to see what Daniel can do though.

Re: Alpha Tauri announces Ricciardo to replace Devries for the rest of the season

<xufrM.171927$RIra.90553@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=20828&group=rec.autos.sport.f1#20828

of the season
Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2023 09:32:28 -0700
 by: a425couple - Tue, 11 Jul 2023 16:32 UTC

On 7/11/23 07:54, fleemos876 wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Jul 2023 14:49:50 -0000 (UTC), fleemos876 wrote:
>
>> https://scuderia.alphatauri.com/en/scuderia-alphatauri-welcomes-back-
>> daniel-ricciardo/
>>
>> Scuderia AlphaTauri announces that Daniel Ricciardo will be joining the
>> team on loan from Oracle Red Bull Racing for the remainder of the
>> Formula 1 season, starting from the upcoming Hungarian Grand Prix.
>> “I’m very pleased to welcome Daniel back into the team,” commented Franz
>> Tost, Scuderia AlphaTauri Team Principal. “There’s no doubt about his
>> driving skills, and he already knows many of us, so his integration will
>> be easy and straight forward. The team will also profit a lot from his
>> experience, as he is an eight-time Formula 1 Grand Prix winner. I would
>> like to thank Nyck for his valuable contribution during his time with
>> Scuderia AlphaTauri and I wish him all the best for the future.”
>>
>> Daniel Ricciardo said: “I’m stoked to be back on track with the Red Bull
>> family!”
>
> Screwed up the name in the title, it's de Vries. Tough turn for him
> though. Happy to see what Daniel can do though.

That surprises me. I thought they would give him a full year.

Re: Alpha Tauri announces Ricciardo to replace Devries for the rest of the season

<kh5h54FithqU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=20829&group=rec.autos.sport.f1#20829

From: mjack...@alumni.caltech.edu (Mark Jackson)
Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
of the season
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2023 13:17:24 -0400
 by: Mark Jackson - Tue, 11 Jul 2023 17:17 UTC

On 7/11/2023 12:32 PM, a425couple wrote:
> That surprises me. I thought they would give him a full year.

Marko isn't getting any younger. He needs to fire them every time an
opportunity arises.

--
Mark Jackson - https://mark-jackson.online/
[T]he institution of American policing lies outside

Re: Alpha Tauri announces Ricciardo to replace Devries for the rest of the season

<u8kcon$2uklg$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=20830&group=rec.autos.sport.f1#20830

From: flee...@fifan.com (fleemos876)
Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
of the season
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2023 20:06:47 -0000 (UTC)
 by: fleemos876 - Tue, 11 Jul 2023 20:06 UTC

On Tue, 11 Jul 2023 09:32:28 -0700, a425couple wrote:

> On 7/11/23 07:54, fleemos876 wrote:
>> On Tue, 11 Jul 2023 14:49:50 -0000 (UTC), fleemos876 wrote:
>>
>>> https://scuderia.alphatauri.com/en/scuderia-alphatauri-welcomes-back-
>>> daniel-ricciardo/
>>>
>>> Scuderia AlphaTauri announces that Daniel Ricciardo will be joining
>>> the team on loan from Oracle Red Bull Racing for the remainder of the
>>> Formula 1 season, starting from the upcoming Hungarian Grand Prix.
>>> “I’m very pleased to welcome Daniel back into the team,” commented
>>> Franz Tost, Scuderia AlphaTauri Team Principal. “There’s no doubt
>>> about his driving skills, and he already knows many of us, so his
>>> integration will be easy and straight forward. The team will also
>>> profit a lot from his experience, as he is an eight-time Formula 1
>>> Grand Prix winner. I would like to thank Nyck for his valuable
>>> contribution during his time with Scuderia AlphaTauri and I wish him
>>> all the best for the future.”
>>>
>>> Daniel Ricciardo said: “I’m stoked to be back on track with the Red
>>> Bull family!”
>>
>> Screwed up the name in the title, it's de Vries. Tough turn for him
>> though. Happy to see what Daniel can do though.

I expected him to have at least a year. Yuki might beating him but he has
much less points than at race 10 last year, so the car is partially to
blame. Of course a year or two is normal for rookies but not with Helmut.