From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Subject: Chargers apparently signing edge rusher Carlo Kemp
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 16:02:37 -0400
Firefox/68.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.13
 by: Robin Miller - Fri, 22 Jul 2022 20:02 UTC

RM: A young guy I haven't heard of before:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/07/22/chargers-signing-carlo-kemp/

Chargers signing Carlo Kemp
Posted by Josh Alper on July 22, 2022, 7:42 AM EDT

The Chargers are adding a player from the USFL to their defensive line.

Agent Mike McCartney announced that his client Carlo Kemp is signing
with the AFC West club. Kemp had five sacks for the Pittsburgh Maulers
in the USFL’s return to action this spring.

Kemp was undrafted out of Michigan in 2021. He signed with the Packers
as a free agent, but did not make the team. He spent time on the Broncos
practice squad and then moved on to the new league after the season was
over.

Chargers rookies reported to camp earlier this week and Kemp’s bid to
make the team will ramp up once camp fully opens next week.