From: yuhbilly...@gmail.com (Hill billies)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,rec.travel.air,rec.autos.sport.nascar
Subject: NASCAR star Kyle Busch sentenced to 3 years in Mexican prison for trying to take .380 pistol and hollow point shells on private plane leaving Cancun
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2023 10:22:04 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Hill billies - Thu, 9 Feb 2023 10:22 UTC

NASCAR Cup Series driver Kyle Busch (8) speaks to reporters ahead of
practice sessions before a NASCAR exhibition auto race at Los Angeles
Memorial Coliseum, Saturday, Feb. 4, 2023, in Los Angeles.

Famed NASCAR driver Kyle Busch has been sentenced to three-and-half-years
in prison for gun possession without a license in Mexico, authorities
there said late last week.

It is not clear how, or if, that sentence will be assessed.

According to a press release by Mexico�s Attorney General of the Republic
office, a man visiting Quintana Roo, Canc�n, was arrested by the National
Guard when leaving the country on Jan. 27, after security personnel at the
private FBO terminal in Canc�n International Airport signaled that
something was amiss with Busch�s baggage.

Mexican authorities identified the defendant as �Kyle Thomas B� from
Nevada and said he was �credited with full responsibility in the
commission of the crime of carrying a firearm without a license and
possession of cartridges for the exclusive use of the armed forces.�

Busch addressed the issue in a statement on Twitter.

<https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/motorsports/nascar-star-kyle-busch-
sentenced-to-3-years-in-mexican-prison-for-trying-to-take-380-pistol-and-
hollow-point-shells-on-private-plane-leaving-canc%C3%BAn/ar-
AA17dg2s?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=40b080bfcef648aeed75273700ab705c>

Re: NASCAR star Kyle Busch sentenced to 3 years in Mexican prison for trying to take .380 pistol and hollow point shells on private plane leaving Cancun

<ojm9uhdclp13638k3fkjtda2tq6em2tu4l@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=214&group=rec.autos.sport.nascar#214

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,rec.travel.air,rec.autos.sport.nascar
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2023 03:35:44 -0800
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Thu, 9 Feb 2023 11:35 UTC

On Thu, 9 Feb 2023 10:22:04 -0000 (UTC), Hill billies
<yuhbillybob@gmail.com> wrote:

>NASCAR Cup Series driver Kyle Busch (8) speaks to reporters ahead of
>practice sessions before a NASCAR exhibition auto race at Los Angeles
>Memorial Coliseum, Saturday, Feb. 4, 2023, in Los Angeles.
>
>Famed NASCAR driver Kyle Busch has been sentenced to three-and-half-years
>in prison for gun possession without a license in Mexico, authorities
>there said late last week.
>
>It is not clear how, or if, that sentence will be assessed.
>
>According to a press release by Mexico’s Attorney General of the Republic
>office, a man visiting Quintana Roo, Cancún, was arrested by the National
>Guard when leaving the country on Jan. 27, after security personnel at the
>private FBO terminal in Cancún International Airport signaled that
>something was amiss with Busch’s baggage.
>
>Mexican authorities identified the defendant as “Kyle Thomas B” from
>Nevada and said he was “credited with full responsibility in the
>commission of the crime of carrying a firearm without a license and
>possession of cartridges for the exclusive use of the armed forces.”
>
>Busch addressed the issue in a statement on Twitter.
>
><https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/motorsports/nascar-star-kyle-busch-
>sentenced-to-3-years-in-mexican-prison-for-trying-to-take-380-pistol-and-
>hollow-point-shells-on-private-plane-leaving-canc%C3%BAn/ar-
>AA17dg2s?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=40b080bfcef648aeed75273700ab705c>

Biden will get him out. But first he has to declare himself to be a
lesbian.

sport / rec.autos.sport.nascar / Re: NASCAR star Kyle Busch sentenced to 3 years in Mexican prison for trying to take .380 pistol and hollow point shells on private plane leaving Cancun