Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.autos.sport.cart
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Subject: Local thoughts concerning Women Drivers in Motorsports & F1 old days
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2023 16:16:39 -0800
 by: a425couple - Sat, 11 Nov 2023 00:16 UTC

So, on Facebook, on of our local (British Columbia, Washington, Oregon,
Idaho) driver who has done very well and won championships
(also gotten into verbal and car to car disputes with male drivers)
writes
Tracey-
"Is there a level beyond "fieisty fucking bitch" ?
,,, because I'd hate to think I've plateued.

And a friend Susan (wife) responds
Greg (a driver) feels confident you have room to grow.

Tracey replies
He's probably right.

---------------

Meanwhile one local FB Group had a picture of a Trans Am
Race at our local track, Pacific Raceways:

Count the number of former F1 drivers in this shot from 1970 at Kent.

I’m going to say 5 f1 drivers. Donahue, Follmer, Hall, Elford, Gurney

Revson,Jackie Oliver, Hobbs

Posey. Just adding to you list.

So, 9 former F1 drivers at our local track.

Meanwhile, is my newsgroup feed correct?
I'm seeing only 2 posts since 11-1-2023.
And no update from the Brazil GP Race 20 pool.