Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 02:30:14 -0800 (PST)
Subject: BABY Audio I Heart NY Parallel Compressor V1.0.0 VST, VST3, AAX, AU
WIN.OSX X86 X64
From: elizabet...@gmail.com (Isabell Filbrardt)
 by: Isabell Filbrardt - Mon, 27 Nov 2023 10:30 UTC

```
BABY Audio I Heart NY Parallel Compressor v1.0.0: A Simple and Powerful Plugin for Punchy Tracks
If you are looking for a way to add more punch and power to your tracks, you might want to check out BABY Audio I Heart NY Parallel Compressor v1.0.0. This plugin is based on the classic 'NYC Parallel Compression Trick' that was popularized by some of the big-name engineers in New York in the 1990s. The plugin gives you a simple and fast way to beef up drums, mix busses and even vocals with parallel compression.

BABY Audio I Heart NY Parallel Compressor v1.0.0 VST, VST3, AAX, AU WIN.OSX x86 x64
Download File https://shoxet.com/2wGHc0

Parallel compression is a technique that blends a dry track with a heavily compressed duplicate. This way, you can retain the dynamics and transients of the original signal while adding more body and loudness from the compressed signal. However, setting up parallel compression in your DAW can be tedious and time-consuming, especially if you want to do it on multiple tracks..

BABY Audio I Heart NY Parallel Compressor v1.0.0 solves this problem by hosting a parallel signal chain internally and combining multiple processes under the hood. All you have to do is adjust the 'Spank' knob to dial in the amount of parallel compression you want. The plugin also has a 'Solo' button that lets you listen to the compressed signal only, and a 'Style' switch that lets you choose between two different compression modes: 'Classic' and 'Extreme'. The plugin also has an output gain control and a bypass switch.

BABY Audio I Heart NY Parallel Compressor v1.0.0 is compatible with VST, VST3, AAX and AU formats and works on both Windows and Mac platforms (x86 and x64). It is a lightweight and CPU-friendly plugin that can be used on any track that needs some extra punch and presence.

If you want to learn more about BABY Audio I Heart NY Parallel Compressor v1.0.0, you can visit their website[^1^] or watch some video reviews[^3^]. You can also download a free trial version or buy the full version for $29.

```

```
Parallel compression is especially useful for drums, as it can make them sound more powerful and punchy without losing their natural dynamics. Here are some tips on how to use parallel compression on drums with BABY Audio I Heart NY Parallel Compressor v1.0.0:

Use the 'Style' switch to choose between 'Classic' and 'Extreme' modes. The 'Classic' mode is more transparent and subtle, while the 'Extreme' mode is more aggressive and colorful. Experiment with both modes to find the best fit for your drum sound.
Use the 'Solo' button to hear only the compressed signal. This can help you fine-tune the compression settings and hear how much 'Spank' you are adding to your drums.
Use the output gain control to match the level of the dry signal. This will ensure that you are not adding or subtracting volume when you blend the parallel signal with the dry signal.
Use a low ratio (around 2:1 or 3:1) and a low threshold (around -30 dB or lower) to achieve a heavy compression effect. This will make your drums sound more consistent and full.
Use a fast attack (around 1 ms or lower) and a fast release (around 10 ms or lower) to preserve the transients and punch of your drums. This will make your drums sound more lively and energetic.
Blend the parallel signal with the dry signal to taste. A little goes a long way, so start with a low level (around -20 dB or lower) and gradually increase it until you hear a noticeable improvement in your drum sound.

BABY Audio I Heart NY Parallel Compressor v1.0.0 is a simple and powerful plugin that can help you achieve professional sounding parallel compression on any track. Whether you want to add more punch and power to your drums, mix busses or vocals, this plugin can do it all with ease and speed.

```
35727fac0c