Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2023 18:34:47 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Hey Alan Baker. You trolling fucking cunt.
From: texasg...@gmail.com (texas gate)
 by: texas gate - Thu, 28 Dec 2023 02:34 UTC

Nothing of substance to post in the off season?
You fucking simple, piece of shit,
useless, cock sucker.

Re: Hey Alan Baker. You trolling fucking cunt.

<un4fpg$3apg4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=21770&group=rec.autos.sport.f1#21770

From: New...@Group.Name (News)
Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
Subject: Re: Hey Alan Baker. You trolling fucking cunt.
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2024 15:24:16 -0500
 by: News - Wed, 3 Jan 2024 20:24 UTC

On 12/27/2023 9:34 PM, texas gate wrote:
> Nothing of substance to post in the off season?
> You fucking simple, piece of shit,
> useless, cock sucker.

You mean 'Dave Royal' ?

LMAO!

> [...]
> <https://i.postimg.cc/cCwdrZsQ/taskbarmenu03.jpg> Menu comments displayed
> <https://i.postimg.cc/9FHWs4p1/taskbarmenu04.jpg> Comments can be changed
> <https://i.postimg.cc/SNdjMVZd/taskbarmenu05.jpg> (deleted)
> <https://i.postimg.cc/yY74z87s/taskbarmenu06.jpg> Hierarchies should match
> <https://i.postimg.cc/hjjVXkq5/taskbarmenu07.jpg> One web browser per task
> <https://i.postimg.cc/5N46Mpdm/taskbarmenu08.jpg> Need to organize os
>
> How many of these does a normal person take to figure it out?
> One right? Two maybe?
>
> But iKooks? It takes them a thousand. Two thousand. Three thousand.
> And then they declare that they're a "genius" for figuring it out.
> When it was never hidden.
>
> Who is that stupid?
>
> Hell, I post a thousand screenshots to the Android newsgroup like this,
> and it takes more than a thousand for you to claim you're a genius?
> <https://i.postimg.cc/nVWkJT35/text01.jpg> Edit plain text files
> <https://i.postimg.cc/j5dkpx5j/text02.jpg> Simple Text Editor shows up
> <https://i.postimg.cc/0jzXNV7R/text03.jpg> Shortcut can be created
> <https://i.postimg.cc/4yjLHp1K/text04.jpg> Shortcut opens as a text file
> <https://i.postimg.cc/mDX6Rvzy/text05.jpg> Sometimes it does NOT show up
> <https://i.postimg.cc/L6rwJFyy/text06.jpg> Sometimes it can't SAVE it
> <https://i.postimg.cc/KzbPK6vB/text07.jpg> Simple Text Editor Permissions
> <https://i.postimg.cc/50mw8s6G/text08.jpg> WriterP Permissions
>
> I even post a thousand screenshots to the child-like Apple newsgroups,
> where only the child-like Apple religious iKooks claim that they're a
> genius for "finally figuring out" what was never hidden in the 1st place.
> <https://i.postimg.cc/LXzB3Lc0/appleid01.jpg> Apple _forces_ a log in!
> <https://i.postimg.cc/9fPjQpr3/nag01.jpg> 3 iOS 16.7.3 nag items
> <https://i.postimg.cc/wxwgN0Fg/nag02.jpg> 2 iOS 16.7.3 nag items
> <https://i.postimg.cc/3NVqB4dC/nag03.jpg> 1 Update Apple ID settings
>
> It doesn't occur to these fantastically ignorant iKooks that the
> screenshots are the same, year after year, for thousands of them.
>
> Who is _that_ stupid?
> Nobody right?
>
> Except the iKooks are.
> They're so stupid, they don't even know how stupid they really are.
>
>> croy: there are loads of them. Just search playstore for 'text editor' and
>> try a few. Or FDroid or whatever you get apps from.
>
> That's something only an idiot would say, which is why Alan Baker said it.
> It means you don't know the first thing about Android text editors, Alan.
>
> That's because you live on Mount Stupid.
> --
> It irks me that people this incredibly stupid, actually exist - which is
> exactly why the Mount Stupid graphs exist - which fits the iKooks well.
> <https://psychology.stackexchange.com/questions/17825/what-is-the-primary-source-of-the-mount-stupid-graphic>

Re: Hey Alan Baker. You trolling fucking cunt.

<un4jni$3bdbv$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=21771&group=rec.autos.sport.f1#21771

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2024 13:31:30 -0800
 by: Alan - Wed, 3 Jan 2024 21:31 UTC

On 2024-01-03 12:24, News wrote:
> On 12/27/2023 9:34 PM, texas gate wrote:
>> Nothing of substance to post in the off season?
>> You fucking simple, piece of shit,
>> useless, cock sucker.
>

> You mean 'Dave Royal' ?
>
> LMAO!

And you believe this?

LOLOLOLLLOLOLOLOLOL!

Re: Hey Alan Baker. You trolling fucking cunt.

<51bac188-25a3-45d4-bbd8-b6d668d4c4fan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=21772&group=rec.autos.sport.f1#21772

Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2024 13:51:23 -0800 (PST)
From: texasg...@gmail.com (texas gate)
 by: texas gate - Wed, 3 Jan 2024 21:51 UTC

On Wednesday, January 3, 2024 at 2:31:33 PM UTC-7, Alan wrote:

> And you believe this?

that is none of your fucking business.
you creepy trolling fucking cunt.