From: martinha...@gmail.com (Martin Harran)
Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
Subject: RTL (available free in UK) to show 7 F1 races live in 2024
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2024 15:29:58 +0000
 by: Martin Harran - Fri, 1 Mar 2024 15:29 UTC

Mr Gobrien asked me to post this as he can't post to RASF1 any more:

If you haven't got Sky Sports F1 channel;

RTL (available free in the UK with an Astra dish) will show 7 F1 races
live in 2024.

Bahrain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, Azerbaijan, Las Vegas.

(The qualifying and races)

Channel 4 has the British GP live and qualifying and races delayed.

Re: RTL (available free in UK) to show 7 F1 races live in 2024

<cc81336fcd6988ec43f7ef560e7cee47@www.novabbs.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=21919&group=rec.autos.sport.f1#21919

From: john.mil...@gmx.com (JohnM)
Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2024 17:05:50 +0000
 by: JohnM - Fri, 1 Mar 2024 17:05 UTC

Martin Harran wrote:

> Mr Gobrien asked me to post this as he can't post to RASF1 any more:

Try novabbs? It’s free:

< https://news.novabbs.org/sport/thread.php?group=rec.autos.sport.f1>