Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 05:10:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: If your looking For Glass Half Full
From: gregkane...@gmail.com (iommiRULES)
 by: iommiRULES - Tue, 2 Nov 2021 12:10 UTC

The D had a second solid game in a row. I do not think it will show up in the stats tho besides scoring D cause they gave up a ton of yards and first downs, which was frustrating to watch KC control the ball but thats the book on how to play the Chiefs now. Play your safeties deep and make Reid run the ball and wait for them to implode with penalties and turnovers. And it worked, if you told me KC scores only 20 i woulda bet the moneyline Giants win no spread. And oh yeah.....the Rangers play tonight....

Re: If your looking For Glass Half Full

<7bc7431d-d08d-43ee-b0ae-1f01540cf8a5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=2206&group=alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants#2206

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 06:20:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: If your looking For Glass Half Full
From: gregkane...@gmail.com (iommiRULES)
 by: iommiRULES - Tue, 2 Nov 2021 13:20 UTC

On Tuesday, November 2, 2021 at 8:10:55 AM UTC-4, iommiRULES wrote:
> The D had a second solid game in a row. I do not think it will show up in the stats tho besides scoring D cause they gave up a ton of yards and first downs, which was frustrating to watch KC control the ball but thats the book on how to play the Chiefs now. Play your safeties deep and make Reid run the ball and wait for them to implode with penalties and turnovers. And it worked, if you told me KC scores only 20 i woulda bet the moneyline Giants win no spread. And oh yeah.....the Rangers play tonight....

I should add the penalties on D on that last drive was definately inexcusable, but like i said after the Giants didnt go down and score a TD when they still had plenty of time at 17-17 it was pretty much game over anyway, this isn't the '86 D. Even a FG on that drive would have been very iffy and would have only got us to OT at most. And yes i know if there was no offsides we had a pick If, if, if. Also did Mahomes know he had a free play on that pick? If he did its moot anyway. It didnt seem like he did tho, and the announcers never said thats what he thought either.