If you sit down at a poker game and don't see a sucker, get up. You're the sucker.

sport / alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants / Re: How about them cowgirls!

SubjectAuthor
* How about them cowgirls!iommiRULES
`* Re: How about them cowgirls!iommiRULES
 `* Re: How about them cowgirls!TomBenton
  `* Re: How about them cowgirls!DrElefant
   `- Re: How about them cowgirls!TomBenton

1
How about them cowgirls!

<bb200224-d067-4dba-9473-2d88f7b2a234n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=2244&group=alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants#2244

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2021 15:27:59 -0800 (PST)
Subject: How about them cowgirls!
From: gregkane...@gmail.com (iommiRULES)
 by: iommiRULES - Sun, 7 Nov 2021 23:27 UTC

Not only losing to Denver but getting bitch slapped big time` in Dallas. A reminder for all those yahoos who have Dallas going all the way......they are only leading the NFC east, not a great thing for the resume' these days...

Re: How about them cowgirls!

<215ca9a3-2eee-4f56-b0be-ef36d8ce8117n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=2245&group=alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants#2245

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2021 15:37:35 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: How about them cowgirls!
From: gregkane...@gmail.com (iommiRULES)
 by: iommiRULES - Sun, 7 Nov 2021 23:37 UTC

On Sunday, November 7, 2021 at 6:27:59 PM UTC-5, iommiRULES wrote:
> Not only losing to Denver but getting bitch slapped big time` in Dallas. A reminder for all those yahoos who have Dallas going all the way......they are only leading the NFC east, not a great thing for the resume' these days...

Imagine if they lost that game they chose to rest Prescott last week? The media would be all over them right now.....and im not talking social media! The rest of the horrible NFC east would be right on their ass!

Re: How about them cowgirls!

<2p2ioghfkhn7qcdf99u0fphi0nuq1njcv4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=2247&group=alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants#2247

From: TomBen...@agent.com
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2021 06:37:06 -0500
 by: TomBen...@agent.com - Mon, 8 Nov 2021 11:37 UTC

On Sun, 7 Nov 2021 15:37:35 -0800 (PST), iommiRULES
<gregkaney53@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, November 7, 2021 at 6:27:59 PM UTC-5, iommiRULES wrote:
>> Not only losing to Denver but getting bitch slapped big time` in Dallas. A reminder for all those yahoos who have Dallas going all the way......they are only leading the NFC east, not a great thing for the resume' these days...
>
>Imagine if they lost that game they chose to rest Prescott last week? The media would be all over them right now.....and im not talking social media! The rest of the horrible NFC east would be right on their ass!

Where is Doc? He keeps us up to date with local reactions when the
cowpies crap the bed.

Re: How about them cowgirls!

<fb5c15a7-09f1-4666-810b-4fb37c2a9ec4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=2250&group=alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants#2250

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 06:45:58 -0800 (PST)
From: DrElef...@aol.com (DrElefant)
 by: DrElefant - Mon, 8 Nov 2021 14:45 UTC

On Monday, November 8, 2021 at 5:37:07 AM UTC-6, TomB...@agent.com wrote:
> On Sun, 7 Nov 2021 15:37:35 -0800 (PST), iommiRULES
> <gregk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Sunday, November 7, 2021 at 6:27:59 PM UTC-5, iommiRULES wrote:
> >> Not only losing to Denver but getting bitch slapped big time` in Dallas. A reminder for all those yahoos who have Dallas going all the way......they are only leading the NFC east, not a great thing for the resume' these days...
> >
> >Imagine if they lost that game they chose to rest Prescott last week? The media would be all over them right now.....and im not talking social media! The rest of the horrible NFC east would be right on their ass!
> Where is Doc? He keeps us up to date with local reactions when the
> cowpies crap the bed.

Tom, I'm listening to it now. The Dallas commentators on Overreaction Monday are trying to figure out if the Cowboys just had a bad day or if they suck. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

I watched the Giants of course, so I didn't get to see the Cowboys game until late last night. It was a thing of beauty. The Cowboys looked like a team that spent too much time reading their own press clippings while partying in the strip clubs. They dropped passes, got caught commuting stupid penalties, missed tackles, and looked generally puzzled all day.

Pam Oliver said that the Dallas coaches told her at halftime that they were confused on defense by Denver showing them so many 8 and 9 man fronts that they were not expecting. Old School running football seemed to be the answer for Denver, not to mention having a smart experienced QB (Bridgewater) who knows when to throw the ball away instead of trying to make the improbable happen.

On the other side of the ball, the Cowboys had nobody to blame but themselves. They actually ran the ball well too, but they kept trying to pass with a passing game that was all out of sync. I'm not sure why. Maybe they panicked?

Oh yeah, the radio post game show (on the station Jerry doesn't control) was hilarious. The hosts were saying things like, "They got pimp-slapped all day!" and "They got their butts kicked black and blue at home!"

This is great fun. :)

DocE

"The future ain't what it used to be." -Yogi Berra

Re: How about them cowgirls!

<g6giogdi40r4je1j6cut18rhfe0eno17a0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=2251&group=alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants#2251

From: TomBen...@agent.com
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2021 10:24:52 -0500
 by: TomBen...@agent.com - Mon, 8 Nov 2021 15:24 UTC

On Mon, 8 Nov 2021 06:45:58 -0800 (PST), DrElefant <DrElefant@aol.com>
wrote:

>On Monday, November 8, 2021 at 5:37:07 AM UTC-6, TomB...@agent.com wrote:
>> On Sun, 7 Nov 2021 15:37:35 -0800 (PST), iommiRULES
>> <gregk...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >Imagine if they lost that game they chose to rest Prescott last week? The media would be all over them right now.....and im not talking social media! The rest of the horrible NFC east would be right on their ass!
>> Where is Doc? He keeps us up to date with local reactions when the
>> cowpies crap the bed.
>
>Tom, I'm listening to it now. The Dallas commentators on Overreaction Monday are trying to figure out if the Cowboys just had a bad day or if they suck. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle.
>
>I watched the Giants of course, so I didn't get to see the Cowboys game until late last night. It was a thing of beauty. The Cowboys looked like a team that spent too much time reading their own press clippings while partying in the strip clubs. They dropped passes, got caught commuting stupid penalties, missed tackles, and looked generally puzzled all day.
>
>Pam Oliver said that the Dallas coaches told her at halftime that they were confused on defense by Denver showing them so many 8 and 9 man fronts that they were not expecting. Old School running football seemed to be the answer for Denver, not to mention having a smart experienced QB (Bridgewater) who knows when to throw the ball away instead of trying to make the improbable happen.
>
>On the other side of the ball, the Cowboys had nobody to blame but themselves. They actually ran the ball well too, but they kept trying to pass with a passing game that was all out of sync. I'm not sure why. Maybe they panicked?
>
>Oh yeah, the radio post game show (on the station Jerry doesn't control) was hilarious. The hosts were saying things like, "They got pimp-slapped all day!" and "They got their butts kicked black and blue at home!"
>
>This is great fun. :)

>DocE
>

>"The future ain't what it used to be." -Yogi Berra

Thanks, Doc. Love to hear the piggies squeel when the get poked.