Newsgroups: alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 07:50:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mets among multiple teams interested in Kris Bryant
From: jth...@gmail.com (The Fan)
 by: The Fan - Fri, 16 Jul 2021 14:50 UTC

Mets among multiple teams interested in Kris Bryant
The Mets have enjoyed a successful first half of the 2021 season, as they held a 47-40 record and sole possession of first-place in the NL East. However, the division is expected to be a wild battle for the remainder of the season, considering the last-place Miami Marlins are just nine games behind them in the standings as of this writing. Hence why the Mets may be pressured to make a huge move at the deadline to give them some space from their rivals.

Re: Mets among multiple teams interested in Kris Bryant

<dgk4fgdk2sofdiom2vin3paotf2psiflqn@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=2296&group=alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets#2296

From: alreadyd...@hotmail.com (*ernie)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 23:51:30 -0400
 by: *ernie - Sat, 17 Jul 2021 03:51 UTC

On Fri, 16 Jul 2021 07:50:16 -0700 (PDT), The Fan <jthomq@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Mets among multiple teams interested in Kris Bryant
>The Mets have enjoyed a successful first half of the 2021 season, as they held a 47-40 record and sole possession of first-place in the NL East. However, the division is expected to be a wild battle for the remainder of the season, considering the last-place Miami Marlins are just nine games behind them in the standings as of this writing. Hence why the Mets may be pressured to make a huge move at the deadline to give them some space from their rivals.

Steve Cohen is thinking long and hard about this one. Kris Bryant
would be a great addition, but at what price? The team is nuts if
they'd trade McNeil, Nimmo or Smith. On the flip side of the coin,
Cohen must be thinking about that Lindor contract and what has he
gotten for his money?