I can't decide whether to commit suicide or go bowling. -- Florence Henderson

sport / alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants / Wonder Who is Safer?

SubjectAuthor
* Wonder Who is Safer?iommiRULES
`* Re: Wonder Who is Safer?*ernie
 `- Re: Wonder Who is Safer?iommiRULES

1
Wonder Who is Safer?

<5b9a30af-0209-4318-857d-8005379781e4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=2337&group=alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants#2337

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 10:14:06 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Wonder Who is Safer?
From: gregkane...@gmail.com (iommiRULES)
 by: iommiRULES - Thu, 25 Nov 2021 18:14 UTC

Judge or Jones? Well one is more tied to the Giants W-L record and one it matters how he plays..... but it almost seems inevitable if one goes so does the other...i would say Judge is safer but the draftniks tell me its a not so great crop of QB's coming out, but it seems the Giants gotta at LEAST bring in some serious competition for Jones...and no not an ageing guy or an already failed career backup or a late round pick....im talking another young pro who deserves a shot or a 3rd round pick or higher.....

Re: Wonder Who is Safer?

<f5n0qgh5kup0o8rn4geercd8i0bv05auja@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=2344&group=alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants#2344

From: alreadyd...@hotmail.com (*ernie)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants
Subject: Re: Wonder Who is Safer?
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 23:06:54 -0500
 by: *ernie - Fri, 26 Nov 2021 04:06 UTC

On Thu, 25 Nov 2021 10:14:06 -0800 (PST), iommiRULES
<gregkaney53@gmail.com> wrote:

>Judge or Jones? Well one is more tied to the Giants W-L record and one it matters how he plays..... but it almost seems inevitable if one goes so does the other...i would say Judge is safer but the draftniks tell me its a not so great crop of QB's coming out, but it seems the Giants gotta at LEAST bring in some serious competition for Jones...and no not an ageing guy or an already failed career backup or a late round pick....im talking another young pro who deserves a shot or a 3rd round pick or higher.....

If the team decides that Jones is not their man, I won't be surprised
to see Aaron Rogers under center next season. For 2-3 years, he's a
major upgrade over anyone else who would be considered.

Re: Wonder Who is Safer?

<02b0aa4b-8cd2-40b7-812f-dbbe33b6a9cen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=2346&group=alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants#2346

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 23:32:57 -0800 (PST)
From: gregkane...@gmail.com (iommiRULES)
 by: iommiRULES - Fri, 26 Nov 2021 07:32 UTC

On Thursday, November 25, 2021 at 11:06:56 PM UTC-5, *ernie wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Nov 2021 10:14:06 -0800 (PST), iommiRULES
> <gregk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Judge or Jones? Well one is more tied to the Giants W-L record and one it matters how he plays..... but it almost seems inevitable if one goes so does the other...i would say Judge is safer but the draftniks tell me its a not so great crop of QB's coming out, but it seems the Giants gotta at LEAST bring in some serious competition for Jones...and no not an ageing guy or an already failed career backup or a late round pick....im talking another young pro who deserves a shot or a 3rd round pick or higher.....
> If the team decides that Jones is not their man, I won't be surprised
> to see Aaron Rogers under center next season. For 2-3 years, he's a
> major upgrade over anyone else who would be considered.

Like Brady, anyone that age will want to go to a team ready to win. The Giants have not proved they are. Also more people mention Wilson, tho younger he still is no spring chicken and he has proved hes unable to get a window-closing-fast Seattle over the top, whom also have a bad oline. Plus the Giants restructured pretty much everyone they could just to fit the current team under the cap, so while anything is possible Magic 8 ball says not likely.