From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Subject: Chargers' final injury report for Texans game
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2022 00:13:30 -0400
Firefox/68.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.13
 by: Robin Miller - Sat, 1 Oct 2022 04:13 UTC

Nick Cothrel @NickCothrel

Chargers final injury report for Week 4 vs. Texans:

Out - WR Keenan Allen

Questionable - C Corey Linsley, TE Donald Parham Jr.

4:07 PM · Sep 30, 2022

Nick Cothrel @NickCothrel

Chargers HC Brandon Staley on WR Keenan Allen, who's dealing with a
hamstring injury: "In individual, he kinda felt something so we put him
out for this game. Just want to make sure that he keeps making progress.
Don't want to push it where you have a significant setback."

Daniel Popper @danielrpopper

Joey Bosa had successful surgery on his groin in Philadelphia, Brandon
Staley said.

Brandon Staley on Corey Linsley: "My expectation is for him to start the
game on Sunday."

Brandon Staley said plan is for Donald Parham to sit this weekend and
return next week vs. Browns. Wants to make sure Parham is in proper
football shape. Today was Parham’s first day back practicing fully.

--Robin

Re: Chargers' final injury report for Texans game

<jppt6hFhftmU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=2404&group=alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers#2404

From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Subject: Re: Chargers' final injury report for Texans game
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2022 00:15:06 -0400
 by: Robin Miller - Sat, 1 Oct 2022 04:15 UTC

Robin Miller wrote:

> Nick Cothrel  @NickCothrel
>
> Chargers final injury report for Week 4 vs. Texans:
>
> Out - WR Keenan Allen
>
> Questionable - C Corey Linsley, TE Donald Parham Jr.
>
> 4:07 PM · Sep 30, 2022
>

> Nick Cothrel  @NickCothrel
>
> Chargers HC Brandon Staley on WR Keenan Allen, who's dealing with a
> hamstring injury: "In individual, he kinda felt something so we put him
> out for this game. Just want to make sure that he keeps making progress.
> Don't want to push it where you have a significant setback."
>

> Daniel Popper  @danielrpopper
>
> Joey Bosa had successful surgery on his groin in Philadelphia, Brandon
> Staley said.
>
> Brandon Staley on Corey Linsley: "My expectation is for him to start the
> game on Sunday."
>
> Brandon Staley said plan is for Donald Parham to sit this weekend and
> return next week vs. Browns. Wants to make sure Parham is in proper
> football shape. Today was Parham’s first day back practicing fully.
>

> --Robin

More from Popper:

Quarterback Justin Herbert (ribs) was a full participant Thursday and
Friday. He came off the injury report Friday.

Cornerback J.C. Jackson, who had minor ankle surgery Aug. 23, was a full
participant Friday after being listed as limited Wednesday and Thursday.
Jackson made his Chargers debut in a Week 2 loss to the Chiefs but
missed last week’s loss to the Jaguars after he experienced some
inflammation in his ankle. Jackson also came off the injury report Friday.

Staley said Jackson was “full speed” in Friday’s practice.

“He looked really good,” Staley added. “I’m excited to see him compete
on Sunday.”

--Robin

Re: Chargers' final injury report for Texans game

<defdaa64-1abf-4f6b-890e-12eb5fe53282n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=2405&group=alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers#2405

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2022 12:20:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: phlas...@msn.com (phlash74)
 by: phlash74 - Sat, 1 Oct 2022 19:20 UTC

On Friday, September 30, 2022 at 9:13:41 PM UTC-7, Robin Miller wrote:
> Nick Cothrel @NickCothrel
>
> Chargers final injury report for Week 4 vs. Texans:
>
> Out - WR Keenan Allen
>
> Questionable - C Corey Linsley, TE Donald Parham Jr.
>
> 4:07 PM · Sep 30, 2022
>

> Nick Cothrel @NickCothrel
>
> Chargers HC Brandon Staley on WR Keenan Allen, who's dealing with a
> hamstring injury: "In individual, he kinda felt something so we put him
> out for this game. Just want to make sure that he keeps making progress.
> Don't want to push it where you have a significant setback."

Like he did with J.C. Jackson in week 2 and is still doing with Herbert?

Michael

Re: Chargers' final injury report for Texans game

<jpru37Fr3v8U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=2406&group=alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers#2406

From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2022 18:42:39 -0400
 by: Robin Miller - Sat, 1 Oct 2022 22:42 UTC

phlash74 wrote:
> On Friday, September 30, 2022 at 9:13:41 PM UTC-7, Robin Miller wrote:
>> Nick Cothrel @NickCothrel
>>
>> Chargers final injury report for Week 4 vs. Texans:
>>
>> Out - WR Keenan Allen
>>
>> Questionable - C Corey Linsley, TE Donald Parham Jr.
>>
>> 4:07 PM · Sep 30, 2022
>>

>> Nick Cothrel @NickCothrel
>>
>> Chargers HC Brandon Staley on WR Keenan Allen, who's dealing with a
>> hamstring injury: "In individual, he kinda felt something so we put him
>> out for this game. Just want to make sure that he keeps making progress.
>> Don't want to push it where you have a significant setback."
>

> Like he did with J.C. Jackson in week 2 and is still doing with Herbert?
>
> Michael

It's remarkable that Herbert isn't even listed on the injury report.

--Robin