From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Subject: Chargers' injury report for Seattle game
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 20:42:59 -0400
Firefox/68.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.14
 by: Robin Miller - Sat, 22 Oct 2022 00:42 UTC

RM: I don't know who will be catching passes for the Chargers.

Daniel Popper @danielrpopper

K Dustin Hopkins (hamstring), TE Donald Parham (concussion), WR Joshua
Palmer (concussion) and RB Joshua Kelley (knee) are out.

Keenan Allen (hamstring) is questionable for Sunday. Brandon Staley said
Allen will be a game-time decision. “High hopes right now,” Allen said.

DL Sebastian Joseph-Day (ankle) is questionable.

Re: Chargers' injury report for Seattle game

<jrjkm3Fa8erU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=2497&group=alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers#2497

From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Subject: Re: Chargers' injury report for Seattle game
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 21:45:25 -0400
 by: Robin Miller - Sun, 23 Oct 2022 01:45 UTC

Robin Miller wrote:

> RM: I don't know who will be catching passes for the Chargers.
>

> Daniel Popper @danielrpopper
>

> K Dustin Hopkins (hamstring), TE Donald Parham (concussion), WR Joshua
> Palmer (concussion) and RB Joshua Kelley (knee) are out.
>

> Keenan Allen (hamstring) is questionable for Sunday. Brandon Staley said
> Allen will be a game-time decision. “High hopes right now,” Allen said.
>
> DL Sebastian Joseph-Day (ankle) is questionable.

From Saturday:

Daniel Popper @danielrpopper

Chargers elevated K Taylor Bertolet from the practice squad. He will
kick in place of Dustin Hopkins, who is expected to miss 2-4 weeks with
a hamstring strain.

Chargers have placed RB Joshua Kelley (knee) on IR and signed WR Michael
Bandy to the active roster.

So WR situation for tomorrow: Mike Williams, DeAndre Carter, Jason
Moore, Michael Bandy all healthy. Keenan Allen (hamstring) is
questionable, and Josh Palmer (concussion) is out.

--Robin