From 0 to "what seems to be the problem officer" in 8.3 seconds. -- Ad for the new VW Corrado

sport / alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets / Re: Marcus Stroman is a lying assclown..While he counts his millions $$$

SubjectAuthor
* Marcus Stroman is a lying assclown..While he counts his millions $$$Fan
`- Re: Marcus Stroman is a lying assclown..While he counts his millions*ernie

1
Marcus Stroman is a lying assclown..While he counts his millions $$$

<a45be7e2-4dc0-4633-9b10-b3da3e1bd918n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=2493&group=alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets#2493

Newsgroups: alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 10:26:25 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Marcus Stroman is a lying assclown..While he counts his millions $$$
From: jth...@gmail.com (Fan)
 by: Fan - Sun, 27 Feb 2022 18:26 UTC

Never heard of this shit

Marcus Stroman: Mets fans called me the N-word, sent ‘endless death threats’

Marcus Stroman claimed in a tweet on Wednesday that Mets fans aimed racist comments and death threats at him when he pitched in New York.

Stroman, who was a Met from 2019-21 (having opted out of the 2020 season due to injury), signed a three-year, $71 million contract with the Cubs in December. In deleted tweets on Tuesday, he said he is “beyond thankful” to have left the Mets.

On Wednesday, he expanded on exactly why – with some troubling details.

“Endless death threats, being called a n—– often, hearing black lives don’t matter, and playing for a front office who didn’t care about any of that,” Stroman tweeted, in response to a fan that suggested he was “the focus of bigotry” during his tenure with the Mets.

Re: Marcus Stroman is a lying assclown..While he counts his millions $$$

<svpdks$8n4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=2497&group=alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets#2497

From: alreadyd...@hotmail.com (*ernie)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets
$$$
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2022 22:45:30 -0500
 by: *ernie - Thu, 3 Mar 2022 03:45 UTC

On 2/27/2022 1:26 PM, Fan wrote:
> Never heard of this shit
>

> Marcus Stroman: Mets fans called me the N-word, sent ‘endless death threats’
>

> Marcus Stroman claimed in a tweet on Wednesday that Mets fans aimed racist comments and death threats at him when he pitched in New York.
>
> Stroman, who was a Met from 2019-21 (having opted out of the 2020 season due to injury), signed a three-year, $71 million contract with the Cubs in December. In deleted tweets on Tuesday, he said he is “beyond thankful” to have left the Mets.
>
> On Wednesday, he expanded on exactly why – with some troubling details.
>
> “Endless death threats, being called a n—– often, hearing black lives don’t matter, and playing for a front office who didn’t care about any of that,” Stroman tweeted, in response to a fan that suggested he was “the focus of bigotry” during his tenure with the Mets.

He's full of shit. Anyone who's attended a Mets game knows that there is
a very diverse crowd in attendance. It's unlikely anyone could be
yelling "Nigger!" without instantly drawing a good amount of unwanted
attention. I can't imagine any incidents like that remaining without
publicity. all this time.