Ever feel like life was a game and you had the wrong instruction book?

sport / alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants / Forgot all about the Rangers were playing last night plus Happy New Year to everyone

SubjectAuthor
* Forgot all about the Rangers were playing last night plus Happy Newjeffg...@webtv.net
`* Re: Forgot all about the Rangers were playing last night plus HappyiommiRULES
 +- Re: Forgot all about the Rangers were playing last night plus HappyiommiRULES
 `* Re: Forgot all about the Rangers were playing last night plus Happyjeffg...@webtv.net
  `- Re: Forgot all about the Rangers were playing last night plus HappyiommiRULES

1
Forgot all about the Rangers were playing last night plus Happy New Year to everyone

<58969bcd-31d5-42ea-a759-9b95a1e4df9an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=2714&group=alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants#2714

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2022 03:30:02 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Forgot all about the Rangers were playing last night plus Happy New
Year to everyone
From: jeffgers...@webtv.net (jeffg...@webtv.net)
 by: jeffg...@webtv.net - Sat, 1 Jan 2022 11:30 UTC

With the college football playoffs on, I forgot all about the Rangers playing last night. Seems it was a nice win for them in a shootour.

https://nypost.com/2021/12/31/rangers-end-2021-with-statement-win-over-lightning/

What a dud both of those football games were, both non-competitive. The first one was not that big a surprise, but that Michigan would get blown out that badly was disappointing.

And a Happy New Year to all!

Re: Forgot all about the Rangers were playing last night plus Happy New Year to everyone

<36cb2e8b-ea99-4d70-960c-7f21129d591bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=2715&group=alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants#2715

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2022 09:15:41 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Forgot all about the Rangers were playing last night plus Happy
New Year to everyone
From: gregkane...@gmail.com (iommiRULES)
 by: iommiRULES - Sat, 1 Jan 2022 17:15 UTC

On Saturday, January 1, 2022 at 6:30:04 AM UTC-5, jeffg...@webtv.net wrote:
> With the college football playoffs on, I forgot all about the Rangers playing last night. Seems it was a nice win for them in a shootour.
>
> https://nypost.com/2021/12/31/rangers-end-2021-with-statement-win-over-lightning/
>
> What a dud both of those football games were, both non-competitive. The first one was not that big a surprise, but that Michigan would get blown out that badly was disappointing.
>
> And a Happy New Year to all!

Only a dud if you didnt have both faves and both SEC teams.....as i did!
Happy New Year!!! Ka-Ching! Actually as far as ATS (Bama -13.5) the Bama Cincy game was very much in doubt most the game. Michigan (+7) got bitch slapped from the opening bell tho. If bama is favored by more than 1 score think ill go with Georgia, was not impressed at all by Bryce in cincy game...

Re: Forgot all about the Rangers were playing last night plus Happy New Year to everyone

<c6c6d50f-ac0b-435a-b808-80b1562fb305n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=2716&group=alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants#2716

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2022 09:23:39 -0800 (PST)
New Year to everyone
From: gregkane...@gmail.com (iommiRULES)
 by: iommiRULES - Sat, 1 Jan 2022 17:23 UTC

On Saturday, January 1, 2022 at 12:15:42 PM UTC-5, iommiRULES wrote:
> On Saturday, January 1, 2022 at 6:30:04 AM UTC-5, jeffg...@webtv.net wrote:
> > With the college football playoffs on, I forgot all about the Rangers playing last night. Seems it was a nice win for them in a shootour.
> >
> > https://nypost.com/2021/12/31/rangers-end-2021-with-statement-win-over-lightning/
> >
> > What a dud both of those football games were, both non-competitive. The first one was not that big a surprise, but that Michigan would get blown out that badly was disappointing.
> >
> > And a Happy New Year to all!
> Only a dud if you didnt have both faves and both SEC teams.....as i did!
> Happy New Year!!! Ka-Ching! Actually as far as ATS (Bama -13.5) the Bama Cincy game was very much in doubt most the game. Michigan (+7) got bitch slapped from the opening bell tho. If bama is favored by more than 1 score think ill go with Georgia, was not impressed at all by Bryce in cincy game...

Already got a line GEORGIA is favored by 2.5....strange bama beat them already by 17 in SEC title game less than a month ago....guess its Roll Tide again....

Re: Forgot all about the Rangers were playing last night plus Happy New Year to everyone

<19ac54ec-9843-49a5-89d4-8c1317cc6723n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=2735&group=alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants#2735

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 09:28:10 -0800 (PST)
New Year to everyone
From: jeffgers...@webtv.net (jeffg...@webtv.net)
 by: jeffg...@webtv.net - Sun, 2 Jan 2022 17:28 UTC

On Saturday, January 1, 2022 at 12:15:42 PM UTC-5, iommiRULES wrote:
> On Saturday, January 1, 2022 at 6:30:04 AM UTC-5, jeffg...@webtv.net wrote:
> > With the college football playoffs on, I forgot all about the Rangers playing last night. Seems it was a nice win for them in a shootour.
> >
> > https://nypost.com/2021/12/31/rangers-end-2021-with-statement-win-over-lightning/
> >
> > What a dud both of those football games were, both non-competitive. The first one was not that big a surprise, but that Michigan would get blown out that badly was disappointing.
> >
> > And a Happy New Year to all!
> Only a dud if you didnt have both faves and both SEC teams.....as i did!
> Happy New Year!!! Ka-Ching! Actually as far as ATS (Bama -13.5) the Bama Cincy game was very much in doubt most the game. Michigan (+7) got bitch slapped from the opening bell tho. If bama is favored by more than 1 score think ill go with Georgia, was not impressed at all by Bryce in cincy game...

It was obvious well before the first quarter was over that Cincy was not going to beat Alabama (though they were more competitive than Michigan was against Georgia). If they lost by less than the spread, they were not going to go to the championship game instead of Alabama/

Re: Forgot all about the Rangers were playing last night plus Happy New Year to everyone

<a13f7bcc-0988-4fac-a529-fb3ca5ba3a6en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=2737&group=alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants#2737

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 09:39:08 -0800 (PST)
New Year to everyone
From: gregkane...@gmail.com (iommiRULES)
 by: iommiRULES - Sun, 2 Jan 2022 17:39 UTC

On Sunday, January 2, 2022 at 12:28:11 PM UTC-5, jeffg...@webtv.net wrote:
> On Saturday, January 1, 2022 at 12:15:42 PM UTC-5, iommiRULES wrote:
> > On Saturday, January 1, 2022 at 6:30:04 AM UTC-5, jeffg...@webtv.net wrote:
> > > With the college football playoffs on, I forgot all about the Rangers playing last night. Seems it was a nice win for them in a shootour.
> > >
> > > https://nypost.com/2021/12/31/rangers-end-2021-with-statement-win-over-lightning/
> > >
> > > What a dud both of those football games were, both non-competitive. The first one was not that big a surprise, but that Michigan would get blown out that badly was disappointing.
> > >
> > > And a Happy New Year to all!
> > Only a dud if you didnt have both faves and both SEC teams.....as i did!
> > Happy New Year!!! Ka-Ching! Actually as far as ATS (Bama -13.5) the Bama Cincy game was very much in doubt most the game. Michigan (+7) got bitch slapped from the opening bell tho. If bama is favored by more than 1 score think ill go with Georgia, was not impressed at all by Bryce in cincy game....
> It was obvious well before the first quarter was over that Cincy was not going to beat Alabama (though they were more competitive than Michigan was against Georgia). If they lost by less than the spread, they were not going to go to the championship game instead of Alabama/

THE SPREAD was in doubt deep into the game....thats my point.... and thats all i cared about...