From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Subject: Derwin James is out for Sunday, Bosa will be activated
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2022 17:11:56 -0500
Firefox/68.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.14
 by: Robin Miller - Fri, 30 Dec 2022 22:11 UTC

Daniel Popper @danielrpopper

Brandon Staley said plan is to activate Joey Bosa for Sunday. Will
likely be on a snap count as he works his way back into football shape,
Staley said.

Derwin James (concussion) is OUT for Sunday vs. Rams.

4:41 PM · Dec 30, 2022

Re: Derwin James is out for Sunday, Bosa will be activated

<704d7482-70b2-4fd0-83c8-5915418ee9c3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=2774&group=alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers#2774

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2022 15:22:04 -0800 (PST)
From: phlas...@msn.com (phlash74)
 by: phlash74 - Fri, 30 Dec 2022 23:22 UTC

On Friday, December 30, 2022 at 2:12:05 PM UTC-8, Robin Miller wrote:
> Daniel Popper @danielrpopper
>
> Brandon Staley said plan is to activate Joey Bosa for Sunday. Will
> likely be on a snap count as he works his way back into football shape,
> Staley said.
>
> Derwin James (concussion) is OUT for Sunday vs. Rams.
>
> 4:41 PM · Dec 30, 2022

I think this is a good decision on both counts. Get Derwin rested and healthy for the playoffs, and ease Bosa back into action so he's not rusty for the playoffs. If both players are healthy in two weeks, I think the Chargers have an excellent chance to reach the second round at least even though their first playoff game is guaranteed to be on the road.

Michael

Re: Derwin James is out for Sunday, Bosa will be activated

<k19lhgFkftqU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=2776&group=alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers#2776

From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2022 21:36:30 -0500
 by: Robin Miller - Sat, 31 Dec 2022 02:36 UTC

phlash74 wrote:
> On Friday, December 30, 2022 at 2:12:05 PM UTC-8, Robin Miller wrote:
>> Daniel Popper @danielrpopper
>>
>> Brandon Staley said plan is to activate Joey Bosa for Sunday. Will
>> likely be on a snap count as he works his way back into football shape,
>> Staley said.
>>
>> Derwin James (concussion) is OUT for Sunday vs. Rams.
>>
>> 4:41 PM · Dec 30, 2022
>
> I think this is a good decision on both counts. Get Derwin rested and healthy for the playoffs, and ease Bosa back into action so he's not rusty for the playoffs. If both players are healthy in two weeks, I think the Chargers have an excellent chance to reach the second round at least even though their first playoff game is guaranteed to be on the road.
>
> Michael

I suppose I agree. I certainly do about Derwin. With Bosa I'm kind of
torn because I would hate to see him get re-injured, but some ramping up
would really help, I'm sure.

--Robin

sport / alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers / Derwin James is out for Sunday, Bosa will be activated