From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Subject: Ravens' game this Sunday hasn't been scheduled yet
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2023 20:44:01 -0500
Firefox/68.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.14
 by: Robin Miller - Wed, 4 Jan 2023 01:44 UTC

When the NFL released its schedule for this weekend on Monday afternoon,
they didn't give a time for the Ravens' game at Cincinnati. The Chargers
are scheduled for the late game, but the Ravens' game was going to be
scheduled for the early slot if Cincinnati won on Monday night,
clinching the division, or the late slot if Buffalo won. However, with
that game postponed, the league now has to decide what to do about the
Ravens-Bengals game this Sunday, and they haven't made a decision yet.
If it's in the early slot and the Ravens lose, the Chargers can go ahead
and rest players, so it matters to the Chargers.

--Robin

Re: Ravens' game this Sunday hasn't been scheduled yet

<k1mk54F5cljU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=2806&group=alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers#2806

From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2023 19:32:36 -0500
 by: Robin Miller - Thu, 5 Jan 2023 00:32 UTC

Robin Miller wrote:

> When the NFL released its schedule for this weekend on Monday afternoon,
> they didn't give a time for the Ravens' game at Cincinnati. The Chargers
> are scheduled for the late game, but the Ravens' game was going to be
> scheduled for the early slot if Cincinnati won on Monday night,
> clinching the division, or the late slot if Buffalo won. However, with
> that game postponed, the league now has to decide what to do about the
> Ravens-Bengals game this Sunday, and they haven't made a decision yet.
> If it's in the early slot and the Ravens lose, the Chargers can go ahead
> and rest players, so it matters to the Chargers.
>
> --Robin

Now it has:

Daniel Popper @danielrpopper

Ravens-Bengals Week 18 game will kick off at 1 p.m. ET on Sunday, NFL
announces. So Chargers could potentially lock up the fifth seed before
they kick off against the Broncos later that afternoon.

Brandon Staley on Chargers potentially clinching fifth seed before they
kick off Sunday: "Once we find out about that game, then we'll make the
appropriate decisions moving forward."

3:26 PM ยท Jan 4, 2023