Ever feel like life was a game and you had the wrong instruction book?

sport / alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers / Re: Registering my 2023 season prediction record early

SubjectAuthor
* Registering my 2023 season prediction record earlyphlash74
`- Re: Registering my 2023 season prediction record earlyRobin Miller

1
Registering my 2023 season prediction record early

<f7a8f7a7-def0-4b29-9c4d-c446a857c1afn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=2873&group=alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers#2873

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 06:40:46 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Registering my 2023 season prediction record early
From: phlas...@msn.com (phlash74)
 by: phlash74 - Sun, 15 Jan 2023 14:40 UTC

The schedule is tougher, and this team showed this year they never make adjustments when needed. Occasionally their talent wins out against bad teams, but they finished the season with exactly one win against a team that finished over .500 (Miami at 9-8). So I’ll go on record as saying Staley will follow in the footsteps of Telesco’s other failed hires and after two winning seasons and one playoff appearance, will have two losing seasons before finally getting fired. Chargers go 7-10 next year and obviously miss the playoffs.

Michael

p.s. On the one tenth of one percent chance that Dean is embarrassed enough to clean house and hire a proven head coach with a decent offensive game plan, they’ll go 11-6 and at least reach the AFC Championship Game. The talent is there for the most part, the coaching sucks.

Re: Registering my 2023 season prediction record early

<k2ipsnFft39U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=2874&group=alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers#2874

From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 12:02:14 -0500
 by: Robin Miller - Sun, 15 Jan 2023 17:02 UTC

phlash74 wrote:
> The schedule is tougher, and this team showed this year they never make adjustments when needed. Occasionally their talent wins out against bad teams, but they finished the season with exactly one win against a team that finished over .500 (Miami at 9-8). So I’ll go on record as saying Staley will follow in the footsteps of Telesco’s other failed hires and after two winning seasons and one playoff appearance, will have two losing seasons before finally getting fired. Chargers go 7-10 next year and obviously miss the playoffs.
>
> Michael
>
> p.s. On the one tenth of one percent chance that Dean is embarrassed enough to clean house and hire a proven head coach with a decent offensive game plan, they’ll go 11-6 and at least reach the AFC Championship Game. The talent is there for the most part, the coaching sucks.

I am still too devastated to say much of anything. I am waiting and
hoping that coaches will be let go shortly. Otherwise there is no hope.

And Bosa has to go.

--Robin