From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Subject: Chargers lose SI beat reporter Nick Cothrel
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2023 21:00:02 -0500
Firefox/91.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.15
 by: Robin Miller - Thu, 2 Mar 2023 02:00 UTC

Sports journalism is a rough world. Journalism generally, really.

--Robin

Nick Cothrel @NickCothrel

Today is my last day as the Chargers beat reporter at Sports
Illustrated, due to changes happening with the company.

After two fulfilling years at SI, covering the Rams Super Bowl run and
last season joining the Chargers beat, I’m now searching for my next role.

11:36 AM · Feb 28, 2023

https://twitter.com/NickCothrel/status/1630607954964795392

sport / alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers / Chargers lose SI beat reporter Nick Cothrel