P-K4

sport / alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants / off topic: the rangers do everything they can to blow another 2-0 lead

SubjectAuthor
* off topic: the rangers do everything they can to blow another 2-0 leadjeffg...@webtv.net
+* Re: off topic: the rangers do everything they can to blow another 2-0 leadjeffg...@webtv.net
|`* Re: off topic: the rangers do everything they can to blow another 2-0 leadjeffg...@webtv.net
| `- Re: off topic: the rangers do everything they can to blow another 2-0 leadiommiRULES
`* Re: off topic: the rangers do everything they can to blow another 2-0 leadiommiRULES
 `- Re: off topic: the rangers do everything they can to blow another 2-0 leadjeffg...@webtv.net

1
off topic: the rangers do everything they can to blow another 2-0 lead

<9b127c88-c5b1-4ea6-953b-a446b961463dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=3006&group=alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants#3006

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 13:32:14 -0800 (PST)
Subject: off topic: the rangers do everything they can to blow another 2-0 lead
From: jeffgers...@webtv.net (jeffg...@webtv.net)
 by: jeffg...@webtv.net - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 21:32 UTC

After losing 2 games in a row with a 2-0 lead, they get another 2-0 lead. This time it was against an expansion team.

At 2-1 in the 3rd they get a power play, a chance to if not expand the lead at least take 2 minutes off the clock. But 3 seconds into the power play, Kreider grabs a stick for a penalty. And then with just over 3 minutes left, Zabanajad takes a penalty. The Kraken naturally pull the goalie giving them nan 6 on 4, and they tie the game.

Luckily the Rangers scored a goal soon after with just over 30 seconds left to win the game. They do not win if Shsterkin does not make 40 saves. They were totally outplayed, and lucky to win against the expansions Kraken. If they had not blown 2n straight 2-0 games before this one, I'd say they have learned how to win, but instead I would say they are just not playing well.

Re: off topic: the rangers do everything they can to blow another 2-0 lead

<2ae223b4-7cb0-450c-b0e8-aff96bd44dd5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=3007&group=alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants#3007

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 13:35:32 -0800 (PST)
From: jeffgers...@webtv.net (jeffg...@webtv.net)
 by: jeffg...@webtv.net - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 21:35 UTC

On Sunday, January 30, 2022 at 4:32:14 PM UTC-5, jeffg...@webtv.net wrote:
> After losing 2 games in a row with a 2-0 lead, they get another 2-0 lead. This time it was against an expansion team.
>
> At 2-1 in the 3rd they get a power play, a chance to if not expand the lead at least take 2 minutes off the clock. But 3 seconds into the power play, Kreider grabs a stick for a penalty. And then with just over 3 minutes left, Zabanajad takes a penalty. The Kraken naturally pull the goalie giving them nan 6 on 4, and they tie the game.
>
> Luckily the Rangers scored a goal soon after with just over 30 seconds left to win the game. They do not win if Shsterkin does not make 40 saves. They were totally outplayed, and lucky to win against the expansions Kraken. If they had not blown 2n straight 2-0 games before this one, I'd say they have learned how to win, but instead I would say they are just not playing well.

https://nypost.com/2022/01/30/kandre-miller-goal-saves-rangers-after-igor-shesterkin-heroics/

Re: off topic: the rangers do everything they can to blow another 2-0 lead

<0bdc093b-5c46-4348-9fc9-35762c84aa6en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=3012&group=alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants#3012

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 03:47:17 -0800 (PST)
From: jeffgers...@webtv.net (jeffg...@webtv.net)
 by: jeffg...@webtv.net - Mon, 31 Jan 2022 11:47 UTC

On Sunday, January 30, 2022 at 4:35:33 PM UTC-5, jeffg...@webtv.net wrote:
> On Sunday, January 30, 2022 at 4:32:14 PM UTC-5, jeffg...@webtv.net wrote:
> > After losing 2 games in a row with a 2-0 lead, they get another 2-0 lead. This time it was against an expansion team.
> >
> > At 2-1 in the 3rd they get a power play, a chance to if not expand the lead at least take 2 minutes off the clock. But 3 seconds into the power play, Kreider grabs a stick for a penalty. And then with just over 3 minutes left, Zabanajad takes a penalty. The Kraken naturally pull the goalie giving them nan 6 on 4, and they tie the game.
> >
> > Luckily the Rangers scored a goal soon after with just over 30 seconds left to win the game. They do not win if Shsterkin does not make 40 saves. They were totally outplayed, and lucky to win against the expansions Kraken.. If they had not blown 2n straight 2-0 games before this one, I'd say they have learned how to win, but instead I would say they are just not playing well.
> https://nypost.com/2022/01/30/kandre-miller-goal-saves-rangers-after-igor-shesterkin-heroics/

https://nypost.com/2022/01/30/kandre-miller-goal-saves-rangers-after-igor-shesterkin-heroics/

"less of an attack than the Giants with Jake Fromm" LOL LOL LOL

Re: off topic: the rangers do everything they can to blow another 2-0 lead

<a559d5ed-138f-4e45-ba4a-bec08fec5aaan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=3013&group=alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants#3013

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 05:42:36 -0800 (PST)
From: gregkane...@gmail.com (iommiRULES)
 by: iommiRULES - Mon, 31 Jan 2022 13:42 UTC

On Monday, January 31, 2022 at 6:47:18 AM UTC-5, jeffg...@webtv.net wrote:
> On Sunday, January 30, 2022 at 4:35:33 PM UTC-5, jeffg...@webtv.net wrote:
> > On Sunday, January 30, 2022 at 4:32:14 PM UTC-5, jeffg...@webtv.net wrote:
> > > After losing 2 games in a row with a 2-0 lead, they get another 2-0 lead. This time it was against an expansion team.
> > >
> > > At 2-1 in the 3rd they get a power play, a chance to if not expand the lead at least take 2 minutes off the clock. But 3 seconds into the power play, Kreider grabs a stick for a penalty. And then with just over 3 minutes left, Zabanajad takes a penalty. The Kraken naturally pull the goalie giving them nan 6 on 4, and they tie the game.
> > >
> > > Luckily the Rangers scored a goal soon after with just over 30 seconds left to win the game. They do not win if Shsterkin does not make 40 saves.. They were totally outplayed, and lucky to win against the expansions Kraken. If they had not blown 2n straight 2-0 games before this one, I'd say they have learned how to win, but instead I would say they are just not playing well.
> > https://nypost.com/2022/01/30/kandre-miller-goal-saves-rangers-after-igor-shesterkin-heroics/
> https://nypost.com/2022/01/30/kandre-miller-goal-saves-rangers-after-igor-shesterkin-heroics/
>
> "less of an attack than the Giants with Jake Fromm" LOL LOL LOL

I didnt even know they were playing

Re: off topic: the rangers do everything they can to blow another 2-0 lead

<330d3427-b926-4e79-b2a1-88b983e23b6an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=3016&group=alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants#3016

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 06:09:25 -0800 (PST)
From: gregkane...@gmail.com (iommiRULES)
 by: iommiRULES - Mon, 31 Jan 2022 14:09 UTC

On Sunday, January 30, 2022 at 4:32:14 PM UTC-5, jeffg...@webtv.net wrote:
> After losing 2 games in a row with a 2-0 lead, they get another 2-0 lead. This time it was against an expansion team.
>
> At 2-1 in the 3rd they get a power play, a chance to if not expand the lead at least take 2 minutes off the clock. But 3 seconds into the power play, Kreider grabs a stick for a penalty. And then with just over 3 minutes left, Zabanajad takes a penalty. The Kraken naturally pull the goalie giving them nan 6 on 4, and they tie the game.
>
> Luckily the Rangers scored a goal soon after with just over 30 seconds left to win the game. They do not win if Shsterkin does not make 40 saves. They were totally outplayed, and lucky to win against the expansions Kraken. If they had not blown 2n straight 2-0 games before this one, I'd say they have learned how to win, but instead I would say they are just not playing well.

I have no idea how the Seattle team is doing but the last NHL expansion team (Vegas) made the Finals! And not only NHL didnt Jacksonville and Carolina both make the final 4 their first or 2nd year? So expansion teams are not like they used to be!.....maybe should be no surprise you are basically drafting pros who you know how good they are, instead of the crap shoot known as the college draft or amatuer draft in hockey, which is even iffier since they are mostly 18 year olds...

Re: off topic: the rangers do everything they can to blow another 2-0 lead

<53f86e75-81ab-4424-8832-607ed8bfcbd4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=3017&group=alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants#3017

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 07:23:57 -0800 (PST)
From: jeffgers...@webtv.net (jeffg...@webtv.net)
 by: jeffg...@webtv.net - Mon, 31 Jan 2022 15:23 UTC

On Monday, January 31, 2022 at 9:09:28 AM UTC-5, iommiRULES wrote:
> On Sunday, January 30, 2022 at 4:32:14 PM UTC-5, jeffg...@webtv.net wrote:
> > After losing 2 games in a row with a 2-0 lead, they get another 2-0 lead. This time it was against an expansion team.
> >
> > At 2-1 in the 3rd they get a power play, a chance to if not expand the lead at least take 2 minutes off the clock. But 3 seconds into the power play, Kreider grabs a stick for a penalty. And then with just over 3 minutes left, Zabanajad takes a penalty. The Kraken naturally pull the goalie giving them nan 6 on 4, and they tie the game.
> >
> > Luckily the Rangers scored a goal soon after with just over 30 seconds left to win the game. They do not win if Shsterkin does not make 40 saves. They were totally outplayed, and lucky to win against the expansions Kraken.. If they had not blown 2n straight 2-0 games before this one, I'd say they have learned how to win, but instead I would say they are just not playing well.
> I have no idea how the Seattle team is doing but the last NHL expansion team (Vegas) made the Finals! And not only NHL didnt Jacksonville and Carolina both make the final 4 their first or 2nd year? So expansion teams are not like they used to be!.....maybe should be no surprise you are basically drafting pros who you know how good they are, instead of the crap shoot known as the college draft or amatuer draft in hockey, which is even iffier since they are mostly 18 year olds...
It was a 1 o'clock game. I had to go back and forth with football most of the 3rd period. I did see both the goal that tied it, and the eventual winning goal by the Rangers. If you read the Post article, the coach was glad they won and but really disappointed in how they played.