Most people's favorite way to end a game is by winning.

sport / alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins / Re: Isaiah Ford is back...

SubjectAuthor
* Isaiah Ford is back...Valravn
`* Re: Isaiah Ford is back...Valravn
 `* Re: Isaiah Ford is back...Stoobz
  `* Re: Isaiah Ford is back...Drumrboy
   `* Re: Isaiah Ford is back...Valravn
    `* Re: Isaiah Ford is back...Stoobz
     `* Re: Isaiah Ford is back...Stu Gotts
      `- Re: Isaiah Ford is back...Stoobz

1
Isaiah Ford is back...

<b2808b7c-8d57-45e4-bc58-5eb64657c4cdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=288&group=alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins#288

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 12:14:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Isaiah Ford is back...
From: gmwellbr...@gmail.com (Valravn)
 by: Valravn - Sat, 17 Jul 2021 19:14 UTC

For now.

Man, this dude has must be a cat.

Hard to see him sticking past preseason though - the Dolphins WR room is crazy stacked. They will have trade or release some guys that will likely start elsewhere.

Unless something goes seriously wrong (e.g. major injury, off field issues, etc.) I see the following WR corps for the start of the season:

Locks:
DeVante Parker, Jaylen Waddle and William Fuller V

Extremely Likely:
Preston Williams

That's 4 out of probably 6 spots - I suppose they could stretch it to 7 with ST consideration. That most likely leaves the following 7 competing for no more than 3 spots:

Albert Wilson, Lynn Bowden Jr., Allen Hurns, Robert Foster, Isaiah Ford, Mack Hollins and Jakeem Grant Sr.

Hard to see Kirk Merritt or Kai Locksley cracking through with the 11 guys in front of them.

Out of the top 11, I think all are probably NFL roster worthy. Just not with the Dolphins in 2021.

As I have posted before, Grant's elite speed will likely not be enough to save him this year - he would have to demonstrate consistently through camp that he has made incredible progress in his ability to catch the ball.

I like Mack Hollins to stick due to ST.

Re: Isaiah Ford is back...

<4560fd40-6132-47e0-8b9c-f40034916f40n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=289&group=alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins#289

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 12:18:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Isaiah Ford is back...
From: gmwellbr...@gmail.com (Valravn)
 by: Valravn - Sat, 17 Jul 2021 19:18 UTC

On Saturday, July 17, 2021 at 12:14:47 PM UTC-7, Valravn wrote:
> For now.
>
> Man, this dude has must be a cat.
>
> Hard to see him sticking past preseason though - the Dolphins WR room is crazy stacked. They will have trade or release some guys that will likely start elsewhere.
>
> Unless something goes seriously wrong (e.g. major injury, off field issues, etc.) I see the following WR corps for the start of the season:
>
> Locks:
> DeVante Parker, Jaylen Waddle and William Fuller V
>
> Extremely Likely:
> Preston Williams
>
> That's 4 out of probably 6 spots - I suppose they could stretch it to 7 with ST consideration. That most likely leaves the following 7 competing for no more than 3 spots:
>
> Albert Wilson, Lynn Bowden Jr., Allen Hurns, Robert Foster, Isaiah Ford, Mack Hollins and Jakeem Grant Sr.
>
> Hard to see Kirk Merritt or Kai Locksley cracking through with the 11 guys in front of them.
>
> Out of the top 11, I think all are probably NFL roster worthy. Just not with the Dolphins in 2021.
>
> As I have posted before, Grant's elite speed will likely not be enough to save him this year - he would have to demonstrate consistently through camp that he has made incredible progress in his ability to catch the ball.
>
> I like Mack Hollins to stick due to ST.

My streak continues! At least one stupid typo in every post! Sure wish I could edit.

Re: Isaiah Ford is back...

<sd1r0r$n9s$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=290&group=alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins#290

From: stoo...@comcast.net (Stoobz)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2021 13:13:44 -0500
 by: Stoobz - Sun, 18 Jul 2021 18:13 UTC

On 7/17/2021 2:18 PM, Valravn wrote:
> On Saturday, July 17, 2021 at 12:14:47 PM UTC-7, Valravn wrote:
>> For now.
>>
>> Man, this dude has must be a cat.
>>
>> Hard to see him sticking past preseason though - the Dolphins WR room is crazy stacked. They will have trade or release some guys that will likely start elsewhere.
>>
>> Unless something goes seriously wrong (e.g. major injury, off field issues, etc.) I see the following WR corps for the start of the season:
>>
>> Locks:
>> DeVante Parker, Jaylen Waddle and William Fuller V
>>
>> Extremely Likely:
>> Preston Williams
>>
>> That's 4 out of probably 6 spots - I suppose they could stretch it to 7 with ST consideration. That most likely leaves the following 7 competing for no more than 3 spots:
>>
>> Albert Wilson, Lynn Bowden Jr., Allen Hurns, Robert Foster, Isaiah Ford, Mack Hollins and Jakeem Grant Sr.
>>
>> Hard to see Kirk Merritt or Kai Locksley cracking through with the 11 guys in front of them.
>>
>> Out of the top 11, I think all are probably NFL roster worthy. Just not with the Dolphins in 2021.
>>
>> As I have posted before, Grant's elite speed will likely not be enough to save him this year - he would have to demonstrate consistently through camp that he has made incredible progress in his ability to catch the ball.
>>
>> I like Mack Hollins to stick due to ST.
> My streak continues! At least one stupid typo in every post! Sure wish I could edit.

Lol, I've been gone over a week and this is the top news. Talk about
sloooooow.

Re: Isaiah Ford is back...

<38c669a8-286e-4b27-8201-9a5e4ff84637n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=292&group=alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins#292

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2021 11:58:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: drumr...@aol.com (Drumrboy)
 by: Drumrboy - Sun, 18 Jul 2021 18:58 UTC

On Sunday, July 18, 2021 at 2:13:49 PM UTC-4, Stoobz wrote:
> On 7/17/2021 2:18 PM, Valravn wrote:
> > On Saturday, July 17, 2021 at 12:14:47 PM UTC-7, Valravn wrote:
> >> For now.
> >>
> >> Man, this dude has must be a cat.
> >>
> >> Hard to see him sticking past preseason though - the Dolphins WR room is crazy stacked. They will have trade or release some guys that will likely start elsewhere.
> >>
> >> Unless something goes seriously wrong (e.g. major injury, off field issues, etc.) I see the following WR corps for the start of the season:
> >>
> >> Locks:
> >> DeVante Parker, Jaylen Waddle and William Fuller V
> >>
> >> Extremely Likely:
> >> Preston Williams
> >>
> >> That's 4 out of probably 6 spots - I suppose they could stretch it to 7 with ST consideration. That most likely leaves the following 7 competing for no more than 3 spots:
> >>
> >> Albert Wilson, Lynn Bowden Jr., Allen Hurns, Robert Foster, Isaiah Ford, Mack Hollins and Jakeem Grant Sr.
> >>
> >> Hard to see Kirk Merritt or Kai Locksley cracking through with the 11 guys in front of them.
> >>
> >> Out of the top 11, I think all are probably NFL roster worthy. Just not with the Dolphins in 2021.
> >>
> >> As I have posted before, Grant's elite speed will likely not be enough to save him this year - he would have to demonstrate consistently through camp that he has made incredible progress in his ability to catch the ball.
> >>
> >> I like Mack Hollins to stick due to ST.
> > My streak continues! At least one stupid typo in every post! Sure wish I could edit.
> Lol, I've been gone over a week and this is the top news. Talk about
> sloooooow.

Isn’t this like the 9th time Ford has been cut, traded or demoted and brought back? What exactly do they see in this guy (until they don’t)?

Re: Isaiah Ford is back...

<5f3b50b3-ebef-4f6e-8ffa-ac2dff34deccn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=297&group=alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins#297

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 14:19:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: gmwellbr...@gmail.com (Valravn)
 by: Valravn - Mon, 19 Jul 2021 21:19 UTC

On Sunday, July 18, 2021 at 11:58:17 AM UTC-7, Drumrboy wrote:
> On Sunday, July 18, 2021 at 2:13:49 PM UTC-4, Stoobz wrote:

> > > My streak continues! At least one stupid typo in every post! Sure wish I could edit.
> > Lol, I've been gone over a week and this is the top news. Talk about
> > sloooooow.
> Isn’t this like the 9th time Ford has been cut, traded or demoted and brought back? What exactly do they see in this guy (until they don’t)?

From https://www.si.com/nfl/dolphins/news/miami-dolphins-notebook-on-roster-moves-losing-out-on-melvin-ingram-and-rookie-report

"Not counting the practice squad, Ford has been signed by the Dolphins seven times since being a seventh-round pick in the 2017 NFL draft."

Re: Isaiah Ford is back...

<sd4vbf$oil$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=298&group=alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins#298

From: stoo...@comcast.net (Stoobz)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 17:46:04 -0500
 by: Stoobz - Mon, 19 Jul 2021 22:46 UTC

On 7/19/2021 4:19 PM, Valravn wrote:
> On Sunday, July 18, 2021 at 11:58:17 AM UTC-7, Drumrboy wrote:

>>> Lol, I've been gone over a week and this is the top news. Talk about
>>> sloooooow.
>> Isn’t this like the 9th time Ford has been cut, traded or demoted and brought back? What exactly do they see in this guy (until they don’t)?
> From https://www.si.com/nfl/dolphins/news/miami-dolphins-notebook-on-roster-moves-losing-out-on-melvin-ingram-and-rookie-report
>
> "Not counting the practice squad, Ford has been signed by the Dolphins seven times since being a seventh-round pick in the 2017 NFL draft."

Sumtin, sumtin, 7th son of a 7th son~

'Fraid he's gonna have the blooz soon.

Re: Isaiah Ford is back...

<fa652cc2-7d98-4730-8de0-e129ca6043can@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=299&group=alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins#299

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 20:13:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: ishkabib...@hotmail.com (Stu Gotts)
 by: Stu Gotts - Tue, 20 Jul 2021 03:13 UTC

On Monday, July 19, 2021 at 6:46:09 PM UTC-4, Stoobz wrote:

> Sumtin, sumtin, 7th son of a 7th son~

Never much cared for them myself... but, whatever floats your boat Stoobz. ;-)

https://youtu.be/kQsdyMwjXfY

Re: Isaiah Ford is back...

<sd7i9p$jdk$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=301&group=alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins#301

From: stoo...@comcast.net (Stoobz)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 17:21:44 -0500
 by: Stoobz - Tue, 20 Jul 2021 22:21 UTC

On 7/19/2021 10:13 PM, Stu Gotts wrote:
> On Monday, July 19, 2021 at 6:46:09 PM UTC-4, Stoobz wrote:
>>

>> Sumtin, sumtin, 7th son of a 7th son~
>>
> Never much cared for them myself... but, whatever floats your boat Stoobz. ;-)
>
> https://youtu.be/kQsdyMwjXfY

As much rain as we've been having, I'm gonna need that boat! Last week
in the Keys was drier!