From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Subject: Great game by JTA tonight
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 01:59:04 -0500
Firefox/68.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.10
 by: Robin Miller - Thu, 25 Nov 2021 06:59 UTC

Really feel he changed the trajectory of the game against Philly. And
Wiggins is growing into his draft pick before our eyes. Even Looney made
plays I didn't think were possible for him.

The only player who really isn't contributing much is Lee.

--Robin

Re: Great game by JTA tonight

<snouee$klo$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=3048&group=alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors#3048

From: pol...@kfu.com (poldy)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Subject: Re: Great game by JTA tonight
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 13:15:58 -0800
 by: poldy - Thu, 25 Nov 2021 21:15 UTC

On 11/24/21 10:59 PM, Robin Miller wrote:

> Really feel he changed the trajectory of the game against Philly. And
> Wiggins is growing into his draft pick before our eyes. Even Looney made
> plays I didn't think were possible for him.
>
> The only player who really isn't contributing much is Lee.
>
> --Robin

Would be best for the Warriors if Klay took Lee's minutes.

Also as the season progresses, Moody too getting minutes over Lee.

Re: Great game by JTA tonight

<snshf7$81t$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=3051&group=alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors#3051

From: ala...@yahoo.com (Allen)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 21:59:01 -0800
 by: Allen - Sat, 27 Nov 2021 05:59 UTC

On 11/24/2021 10:59 PM, Robin Miller wrote:

> Really feel he changed the trajectory of the game against Philly. And
> Wiggins is growing into his draft pick before our eyes. Even Looney made
> plays I didn't think were possible for him.
>
> The only player who really isn't contributing much is Lee.
>
> --Robin

It's great to see different bench players come through in different
games. Bjelica, GP2, JTA. I think they're all cluing in to the fact that
Draymond and Curry are often looking for someone to pass the ball to who
can finish, so all they need to do is get into good position to take a pass.

Re: Lee: I'm wondering if he hasn't been distracted by his wife's
pregnancy on top of recovering from his hip injury. He was out for the
Portland game due to the pregnancy.

Re: Great game by JTA tonight

<sntns1$4fh$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=3056&group=alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors#3056

From: worldoff...@gmail.com (NFN Smith)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 09:54:24 -0700
 by: NFN Smith - Sat, 27 Nov 2021 16:54 UTC

Allen wrote:
> It's great to see different bench players come through in different
> games. Bjelica, GP2, JTA. I think they're all cluing in to the fact that
> Draymond and Curry are often looking for someone to pass the ball to who
> can finish, so all they need to do is get into good position to take a pass.

I forget which of the blog sites (LetsGoWarriors, I think) mentioned
that it's getting kind of interesting to see which bench player or two
is going to stand out in a particular game.

Smith

Re: Great game by JTA tonight

<j0gg24FtkgeU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=3059&group=alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors#3059

From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 23:49:00 -0500
 by: Robin Miller - Sun, 28 Nov 2021 04:49 UTC

Allen wrote:
> On 11/24/2021 10:59 PM, Robin Miller wrote:
>>
>> Really feel he changed the trajectory of the game against Philly. And
>> Wiggins is growing into his draft pick before our eyes. Even Looney
>> made plays I didn't think were possible for him.
>>
>> The only player who really isn't contributing much is Lee.
>>
>> --Robin
>

> It's great to see different bench players come through in different
> games. Bjelica, GP2, JTA. I think they're all cluing in to the fact that
> Draymond and Curry are often looking for someone to pass the ball to who
> can finish, so all they need to do is get into good position to take a
> pass.
>
> Re: Lee: I'm wondering if he hasn't been distracted by his wife's
> pregnancy on top of recovering from his hip injury. He was out for the
> Portland game due to the pregnancy.

Oh, I didn't realize that was the "personal reason" he didn't play.

--Robin