From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Subject: Van Noy is not coming back
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 23:04:23 -0400
Firefox/91.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.16
 by: Robin Miller - Fri, 26 May 2023 03:04 UTC

At this point, not unexpected, but still very disappointing.

His tweets from today:

--Robin

Kyle Van Noy @KVN_03

Yeah disappointed but the show goes on blake! Y’all will be really good.
Improved in all areas just need to add a safety and another corner on
defense yall will be straight! You have plenty of leaders. K Mack , DJ
and newly acquired beast Eric K will be great. Excited for yall

https://twitter.com/KVN_03/status/1661850053550702594

Kyle Van Noy @KVN_03

Appreciate it! I’m used to it now. They said they want to go younger ….
So the show goes on to somewhere else. I will get to say things when I’m
done playing about a lot of stuff. Excited about that. Write my notes
and thoughts down and express them when the time is right.

5:53 PM · May 25, 2023

https://twitter.com/KVN_03/status/1661853046308233216

Re: Van Noy is not coming back

<u4qpcg$1o56$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=3133&group=alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers#3133

From: maximush...@gmx.com (max headroom)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Subject: Re: Van Noy is not coming back
Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 10:12:56 -0700
 by: max headroom - Fri, 26 May 2023 17:12 UTC

In news:kdalttFgn69U1@mid.individual.net, Robin Miller
<robin.miller@invalid.invalid> typed:

> At this point, not unexpected, but still very disappointing.

> His tweets from today:

> --Robin

> Kyle Van Noy @KVN_03

> Yeah disappointed but the show goes on blake! Y'all will be really good.
> Improved in all areas just need to add a safety and another corner on
> defense yall will be straight! You have plenty of leaders. K Mack , DJ
> and newly acquired beast Eric K will be great. Excited for yall

> https://twitter.com/KVN_03/status/1661850053550702594

> Kyle Van Noy @KVN_03

> Appreciate it! I'm used to it now. They said they want to go younger ..

So they signed Nick Williams, 33 years old.

The Chargers never squander an opportunity to break my heart.

Re: Van Noy is not coming back

<kdcb60FoifeU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=3134&group=alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers#3134

From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 14:13:14 -0400
 by: Robin Miller - Fri, 26 May 2023 18:13 UTC

max headroom wrote:
> In news:kdalttFgn69U1@mid.individual.net, Robin Miller
> <robin.miller@invalid.invalid> typed:
>
>> At this point, not unexpected, but still very disappointing.
>
>> His tweets from today:
>
>> --Robin
>
>> Kyle Van Noy @KVN_03
>
>> Yeah disappointed but the show goes on blake! Y'all will be really good.
>> Improved in all areas just need to add a safety and another corner on
>> defense yall will be straight! You have plenty of leaders. K Mack , DJ
>> and newly acquired beast Eric K will be great. Excited for yall
>
>> https://twitter.com/KVN_03/status/1661850053550702594
>
>> Kyle Van Noy @KVN_03
>
>> Appreciate it! I'm used to it now. They said they want to go younger ..
>
> So they signed Nick Williams, 33 years old.
>
> The Chargers never squander an opportunity to break my heart.

<sigh....>

--Robin

Re: Van Noy is not coming back

<87mt1q3jcd.fsf@hotmail.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=3136&group=alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers#3136

From: eddiegr...@hotmail.com (Eddie Grove)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 13:53:38 -0700
 by: Eddie Grove - Fri, 26 May 2023 20:53 UTC

"max headroom" <maximusheadroom@gmx.com> writes:

> In news:kdalttFgn69U1@mid.individual.net, Robin Miller
> <robin.miller@invalid.invalid> typed:
>
>> At this point, not unexpected, but still very disappointing.
>
>> His tweets from today:
>
>> --Robin
>
>> Kyle Van Noy @KVN_03
>
>> Yeah disappointed but the show goes on blake! Y'all will be really good.
>> Improved in all areas just need to add a safety and another corner on
>> defense yall will be straight! You have plenty of leaders. K Mack , DJ
>> and newly acquired beast Eric K will be great. Excited for yall
>
>> https://twitter.com/KVN_03/status/1661850053550702594
>
>> Kyle Van Noy @KVN_03
>
>> Appreciate it! I'm used to it now. They said they want to go younger ..
>
> So they signed Nick Williams, 33 years old.
>
> The Chargers never squander an opportunity to break my heart.

Google suggests only $90K is guaranteed to Williams, so if some
undrafted kid pops in training camp, they can keep the kid and dump
Williams. If that is the intention, it might be a decent insurance
policy.

Of course, I'd rather they kept Van Noy. I'm a huge fan of his.

sport / alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers / Van Noy is not coming back