From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Subject: Wiggins placed in health and safety protocols
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 21:00:08 -0500
Firefox/68.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.10.1
 by: Robin Miller - Mon, 20 Dec 2021 02:00 UTC

Anthony Slater @anthonyVslater

Warriors will be without two starters against the Kings tomorrow. Jordan
Poole and now Andrew Wiggins in health and safety protocols. Two
negative tests, 24 hours apart, needed to return.

7:35 PM · Dec 19, 2021

https://twitter.com/anthonyVslater/status/1472727373623615489

Re: Wiggins placed in health and safety protocols

<e1f4d2b0-e0fc-4330-8d4b-a2917d25bf1bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=3151&group=alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors#3151

Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 20:15:42 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Wiggins placed in health and safety protocols
From: coac...@gmail.com (Donald Lee)
 by: Donald Lee - Mon, 20 Dec 2021 04:15 UTC

I don't follow the NBA's protocols - Did Poole / Wiggins actually test positive? Or were they exposed to someone who had it?

DL

On Sunday, December 19, 2021 at 6:00:11 PM UTC-8, Robin Miller wrote:
> Anthony Slater @anthonyVslater
>
> Warriors will be without two starters against the Kings tomorrow. Jordan
> Poole and now Andrew Wiggins in health and safety protocols. Two
> negative tests, 24 hours apart, needed to return.
>
> 7:35 PM · Dec 19, 2021
>
> https://twitter.com/anthonyVslater/status/1472727373623615489

Re: Wiggins placed in health and safety protocols

<j2agvpF38o6U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=3152&group=alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors#3152

From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 00:00:39 -0500
 by: Robin Miller - Mon, 20 Dec 2021 05:00 UTC

Donald Lee wrote:
> I don't follow the NBA's protocols - Did Poole / Wiggins actually test positive? Or were they exposed to someone who had it?
>
> DL
>
> On Sunday, December 19, 2021 at 6:00:11 PM UTC-8, Robin Miller wrote:
>> Anthony Slater @anthonyVslater
>>
>> Warriors will be without two starters against the Kings tomorrow. Jordan
>> Poole and now Andrew Wiggins in health and safety protocols. Two
>> negative tests, 24 hours apart, needed to return.
>>
>> 7:35 PM · Dec 19, 2021
>>
>> https://twitter.com/anthonyVslater/status/1472727373623615489

I think they both tested positive. I think vaccinated players only go on
the Covid list if they have tested positive. At least in the NFL, only
unvaccinated players can go on the Covid list as "close contacts." It
gets confusing trying to remember each league's protocols.

--Robin