From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Subject: Chargers' training camp begins July 26
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2023 13:24:07 -0400
Firefox/91.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.16
 by: Robin Miller - Thu, 13 Jul 2023 17:24 UTC

Finally we should be having some Chargers' news soon. Veterans report
July 25 according to Popper.

--Robin

Full training camp schedule:

July 26: 9-11 AM PST
July 27: 9-11 AM PST
July 28: No practice
July 29: 9-11 AM PST (Back Together Weekend)
July 30: No practice
July 31: 9-11 AM PST
August 1-3: No practice
August 4-5: 9-11 AM PST
August 6: 5-7 PM PST
August 7-8: No practice
August 9-10: 9-11 AM PST
August 11-13: No practice
August 14: 9-11 AM PST
August 15-16: No practice
August 17-18: Joint practice with Saints
August 19: No practice

In addition to the 12 open practices throughout Chargers training camp
at the Jack Hammett Sports Complex in Costa Mesa, the team will host
fans at the Back Together Weekend on July 29.

Attendance at the joint practice with Saints is limited to season ticket
holders.

https://sportsnaut.com/los-angeles-chargers-training-camp-2023/

https://chargerswire.usatoday.com/2023/06/20/chargers-2023-training-camp-dates-times/

Tickets for practices are free, but you need to pre-register here:

https://am.ticketmaster.com/chargers/2023Camp

Re: Chargers' training camp begins July 26

<khar2eFfpjuU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=3162&group=alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers#3162

From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Subject: Re: Chargers' training camp begins July 26
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2023 13:37:11 -0400
 by: Robin Miller - Thu, 13 Jul 2023 17:37 UTC

Robin Miller wrote:

> Finally we should be having some Chargers' news soon. Veterans report
> July 25 according to Popper.
>
> --Robin
>

> Full training camp schedule:
>
>     July 26: 9-11 AM PST
>     July 27: 9-11 AM PST
>     July 28: No practice
>     July 29: 9-11 AM PST (Back Together Weekend)
>     July 30: No practice
>     July 31: 9-11 AM PST
>     August 1-3: No practice
>     August 4-5: 9-11 AM PST
>     August 6: 5-7 PM PST
>     August 7-8: No practice
>     August 9-10: 9-11 AM PST
>     August 11-13: No practice
>     August 14: 9-11 AM PST
>     August 15-16: No practice
>     August 17-18: Joint practice with Saints
>     August 19: No practice
>
> In addition to the 12 open practices throughout Chargers training camp
> at the Jack Hammett Sports Complex in Costa Mesa, the team will host
> fans at the Back Together Weekend on July 29.
>
> Attendance at the joint practice with Saints is limited to season ticket
> holders.
>
> https://sportsnaut.com/los-angeles-chargers-training-camp-2023/
>
> https://chargerswire.usatoday.com/2023/06/20/chargers-2023-training-camp-dates-times/
>

> Tickets for practices are free, but you need to pre-register here:
>
> https://am.ticketmaster.com/chargers/2023Camp

Official info:

https://www.chargers.com/camp/

On the first Saturday of training camp, the Bolts will celebrate NFL
Training Camp: Back Together Weekend on July 29. Highlights of the
morning include a special giveaway item for fans in attendance,
discounted food offerings, additional fan zone activations from team
partners and an autograph signing with Chargers Legends prior to practice.

--Robin