From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Subject: Poole and Wiggins exit Covid protocols
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2021 20:57:54 -0500
Firefox/68.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.10.1
 by: Robin Miller - Tue, 28 Dec 2021 01:57 UTC

RM: But Poole isn't going to play on Tuesday? Because he was quarantined
in Boston rather than SF? Maybe he just needs to be OKed by the team doctor?

Anthony Slater @anthonyVslater

Andrew Wiggins is cleared from health and safety protocols and not
listed on the Warriors' injury report tomorrow against the Nuggets.
Jordan Poole remains out. Wiggins quarantined in the Bay Area.

8:44 PM · Dec 27, 2021

Shams Charania @ShamsCharania

Golden State Warriors guard Jordan Poole cleared health and safety
protocols and returned to the Bay today, sources tell me and @anthonyVslater

Anthony Slater @anthonyVslater

Poole had been quarantined in Boston the past week.

Re: Poole and Wiggins exit Covid protocols

<j2vl5fF4h18U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=3192&group=alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors#3192

From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Subject: Re: Poole and Wiggins exit Covid protocols
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2021 00:20:44 -0500
 by: Robin Miller - Tue, 28 Dec 2021 05:20 UTC

Robin Miller wrote:

> RM: But Poole isn't going to play on Tuesday? Because he was quarantined
> in Boston rather than SF? Maybe he just needs to be OKed by the team
> doctor?
>

> Anthony Slater  @anthonyVslater
>
> Andrew Wiggins is cleared from health and safety protocols and not
> listed on the Warriors' injury report tomorrow against the Nuggets.
> Jordan Poole remains out. Wiggins quarantined in the Bay Area.
>
> 8:44 PM · Dec 27, 2021
>

> Shams Charania @ShamsCharania
>
> Golden State Warriors guard Jordan Poole cleared health and safety
> protocols and returned to the Bay today, sources tell me and
> @anthonyVslater
>

> Anthony Slater @anthonyVslater
>
> Poole had been quarantined in Boston the past week.

The explanation:

Anthony Slater @anthonyVslater

Jordan Poole is expected to return to the Warriors' facility tomorrow,
per Steve Kerr, but not play against the Nuggets. Timeline for his
return will be determined after he gets in some work, team gets better
sense on his conditioning.

9:30 PM · Dec 27, 2021