From: alreadyd...@hotmail.com (*ernie)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants
Subject: Michigan LB David Ojabo suffered torn Achilles during pro day, could
miss six months, source says
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2022 16:02:33 -0400
 by: *ernie - Sat, 19 Mar 2022 20:02 UTC

This should be a reminder to all student-athletes to keep your grades up
in class, because one never knows what can happen that will completely
change whatever plans one had.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33545367/michigan-lb-david-ojabo-suffered-torn-achilles-pro-day-miss-six-months-source-says

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33545367/michigan-lb-david-ojabo-suffered-torn-achilles-pro-day-miss-six-months-source-says

Michigan linebacker David Ojabo suffered a torn Achilles during his pro
day workout at the school, a team source told ESPN's Adam Schefter on
Saturday.

According to Schefter, doctors expect Ojabo to be on a similar recovery
timeline to Los Angeles Rams running back Cam Akers, who tore an
Achilles in July and returned to play in about six months. That would
put Ojabo in line to miss a few weeks of the 2022 regular season.

Ojabo, who is ranked by ESPN's Mel Kiper Jr. as the No. 1 outside
linebacker in the 2022 NFL draft and had been projected as a first-round
pick, needed the help of his trainers to get off the field after he
suffered the injury to his left leg Friday.

"He was wincing in pain," Michigan teammate Aidan Hutchinson said
Friday. "I'm hoping he's all right."

--
ernie k.
alreadydeleted9@hotmail.com

Re: Michigan LB David Ojabo suffered torn Achilles during pro day, could miss six months, source says

<jvnt3hdvrq1gij3p5dkphnrfk4cmfg3b16@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=3196&group=alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants#3196

From: TomBen...@agent.com
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.ny-giants
Subject: Re: Michigan LB David Ojabo suffered torn Achilles during pro day, could miss six months, source says
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 05:44:58 -0400
 by: TomBen...@agent.com - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 09:44 UTC

On Sat, 19 Mar 2022 16:02:33 -0400, *ernie
<alreadydeleted9@hotmail.com> wrote:

>This should be a reminder to all student-athletes to keep your grades up
>in class, because one never knows what can happen that will completely
>change whatever plans one had.
>

>https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33545367/michigan-lb-david-ojabo-suffered-torn-achilles-pro-day-miss-six-months-source-says
>

>https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33545367/michigan-lb-david-ojabo-suffered-torn-achilles-pro-day-miss-six-months-source-says
>

>Michigan linebacker David Ojabo suffered a torn Achilles during his pro
>day workout at the school, a team source told ESPN's Adam Schefter on
>Saturday.
>
>According to Schefter, doctors expect Ojabo to be on a similar recovery
>timeline to Los Angeles Rams running back Cam Akers, who tore an
>Achilles in July and returned to play in about six months. That would
>put Ojabo in line to miss a few weeks of the 2022 regular season.
>
>Ojabo, who is ranked by ESPN's Mel Kiper Jr. as the No. 1 outside
>linebacker in the 2022 NFL draft and had been projected as a first-round
>pick, needed the help of his trainers to get off the field after he
>suffered the injury to his left leg Friday.

Who was that Miami running back who was supposed to be a top 2 or 3
draft pick who blew out a knee in his last bowl game. He never really
recovered IIRC.