From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Subject: Green will be re-evaluated prior to the All-Star break
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2022 20:14:53 -0500
Firefox/68.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.10.2
 by: Robin Miller - Wed, 2 Feb 2022 01:14 UTC

Shams Charania @ShamsCharania

Warriors say Draymond Green will be re-evaluated prior to the All-Star
break as he rehabs his lower back injury.

RM: The All-Star break isn't until Feb. 18-20. That's almost three
weeks. Green has already been out more than two weeks, hasn't he?

--Robin

Re: Green will be re-evaluated prior to the All-Star break

<steoq1$uvd$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=3379&group=alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors#3379

From: pol...@kfu.com (poldy)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 12:15:59 -0800
 by: poldy - Wed, 2 Feb 2022 20:15 UTC

On 2/1/22 5:14 PM, Robin Miller wrote:

> Shams Charania  @ShamsCharania
>
> Warriors say Draymond Green will be re-evaluated prior to the All-Star
> break as he rehabs his lower back injury.
>

> RM: The All-Star break isn't until Feb. 18-20. That's almost three
> weeks. Green has already been out more than two weeks, hasn't he?
>
> --Robin

Yes goes back to mid January, they said he'd be out two weeks.

Zaza, who's working for the team, said about a week ago that he was
doing exercises or drills and he was able to progressively do more
demanding ones over time.

But now, they're essentially doubling his timeline, if not more.

There's no guarantee in 2-3 more weeks that he'd return either. They
would just be re-evaluating him at that point and they could say 2 more
weeks then.

Re: Green will be re-evaluated prior to the All-Star break

<j60pi7F77scU3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=3382&group=alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors#3382

From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 20:30:43 -0500
 by: Robin Miller - Thu, 3 Feb 2022 01:30 UTC

poldy wrote:
> On 2/1/22 5:14 PM, Robin Miller wrote:
>>

>> Shams Charania  @ShamsCharania
>>
>> Warriors say Draymond Green will be re-evaluated prior to the All-Star
>> break as he rehabs his lower back injury.
>>

>> RM: The All-Star break isn't until Feb. 18-20. That's almost three
>> weeks. Green has already been out more than two weeks, hasn't he?
>>
>> --Robin
>>

> Yes goes back to mid January, they said he'd be out two weeks.
>
> Zaza, who's working for the team, said about a week ago that he was
> doing exercises or drills and he was able to progressively do more
> demanding ones over time.
>
> But now, they're essentially doubling his timeline, if not more.
>
> There's no guarantee in 2-3 more weeks that he'd return either.  They
> would just be re-evaluating him at that point and they could say 2 more
> weeks then.

Yes, it seems very open-ended at this point. The All-Star weekend will
be five weeks, I think.

--Robin