From: ala...@yahoo.com (Allen)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Subject: Kurtenbach:_Draymond_Green_reportedly_has_a_timeframe_f
or_his_return_to_the_Warriors’_lineup
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2022 15:37:15 -0800
 by: Allen - Tue, 8 Mar 2022 23:37 UTC

Draymond Green reportedly has a timeframe for his return to the
Warriors’ lineup
The struggling Warriors need Draymond Green to return from his calf
injury as soon as possible. Luckily for them, he's set to return soon.
>SAN FRANCISCO, CA – JANUARY 18: Golden State Warriors’ Draymond Green
(23) applauds a play from the bench in the second quarter of their NBA
game against the Detroit Pistons at Chase Center in San Francisco,
Calif., on Tuesday, Jan. 18, 2022. (Ray Chavez/Bay Area News Group)
>SAN FRANCISCO, CA – JANUARY 18: Golden State Warriors’ Draymond Green
(23) applauds a play from the bench in the second quarter of their NBA
game against the Detroit Pistons at Chase Center in San Francisco,
Calif., on Tuesday, Jan. 18, 2022. (Ray Chavez/Bay Area News Group)
By DIETER KURTENBACH | dkurtenbach@bayareanewsgroup.com | Bay Area News
Group
PUBLISHED: March 6, 2022 at 10:00 p.m. | UPDATED: March 7, 2022 at 3:32 a.m.
https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2022/03/06/draymond-green-reportedly-has-a-timeframe-for-his-return-to-the-warriors-lineup/

The Warriors, losers of four straight games and eight of their last 10,
“desperately” need Draymond Green back in the lineup, per coach Steve Kerr.

Lucky them, according to a report from ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski,
Green’s return to the court could be just a week away.

“I’m told 7 to 10 days on a return for Draymond Green,” the newsbreaker
said on ESPN’s NBA Countdown Sunday.

--
𝙏𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣’ 𝙉𝘽𝘼 🗣️
@_Talkin_NBA

#NBATwitter #DubNation
[video]

4:25 PM · Mar 6, 2022
633 Reply Share
--

Without Green in the lineup, the Warriors have fallen from the No. 2
seed in the Western Conference to No. 3, as their defense has struggled

The Warriors are yet to play a full minute this season with both Green
and Klay Thompson on the court. Green injured his calf the day before
Thompson’s return from a two-and-a-half-year absence on Jan. 9. He
tested the injury in warmups and was announced as part of the starting
lineup, but he ultimately exited the game after seven seconds. He has
been sidelined since. The Warriors are 15-15 without him in the lineup
this season.

The calf injury proved more serious than just a “calf”. Green described
it as an injury to his L5 and S1 vertebrae last month, but said that he
has never been in any pain.

“I had no idea that things could connect that way,” Green said in a
February press conference. “The main source of the injury wasn’t the
actual injury… I had no clue that that was even possible.”

Green has been seen working out after practices and he even said on his
podcast that he participated in a practice last week. It is believed
that conditioning is the impediment to his return.

The Warriors have four straight home games starting Saturday, March 12,
starting with a game against the Bucks.

After that, the Warriors will play the Wizards on March 14 and the
Celtics on March 16. After three days off, the Warriors will close the
homestand on March 20 against the San Antonio Spurs.