From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Subject: Does Iguodala have anything left?
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 15:00:43 -0400
Firefox/68.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.11.1
 by: Robin Miller - Mon, 25 Apr 2022 19:00 UTC

I know he's barely played this season, but he has to contribute more
than he has so far in the playoffs. I'm starting to wonder if Kuminga
should get Iggy's minutes, but I know we need to give Iguodala more time
to get back into game shape.

--Robin

Re: Does Iguodala have anything left?

<t479jd$hen$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=3754&group=alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors#3754

From: farberbe...@aol.com (David Farber)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Subject: Re: Does Iguodala have anything left?
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 16:07:26 -0700
 by: David Farber - Mon, 25 Apr 2022 23:07 UTC

On 4/25/2022 12:00 PM, Robin Miller wrote:

> I know he's barely played this season, but he has to contribute more
> than he has so far in the playoffs. I'm starting to wonder if Kuminga
> should get Iggy's minutes, but I know we need to give Iguodala more time
> to get back into game shape.
>
> --Robin
Good question. I think what's important sometimes doesn't show up in the
box score, like making sure the team maintains its poise and that the
ball keeps moving around. If he can knock down some wide open 3's when
the opportunity presents itself, that would be very helpful too. I agree
that he will need a few more games to get his timing and stamina back.

--
David Farber
Los Osos, CA

Re: Does Iguodala have anything left?

<t49v8j$21q$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=3755&group=alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors#3755

From: ala...@yahoo.com (Allen)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 16:29:25 -0700
 by: Allen - Tue, 26 Apr 2022 23:29 UTC

On 4/25/2022 12:00 PM, Robin Miller wrote:

> I know he's barely played this season, but he has to contribute more
> than he has so far in the playoffs. I'm starting to wonder if Kuminga
> should get Iggy's minutes, but I know we need to give Iguodala more time
> to get back into game shape.
>
> --Robin

Good question. When he's on the court, I think he still adds a lot. The
problem is how little he's able to play. I'm hoping he's trying to save
himself for the more difficult opponents later on.

Re: Does Iguodala have anything left?

<t4c4tg$oaf$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=3764&group=alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors#3764

From: farberbe...@aol.com (David Farber)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 12:18:08 -0700
 by: David Farber - Wed, 27 Apr 2022 19:18 UTC

On 4/26/2022 4:29 PM, Allen wrote:
> On 4/25/2022 12:00 PM, Robin Miller wrote:
>>
>> I know he's barely played this season, but he has to contribute more
>> than he has so far in the playoffs. I'm starting to wonder if Kuminga
>> should get Iggy's minutes, but I know we need to give Iguodala more
>> time to get back into game shape.
>>
>> --Robin
>

> Good question. When he's on the court, I think he still adds a lot. The
> problem is how little he's able to play. I'm hoping he's trying to save
> himself for the more difficult opponents later on.
Looks like that stiff neck he had is a bit more serious than we thought.
He'll be out for at least a week.
https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2022/04/27/warriors-injury-report-key-wing-ruled-out-for-game-5/
"Andre Iguodala was ruled out for Wednesday night’s game at Chase Center
with a neck injury. Specifically, he’s listed as having a left cervical
disc injury.
The Warriors said the injury is linked to the neck spasms that disabled
Iguodala for Game 2. He’ll be reevaluated in one week, meaning he would
miss the remainder of this series, which the Warriors lead 3-1. It’s
possible he could also miss the start of the next series if Golden State
takes care of business against the Nuggets."
--
David Farber
Los Osos, CA

Re: Does Iguodala have anything left?

<jctpliFeo8hU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=3765&group=alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors#3765

From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 17:07:58 -0400
 by: Robin Miller - Wed, 27 Apr 2022 21:07 UTC

David Farber wrote:
> On 4/26/2022 4:29 PM, Allen wrote:
>> On 4/25/2022 12:00 PM, Robin Miller wrote:
>>>
>>> I know he's barely played this season, but he has to contribute more
>>> than he has so far in the playoffs. I'm starting to wonder if Kuminga
>>> should get Iggy's minutes, but I know we need to give Iguodala more
>>> time to get back into game shape.
>>>
>>> --Robin
>>

>> Good question. When he's on the court, I think he still adds a lot.
>> The problem is how little he's able to play. I'm hoping he's trying to
>> save himself for the more difficult opponents later on.
> Looks like that stiff neck he had is a bit more serious than we thought.
> He'll be out for at least a week.
>
> https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2022/04/27/warriors-injury-report-key-wing-ruled-out-for-game-5/
>

> "Andre Iguodala was ruled out for Wednesday night’s game at Chase Center
> with a neck injury. Specifically, he’s listed as having a left cervical
> disc injury.
>
> The Warriors said the injury is linked to the neck spasms that disabled
> Iguodala for Game 2.  He’ll be reevaluated in one week, meaning he would
> miss the remainder of this series, which the Warriors lead 3-1. It’s
> possible he could also miss the start of the next series if Golden State
> takes care of business against the Nuggets."
>
> --
> David Farber
> Los Osos, CA

I was just checking to see if this had been posted. Who knows if he'll
play again. Would be a shame to end his career that way.

--Robin

Re: Does Iguodala have anything left?

<t4evkl$a86$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=3767&group=alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors#3767

From: ala...@yahoo.com (Allen)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 14:06:20 -0700
 by: Allen - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 21:06 UTC

On 4/27/2022 12:18 PM, David Farber wrote:
> On 4/26/2022 4:29 PM, Allen wrote:
>> On 4/25/2022 12:00 PM, Robin Miller wrote:
>>>
>>> I know he's barely played this season, but he has to contribute more
>>> than he has so far in the playoffs. I'm starting to wonder if Kuminga
>>> should get Iggy's minutes, but I know we need to give Iguodala more
>>> time to get back into game shape.
>>>
>>> --Robin
>>

>> Good question. When he's on the court, I think he still adds a lot.
>> The problem is how little he's able to play. I'm hoping he's trying to
>> save himself for the more difficult opponents later on.
> Looks like that stiff neck he had is a bit more serious than we thought.
> He'll be out for at least a week.
>
> https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2022/04/27/warriors-injury-report-key-wing-ruled-out-for-game-5/
>

> "Andre Iguodala was ruled out for Wednesday night’s game at Chase Center
> with a neck injury. Specifically, he’s listed as having a left cervical
> disc injury.
>
> The Warriors said the injury is linked to the neck spasms that disabled
> Iguodala for Game 2.  He’ll be reevaluated in one week, meaning he would
> miss the remainder of this series, which the Warriors lead 3-1. It’s
> possible he could also miss the start of the next series if Golden State
> takes care of business against the Nuggets."
>
> --
> David Farber
> Los Osos, CA

Bummer. Hopefully Minnesota wins game 6 vs Memphis so that series goes
on a bit and the Warriors next game is about a week from now. Otherwise
we'll get to see if Kuminga can cut it in the playoffs.

Re: Does Iguodala have anything left?

<4d4514c4-c971-49e8-a41a-e5a31934a5ccn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=3770&group=alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors#3770

Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 14:33:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: coac...@gmail.com (Donald Lee)
 by: Donald Lee - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 21:33 UTC

Banging against Jokic probably didn't help Iggy's health much.

Iggy is a good facilitator and a calming presence. Issue is he doesn't contribute much offensively.

We'll see what Iggy can do the rest of the playoffs.

Random thought: Wiseman may have been ruled out for the season but wonder if they would sneak him back in if needed. LOL

DL