From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Subject: Well, that was close
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 02:17:23 -0400
Firefox/68.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.11.1
 by: Robin Miller - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 06:17 UTC

Too close, against a crippled Denver team that played its heart out.
Doesn't give me a lot of confidence for the rest of the playoffs, to be
honest. GP2's best game of the season perhaps, but another bad game for
Poole, and a subpar offensive performance by Klay. Curry and Green
carried the team. They need the Iguodala from his first stint with the team.

Next game:

Anthony Slater @anthonyVslater

Warriors advance to the second round. If the Grizzlies close out the
Timberwolves on Friday, Warriors will be in Memphis for Game 1 on Sunday
afternoon. If Minnesota extends series, Game 1 for the Warriors will be
Tuesday (in Memphis if Grizzlies, in SF if Timberwolves).

--Robin

Re: Well, that was close

<t4evn9$a86$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=3768&group=alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors#3768

From: ala...@yahoo.com (Allen)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Subject: Re: Well, that was close
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 14:07:53 -0700
 by: Allen - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 21:07 UTC

On 4/27/2022 11:17 PM, Robin Miller wrote:

> Too close, against a crippled Denver team that played its heart out.
> Doesn't give me a lot of confidence for the rest of the playoffs, to be
> honest. GP2's best game of the season perhaps, but another bad game for
> Poole, and a subpar offensive performance by Klay. Curry and Green
> carried the team. They need the Iguodala from his first stint with the
> team.
>
> Next game:
>
> Anthony Slater @anthonyVslater
>
> Warriors advance to the second round. If the Grizzlies close out the
> Timberwolves on Friday, Warriors will be in Memphis for Game 1 on Sunday
> afternoon. If Minnesota extends series, Game 1 for the Warriors will be
> Tuesday (in Memphis if Grizzlies, in SF if Timberwolves).
>
> --Robin

Looks like as Poole goes, so go the Warriors. If only Porter could
rediscover his 3 point shot.

Re: Well, that was close

<7cabfe9b-30d2-478d-b5fe-a08b0c7ca94en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=3769&group=alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors#3769

Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 14:26:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: coac...@gmail.com (Donald Lee)
 by: Donald Lee - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 21:26 UTC

Well - I'm not sure other teams had a Jokic for the Warriors to contend with. From an offensive standpoint, the Nuggets were content to feed Jokic and play bully ball.

The other teams may engage the Warriors in a more up and down game.

The flip side is the Nuggets did seem to disrupt the Warriors offense with a lot of aggressive defense. I notice from the off ball screens to shots were being contested and I think Kerr had some players cutting in other directions to get their looks.

That would be more of a concern to me

DL

On Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 2:07:55 PM UTC-7, Allen wrote:
rwolves).

> > --Robin
> Looks like as Poole goes, so go the Warriors. If only Porter could
> rediscover his 3 point shot.

Re: Well, that was close

<jd0jloFqhjU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=3772&group=alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors#3772

From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 18:44:02 -0400
 by: Robin Miller - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 22:44 UTC

Allen wrote:
> On 4/27/2022 11:17 PM, Robin Miller wrote:
>>
>> Too close, against a crippled Denver team that played its heart out.
>> Doesn't give me a lot of confidence for the rest of the playoffs, to
>> be honest. GP2's best game of the season perhaps, but another bad game
>> for Poole, and a subpar offensive performance by Klay. Curry and Green
>> carried the team. They need the Iguodala from his first stint with the
>> team.
>>
>> Next game:
>>
>> Anthony Slater @anthonyVslater
>>
>> Warriors advance to the second round. If the Grizzlies close out the
>> Timberwolves on Friday, Warriors will be in Memphis for Game 1 on
>> Sunday afternoon. If Minnesota extends series, Game 1 for the Warriors
>> will be Tuesday (in Memphis if Grizzlies, in SF if Timberwolves).
>>
>> --Robin
>

> Looks like as Poole goes, so go the Warriors. If only Porter could
> rediscover his 3 point shot.

It was pretty great earlier in the season when Porter and Bjelica were
really contributing offensively. It would have been huge if Porter had
hit either of his two three-pointers in the fourth quarter, both of
which he missed, I think.

--Robin