From: ala...@yahoo.com (Allen)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Subject: BANG:_Watch:_Steph_Curry_and_daughter_Ryan_do_secret_
handshake_to_celebrate_Warriors’_win
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 16:19:18 -0700
 by: Allen - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 23:19 UTC

Watch: Steph Curry and daughter Ryan do secret handshake to celebrate
Warriors’ win
>SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA – APRIL 27: Ryan Curry congratulates his
father, Golden State Warriors’ Stephen Curry (30), with a special
handshake as his wife Aisha Curry looks on after the Golden State
Warriors win against the Denver Nuggets in Game 5 of their NBA first
round playoff series at Chase Center in San Francisco, Calif., on
Wednesday, April 27, 2022. (Ray Chavez/Bay Area News Group)
>SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA – APRIL 27: Ryan Curry congratulates his
father, Golden State Warriors’ Stephen Curry (30), with a special
handshake as his wife Aisha Curry looks on after the Golden State
Warriors win against the Denver Nuggets in Game 5 of their NBA first
round playoff series at Chase Center in San Francisco, Calif., on
Wednesday, April 27, 2022. (Ray Chavez/Bay Area News Group)
By PUENG VONGS | pvongs@bayareanewsgroup.com and RAY CHAVEZ |
rchavez@bayareanewsgroup.com |
PUBLISHED: April 28, 2022 at 12:46 p.m. | UPDATED: April 28, 2022 at
2:21 p.m.
https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2022/04/28/watch-steph-curry-and-daughter-ryan-do-secret-handshake-to-celebrate-warriors-win/

--
Ballislife.com
@Ballislife

Ayesha’s reaction 😲
[video]

4:48 AM · Apr 28, 2022
Read the full conversation on Twitter
4.4K Reply Share
--

ICYMI, Golden State Warriors star Stephen Curry did his own family
celebration after the Warriors finished off the Denver Nuggets 102-98 to

On his way into the locker room, Curry did an adorable part-dance,
part-handshake with daughter Ryan, 6, in the stands while Steph’s wife,
Ayesha, mom, Sonya, and sister, Sydel looked on with amusement.

Curry scored 20 of his 30 points in a monster second half, and with that
kind of play, there is sure to be more handshakes to come.

>SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA – APRIL 27: Ayesha Curry, left and her
daughter Ryan Curry congratulate his husband and father, Golden State
Warriors’ Stephen Curry (30), after the Golden State Warriors win
against the Denver Nuggets in Game 5 of their NBA first round playoff
series at Chase Center in San Francisco, Calif., on Wednesday, April 27,
2022. (Ray Chavez/Bay Area News Group)

--
Pueng Vongs | Online producer