From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Subject: GPII has fractured elbow; Kerr says that Brooks "broke the code"
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 01:26:14 -0400
Firefox/68.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.11.1
 by: Robin Miller - Wed, 4 May 2022 05:26 UTC

Anthony Slater @anthonyVslater

Steve Kerr: “Dillon Brooks broke the code.”

Here is Kerr’s full soundbite on the foul that injured Gary Payton II

https://twitter.com/anthonyVslater/status/1521711107764891648

He's out for the rest of the playoffs:

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/22050-elbow-fractures

How long does a fractured elbow take to heal?

Your recovery timeline depends on the extent of your injury. In most
cases, people with elbow fractures will be in a cast or splint for at
least three to six weeks. Many people can return to normal activities in
about four months, though full healing can take a year or longer.

--Robin