Nothing increases your golf score like witnesses.

sport / alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys / Re: Pro Football Focus analyst thinks Odell Beckham will sign with Cowboys

SubjectAuthor
* Pro Football Focus analyst thinks Odell Beckham will sign with Cowboysobserver
+- Re: Pro Football Focus analyst thinks Odell Beckham will sign with CowboysDLS S
`- Re: Pro Football Focus analyst thinks Odell Beckham will sign with Cowboysobserver

1
Pro Football Focus analyst thinks Odell Beckham will sign with Cowboys

<b6f6bde3-7327-499e-8eab-6f1a53487454n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=3788&group=alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys#3788

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 07:47:44 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Pro Football Focus analyst thinks Odell Beckham will sign with Cowboys
From: prohuman...@gmail.com (observer)
 by: observer - Sat, 18 Feb 2023 15:47 UTC

https://heavy.com/sports/dallas-cowboys/odell-beckham-jr-obj-rumors-news/

Pro Football Focus’ Brad Spielberger believes
the Cowboys will finally land Beckham after
months of deliberation between the 2 parties.

The PFF analyst offered his major predictions
for the NFL offseason and has Beckham mov-
ing to Big D after a long courting process.

--- --- ---

Re: Pro Football Focus analyst thinks Odell Beckham will sign with Cowboys

<f4032d65-cc5b-4ca3-b318-48289f48ada8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=3799&group=alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys#3799

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 02:53:46 -0800 (PST)
From: dls...@gmail.com (DLS S)
 by: DLS S - Tue, 21 Feb 2023 10:53 UTC

On Saturday, February 18, 2023 at 10:47:45 AM UTC-5, observer wrote:
> https://heavy.com/sports/dallas-cowboys/odell-beckham-jr-obj-rumors-news/
>
> Pro Football Focus’ Brad Spielberger believes
> the Cowboys will finally land Beckham after
> months of deliberation between the 2 parties.
>
> The PFF analyst offered his major predictions
> for the NFL offseason and has Beckham mov-
> ing to Big D after a long courting process.

Does anybody besides you and his sad àss care?

Re: Pro Football Focus analyst thinks Odell Beckham will sign with Cowboys

<0c900436-dd84-4aa3-84de-18f6a2ae16e7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=3809&group=alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys#3809

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 16:35:55 -0800 (PST)
From: prohuman...@gmail.com (observer)
 by: observer - Wed, 22 Feb 2023 00:35 UTC