One thought driven home is better than three left on base.

sport / alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys / Re: OT - Omnisexuality / Pansexuality

SubjectAuthor
* OT - Omnisexuality / Pansexualityobserver
`- Re: OT - Omnisexuality / PansexualityDLS S

1
OT - Omnisexuality / Pansexuality

<2b4282d2-d7fe-4c9d-9895-8da8aa09acc8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=3988&group=alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys#3988

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2023 08:06:34 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: OT - Omnisexuality / Pansexuality
From: prohuman...@gmail.com (observer)
 by: observer - Sat, 25 Mar 2023 15:06 UTC

So, a couple of days or so ago I ran
across the following in my google
news link, & today I decided to look
it up as I'd never heard of that term
prior to seeing it in that news article:
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/sophie-b-hawkins-omnisexual-singer_n_6415e3b7e4b0fef152446305
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophie_B._Hawkins

People who identify as omnisexual
are attracted to those of all gender
identities & sexual orientations. Omni-
sexuality is in the category of multi-
sexuality, which includes people who
are attracted to more than one gender.
https://www.google.com/search?q=omnisexual+meaning

When looking up omnisexuality in
wikipedia, it automatically took me
to an article called Pansexuality:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pansexuality

Pansexuality is sexual, romantic, or
emotional attraction towards people
regardless of their sex or gender iden-
tity. Pansexual people may refer to
themselves as gender-blind, asserting
that gender & sex are not determining ...

.... factors in their romantic or sexual
attraction to others.
https://www.google.com/search?q=Pansexuality

~~~

Sidenote: In defining sexuality under
classification categories, the traditional
tendency for religions & institutions to
promote heterosexuality, I would add
that that term merely indicates attrac-
tion to the opposite sex.

When one defines one's sexual attraction,
I'd add that the nuances of romantic & sex-
ual attraction do not only pertain to the sex
one is attracted to, but also include specific
parameters within that sex that one is & is
not attracted to.

Body size, race, hair color, eye color, age,
facial characteristics, nationality, & other
factors may limit the scope of who one is
or may be attracted to or likely won't be
attracted to in most (not all) instances.
I presume that even omnisexuals have limi-
tations & I also presume that no matter what
one's sexual identity is, there are limitations ...

.... to who one is & is not attracted to as it's
probably rare for an individual to be attracted
to everyone in the category they define them-
selves as.

Who are you attracted to?
https://www.google.com/search?q=who+are+you+attracted+to

For myself, pretty feminine individuals not too
old and not too young, most likely lighter skin
but sometimes well-tanned skin or dark skin,
the prettiest the most attractive, & only by per-
sonal interaction would other factors (entailed
in getting to know someone) enter into the pic-
ture.

My ideal? Well, as the saying goes, "you know
it when you see it" & I'd add "& when you get
to know it by talking to it & listening to it".

--- --- ---

Re: OT - Omnisexuality / Pansexuality

<b15cc297-300b-4570-8709-23fc7e4857e9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=4002&group=alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys#4002

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2023 04:47:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: OT - Omnisexuality / Pansexuality
From: dls...@gmail.com (DLS S)
 by: DLS S - Tue, 28 Mar 2023 11:47 UTC

On Saturday, March 25, 2023 at 11:06:36 AM UTC-4, observer wrote:
> So, a couple of days or so ago I ran
> across the following in my google
> news link, & today I decided to look
> it up as I'd never heard of that term
> prior to seeing it in that news article:
> https://www.huffpost.com/entry/sophie-b-hawkins-omnisexual-singer_n_6415e3b7e4b0fef152446305
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophie_B._Hawkins
>
> People who identify as omnisexual
> are attracted to those of all gender
> identities & sexual orientations. Omni-
> sexuality is in the category of multi-
> sexuality, which includes people who
> are attracted to more than one gender.
> https://www.google.com/search?q=omnisexual+meaning
>
> When looking up omnisexuality in
> wikipedia, it automatically took me
> to an article called Pansexuality:
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pansexuality
>
> Pansexuality is sexual, romantic, or
> emotional attraction towards people
> regardless of their sex or gender iden-
> tity. Pansexual people may refer to
> themselves as gender-blind, asserting
> that gender & sex are not determining ...
>
> ... factors in their romantic or sexual
> attraction to others.
> https://www.google.com/search?q=Pansexuality
>
> ~~~
>
> Sidenote: In defining sexuality under
> classification categories, the traditional
> tendency for religions & institutions to
> promote heterosexuality, I would add
> that that term merely indicates attrac-
> tion to the opposite sex.
>
> When one defines one's sexual attraction,
> I'd add that the nuances of romantic & sex-
> ual attraction do not only pertain to the sex
> one is attracted to, but also include specific
> parameters within that sex that one is & is
> not attracted to.
>
> Body size, race, hair color, eye color, age,
> facial characteristics, nationality, & other
> factors may limit the scope of who one is
> or may be attracted to or likely won't be
> attracted to in most (not all) instances.
>
> I presume that even omnisexuals have limi-
> tations & I also presume that no matter what
> one's sexual identity is, there are limitations ...
>
> ... to who one is & is not attracted to as it's
> probably rare for an individual to be attracted
> to everyone in the category they define them-
> selves as.
>
> Who are you attracted to?
> https://www.google.com/search?q=who+are+you+attracted+to
>
> For myself, pretty feminine individuals not too
> old and not too young, most likely lighter skin
> but sometimes well-tanned skin or dark skin,
> the prettiest the most attractive, & only by per-
> sonal interaction would other factors (entailed
> in getting to know someone) enter into the pic-
> ture.
>
> My ideal? Well, as the saying goes, "you know
> it when you see it" & I'd add "& when you get
> to know it by talking to it & listening to it".

You ain't no scholar on football but I'm 1000 percent sure on this subject you're a foremost expert.