Football is a game designed to keep coalminers off the streets. -- Jimmy Breslin

sport / alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys / Re: OT - Prime Minister of Finland Sanna Marin

SubjectAuthor
* OT - Prime Minister of Finland Sanna Marinobserver
`- Re: OT - Prime Minister of Finland Sanna Marinobserver

1
OT - Prime Minister of Finland Sanna Marin

<7b9341a9-0bd4-40fc-8f06-c6691d74d1f3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=3806&group=alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys#3806

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 12:24:10 -0800 (PST)
Subject: OT - Prime Minister of Finland Sanna Marin
From: prohuman...@gmail.com (observer)
 by: observer - Tue, 21 Feb 2023 20:24 UTC

Well, there are only so many hours in a day,
& for some reason, despite my actively fol-
lowing the events leading up to & following
the Russian invasion of Ukraine, I was not
aware that in 2019 Sanna Marin became
the youngest head of government in the ...

.... world, at age 34. Upon viewing the video
linked to below, my impression is that she's
probably the prettiest head of government
in the world, too. Of course, not being alive
when other beautiful women have led their
countries, I'd have to study history to be ...

.... able to compare Sanna to other female
leaders. I suppose someone somewhere
along the way on the internet has done that,
& I may follow-up this post with their opinion
if I find a website which has done so.

Youtube, with their algorithms, apparently
my searches about NATO earlier today led
youtube to provide the link whereby I dis-
covered the following:

February 19 2023
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/sanna-marin-finland-60-minutes-2023-02-19/

Video: https://www.cbsnews.com/video/sanna-marin-finland-60-minutes-video-2023-02-19/#x

---

Sidenote: For some reason, someone filmed
her dancing & she was placed in the odd posi-
tion of having to defend her dancing & of all
things, taking a 'drug test', as if drugs cause
people to dance (say what? weird, but hey,
many aspects of life are extremely weird, just
add that/this to that list).

Why an unknown segment of people would
oppose a world leader dancing, I have no idea,
but I suppose that's the nature of democracy,
"it's always something".

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22it%27s+always+something%22

Who used to say it's always something?

Gilda Radner

As a cast member on the original Saturday Night
Live, Gilda Radner created a compelling character
named “Roseann Rosannadanna” who habitually
ended her routine with the line, “It's always some-
thing,” which was her father's favorite expression
about life.

In memory of Gilda Radner
June 28, 1946 – May 20, 1989,
died at age 42
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilda_Radner

Re: OT - Prime Minister of Finland Sanna Marin

<4fb20591-43ec-48dd-b115-b02d1f0983a9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=4020&group=alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys#4020

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2023 15:27:12 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: OT - Prime Minister of Finland Sanna Marin
From: prohuman...@gmail.com (observer)
 by: observer - Tue, 4 Apr 2023 22:27 UTC