Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2023 11:08:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: OT - Karolina Protsenko (& Barvina)
From: prohuman...@gmail.com (observer)
 by: observer - Sat, 8 Apr 2023 18:08 UTC

https://www.youtube.com/@KarolinaProtsenkoViolin/videos

https://www.google.com/search?q=karolina+protsenko

Is Karolina Protsenko a violin prodigy?

Ukranian-born Violin Prodigy Karolina Protsenko
Meets and Performs with World-Renown Violinist
Lindsey Stirling. If you have never heard the name
Karolina Protsenko, you are in for a treat when you
check out her YouTube channel where she plays
violin covers of popular songs.

Sidenote: She's also a singer in some of
her videos.

~~~

Her videos are amazing. When I first visited
her wikipedia page, for some reason it was
in a foreign language (Ukrainian or German?)
so I had to change it to English to read it:
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karolina_Protsenko

Don't know why it took so long for youtube's
algorithms to present one of her videos for
me to try out, & I was astonished & subscribed
to her page immediately. She's often accom-
panied with other artists, like Barvina.

A few of her videos:

Love Me Like You Do - Karolina Protsenko
(featuring Barvina)
https://youtu.be/Z9jWUMtPGAU

Señorita - Karolina Protsenko (featuring
Barvina) - Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello
https://youtu.be/17be_gAxi9A

HAVANA - Camila Cabello - Cover by
Karolina Protsenko (featuring Barvina)
https://youtu.be/FuBpYI7BSoo

~~~

By searching elsewhere I discovered the
real name of Barvina is

Margaryta Voytenkova

---
July 1 2021

A Star is Born – Barvina Takes
Entertainment World by Storm
https://t2conline.com/a-star-is-born-barvina-takes-entertainment-world-by-storm/
---

Barvina is a Ukranian superstar who is
fast becoming an international sensation.
More than an influencer, the young Barvina
is a 15-year-old Ukrainian internet mogul
who​ has​ spread her fame across multiple
platforms ... .

Margaryta Voytenkova, the real name of
Barvina, works ​non-stop ​as a ​singer​, model,
fashion​ designer​, & actress​. She is fluent in
her native tongue, as well as English; which
makes her an attractive component to Holly-
wood.

Often in YouTube videos she is mistaken for
a young American girl with her perfect Mid-
western English accent. And why would they
not take her seriously?

.... Barvina’s talents as a singer are well-ad-
mired in her home country. The celebrity
often sings in her videos accompanied by
a young violinist Karolina Protsenko. To-
gether they feature remakes of such hit
songs as Camila Cabello’s “Havana.”

Videos capture a fantastic and highly-cap-
able singing range. And they are filmed
on fun & thrilling locations such as exotic
beaches & five-star hotels, as well as in
her personal living room.

Sidenote: Not sure where Barvina lives now
what with Russia's war on Ukraine devastat-
ing that country since February 2022.

Hopefully, Ukraine will prevail & World War 3
won't transpire.