Subject: N.Z._BUBBLE_BRAINS_◄——_[NO_ROOT_BEER]—_KIWI_"culture"_FUKWITS
From: Ras
Newsgroups: rec.sport.rugby.league, rec.sport.rugby.union, wales.sport.rugby-union
Date: Tue, 5 May 2020 04:14 UTC
From: moaula...@hotmail.co.nz (Ras)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.rugby.league,rec.sport.rugby.union,wales.sport.rugby-union
Subject: N.Z._BUBBLE_BRAINS_◄——_[NO_ROOT_
BEER]—_KIWI_"culture"_FUKWITS
Date: Mon, 4 May 2020 18:14:07 -1000
View all headers

   NEW ZELANDT.

   WHAT THE FUCK IS 'ZELANDT' ?

   N.Z. PAAKEHAA FACTS:

   OUTSIDE OF CONTRABAND ROOT BEER,
   ESPECIALLY FROM UNITED STATES,
   THERE IS NO ROOT BEER OFFERED FOR SALE.

   LAME KIWI PAAKEHAA "culture".

   ANOTHER MISSING ITEM IN PAAKEHAA KIWI "culture",
   IS:  GRAPE SODA.

   ALCOHOLIC KIWI PAAKEHAA "culture", ALWAYS PISSED,
   DRUNKEN MONSTERS, ESPECIALLY AT NIGHT,
   WITH NO TIME FOR ANYTHING BESIDES L&P GINGER ALE
   TYPE SODA.
   SOMETHING TO WATER DOWN THE BOOZE, HOOCH.
   THE 'ALWAYS DRUNK' ENGLISH "culture" COMMONWEALTH.
   LIMITED LIFE EXPERIENCES PAAKEHAA,
   BESIDES THE BOOZE THAT CONTROLS KIWI PAAKEHAA
   "minds"

   ALREADY LIVING IN A BUBBLE, KIWI PAAKEHAA NEW
   ZEALAND.  'TRADE ME' INTERNET WEBSITE WITH
   POLICY OF NO TRADING WITH THOSE OUTSIDE OF
   NEW ZEALAND.   PAAKEHAA WANT TO BE ALONE    AMONGST THEMSELVES OBVIOUSLY.

   NEW ZEALANDERS ARE TREACHEROUS RACIST WHITE
   FUKWITS.  OF THE DRAGON SATANIC WELSH AND ENGLISH
   DEVIL CULTURES OF WORLD CONQUEST . . .    EVIL NEW ZEALAND !

   nzipt 500596 / 2011