From: ala...@yahoo.com (Allen)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Subject: Simon:_LeBron_James_leads_the_world_of_sports_in_heapin
g_praise_on_Warriors’_Steph_Curry
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 19:54:38 -0700
 by: Allen - Sun, 12 Jun 2022 02:54 UTC

LeBron should come to the Warriors and take over Draymond's position -
point power forward. :-) -AL

LeBron James leads the world of sports in heaping praise on Warriors’
Steph Curry
James, a longtime Warriors foe, sent several tweets throughout the night
of Game 4 praising Curry as the Warriors beat the Celtics to even the
NBA Finals
>BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS – JUNE 10: Golden State Warriors’ Stephen Curry
(30) hugs Jordan Poole after scoring 43 points in a 107-97 victory over
the Boston Celtics in Game 4 of the NBA Finals at TD Garden in Boston,
Mass., Friday, June 10, 2022. (Karl Mondon/Bay Area News Group)
>BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS – JUNE 10: Golden State Warriors’ Stephen Curry
(30) hugs Jordan Poole after scoring 43 points in a 107-97 victory over
the Boston Celtics in Game 4 of the NBA Finals at TD Garden in Boston,
Mass., Friday, June 10, 2022. (Karl Mondon/Bay Area News Group)
By ALEX SIMON | asimon@bayareanewsgroup.com | Bay Area News Group
PUBLISHED: June 11, 2022 at 11:20 a.m. | UPDATED: June 11, 2022 at 3:49 p.m.
https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2022/06/11/lebron-james-leads-the-world-of-sports-in-heaping-praise-at-warriors-steph-curry/

It seemed that everyone who saw Steph Curry’s legendary effort on Friday
night was in awe of the 43-point, 10-rebound effort.

Curry carried the Warriors to the come-from-behind win over the Celtics
in Game 4, squaring the NBA Finals series at two games apiece.

Respect from Curry came from NBA greats, including several tweets from
longtime Warriors foe LeBron James.

James sent out several tweets praising Curry throughout the night,
calling Curry’s play “insane” and replying to a tweet from Dwyane Wade
with more praise.

“FACTS!!! “THEY” will try to do anything in their powers to not
acknowledge how “DIFFERENT he is! It’s Rare and rare is not liked &
appreciated,” James tweeted.

--
LeBron James
@KingJames

LeBron James
@KingJames
FACTS!!! “THEY” will try to do anything in their powers to not
acknowledge simply how “DIFFERENT he is! It’s Rare and rare is not liked
& appreciated.
9:16 PM · Jun 10, 2022
45.5K Reply Share
--

Wade added even more praise for Curry on Instagram, where he replied to
a post with the comment, “Expanding the Mount Rushmore and making room

--
DWade
@DwyaneWade

11:33 AM · Jun 11, 2022
19.5K Reply Share
--

Curry also earned praise from CJ McCollum, the Pelicans guard who Curry
and the Warriors knocked out of the playoffs several times. McCollum

--
CJ McCollum
@CJMcCollum

Others in and around the NBA reacted similarly, with Joel Embiid
tweeting “AMAZING,” former NBA guard Jamal Crawford tweeting, “Steph is
TRULY something else” and Nicolas Batum stating simply, “He’s really
good at the game of basketball.”

--
Joel “Troel” Embiid
@JoelEmbiid
AMAZING
8:18 PM · Jun 10, 2022
39K Reply Share
--
🏁 Jamal Crawford
@JCrossover

Hard to argue with Batum, and even those who aren’t in the NBA recognize
it, too. 49ers tight end George Kittle tweeted that, “Steph crazy” while
complimenting the Warriors.

--
George Kittle
@gkittle46

>RELATED ARTICLES
Photos: Curry wills Warriors to Game 4 win
Warriors’ Wiggins continues stellar postseason with career-best
rebounding effort in Game 4
Possible WNBA Bay Area expansion comes with complicated ownership choice
Kurtenbach: The Warriors are clutch, Boston is not and that gives
Golden State a clear edge in these even NBA Finals
Draymond Green not ‘thrilled’ about fourth quarter benching in Game 4 win

And even in the middle of the start of a rivalry weekend against the
Dodgers, the Giants took notice, too. Highlights from the Warriors game
were shown on the Oracle Park scoreboard throughout the night, and there
was noticeable roars from fans that were clearly watching the Warriors
on their phones instead of the Giants-Dodgers game in front of them.

And that even goes for the Giants broadcasters, too. On the KNBR
postgame show after the Giants’ 7-2 win, Duane Kuiper didn’t initially
pick any members of the orange and black as his player of the game.

He took Curry.

-
Darren Chan
@415dc
#SFGameUp Post-Game Wrap Picks:

Jon - Joc
Kruk - Junis
Kuip - CURRY and Ruf*
Flem - The Bullpen

*Capt. Obvious

National TV tomorrow so we've got Jon and Kruk on the radio.
10:40 PM · Jun 10, 2022
53 Reply Share
--

Player of the game for a game he wasn’t even at. That’s the type of
night it was for Curry.

Re: Simon: LeBron James leads the world of sports in heaping praise on Warriors’ Steph Curry

<jglaadFphmoU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=4130&group=alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors#4130

From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Subject: Re:_Simon:_LeBron_James_leads_the_world_of_sports_in_heap
ing_praise_on_Warriors’_Steph_Curry
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2022 01:02:00 -0400
 by: Robin Miller - Sun, 12 Jun 2022 05:02 UTC

Allen wrote:
> [...]
> on their phones instead of the Giants-Dodgers game in front of them.
>
> And that even goes for the Giants broadcasters, too. On the KNBR
> postgame show after the Giants’ 7-2 win, Duane Kuiper didn’t initially
> pick any members of the orange and black as his player of the game.
>
> He took Curry.
>
> -
> Darren Chan
> @415dc
> #SFGameUp Post-Game Wrap Picks:
>
> Jon - Joc
> Kruk - Junis
> Kuip - CURRY and Ruf*
> Flem - The Bullpen
>
> *Capt. Obvious
>
> National TV tomorrow so we've got Jon and Kruk on the radio.
> 10:40 PM · Jun 10, 2022
> 53   Reply   Share
> --
>
> Player of the game for a game he wasn’t even at. That’s the type of

This is nice to hear. Steph is really well-liked and respected
throughout the league, which is as it should be.

--Robin

Re: Simon: LeBron James leads the world of sports in heaping praise on Warriors’ Steph Curry

<t86865$2k1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=4131&group=alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors#4131

From: ala...@yahoo.com (Allen)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Subject: Re:_Simon:_LeBron_James_leads_the_world_of_sports_in_
heaping_praise_on_Warriors’_Steph_Curry
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2022 19:42:13 -0700
 by: Allen - Mon, 13 Jun 2022 02:42 UTC

On 6/11/2022 10:02 PM, Robin Miller wrote:
> [...]
>> pick any members of the orange and black as his player of the game.
>>
>> He took Curry.
>>
>> -
>> Darren Chan
>> @415dc
>> #SFGameUp Post-Game Wrap Picks:
>>
>> Jon - Joc
>> Kruk - Junis
>> Kuip - CURRY and Ruf*
>> Flem - The Bullpen
>>
>> *Capt. Obvious
>>
>> National TV tomorrow so we've got Jon and Kruk on the radio.
>> 10:40 PM · Jun 10, 2022
>> 53   Reply   Share
>> --
>>
>> Player of the game for a game he wasn’t even at. That’s the type of
>> night it was for Curry.
>

> This is nice to hear. Steph is really well-liked and respected
> throughout the league, which is as it should be.

I'm thinking Steph must be one of the most well-liked superstars ever in
any sport.

Re: Simon: LeBron James leads the world of sports in heaping praise on Warriors’ Steph Curry

<jgnmjiF7dusU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=4132&group=alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors#4132

From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
ing_praise_on_Warriors’_Steph_Curry
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2022 22:43:54 -0400
 by: Robin Miller - Mon, 13 Jun 2022 02:43 UTC

Allen wrote:
> [...]
>>> liked & appreciated.
>>> 9:16 PM · Jun 10, 2022
>>> 45.5K   Reply   Share
>>> --
>>>
>>> Wade added even more praise for Curry on Instagram, where he replied
>>> to a post with the comment, “Expanding the Mount Rushmore and making
>>> room for this bad [expletive] is the only conversation, that should
>>> be going around about Wardell Stephen Curry.”
>>>
>>> --
>>> DWade
>>> @DwyaneWade
>>> Read my comment in the comment section ⬇️
>>> [tweet]
>>>
>>> 11:33 AM · Jun 11, 2022
>>> 19.5K   Reply   Share
>>> --
>>>
>>> Curry also earned praise from CJ McCollum, the Pelicans guard who
>>> Curry and the Warriors knocked out of the playoffs several times.

>>> 8:28 PM · Jun 10, 2022
>>> 69.2K   Reply   Share
>>> --
>>>
>>> Others in and around the NBA reacted similarly, with Joel Embiid
>>> tweeting “AMAZING,” former NBA guard Jamal Crawford tweeting, “Steph
>>> is TRULY something else” and Nicolas Batum stating simply, “He’s
>>> really good at the game of basketball.”
>>>
>>> --
>>> Joel “Troel” Embiid
>>> @JoelEmbiid
>>> AMAZING
>>> 8:18 PM · Jun 10, 2022
> [...]
>>>
>>> He took Curry.
>>>
>>> -
>>> Darren Chan
>>> @415dc
>>> #SFGameUp Post-Game Wrap Picks:
>>>
>>> Jon - Joc
>>> Kruk - Junis
>>> Kuip - CURRY and Ruf*
>>> Flem - The Bullpen
>>>
>>> *Capt. Obvious
>>>
>>> National TV tomorrow so we've got Jon and Kruk on the radio.
>>> 10:40 PM · Jun 10, 2022
>>> 53   Reply   Share
>>> --
>>>
>>> Player of the game for a game he wasn’t even at. That’s the type of
>>> night it was for Curry.
>>

>> This is nice to hear. Steph is really well-liked and respected
>> throughout the league, which is as it should be.
>>
>> --Robin
>

> I'm thinking Steph must be one of the most well-liked superstars ever in

Truth. Compare to LeBron, who everyone respects greatly but no one
really seems to like.

--Robin