Rocksolid Light

Welcome to novaBBS (click a section below)

mail  files  register  newsreader  groups  login

Message-ID:  

The one sure way to make a lazy man look respectable is to put a fishing rod in his hand.


sport / alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys / Re: OT - Future Energy / Saving the Planet

SubjectAuthor
* Re: OT - Future Energy / Saving the Planetobserver
`* Re: OT - Future Energy / Saving the Planetobserver
 `* Re: OT - Future Energy / Saving the Planetobserver
  `- Re: OT - Future Energy / Saving the Planetobserver

1
Re: OT - Future Energy / Saving the Planet

<6c1bf3e3-a1a3-4c4d-9d49-493aab0b900dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=1601&group=alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys#1601

  copy link   Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys
X-Received: by 2002:a37:9a90:: with SMTP id c138mr19420504qke.442.1635702147212; Sun, 31 Oct 2021 10:42:27 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 2002:a25:cd47:: with SMTP id d68mr26123433ybf.130.1635702147033; Sun, 31 Oct 2021 10:42:27 -0700 (PDT)
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!aioe.org!news.uzoreto.com!tr3.eu1.usenetexpress.com!feeder.usenetexpress.com!tr2.iad1.usenetexpress.com!border1.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 10:42:26 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <a8488960-94d0-46cb-aee8-59401b953746n@googlegroups.com>
Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=159.118.85.137; posting-account=gHkIgQoAAADjSNot643OoIpmbvzCVQjP
NNTP-Posting-Host: 159.118.85.137
References: <a8488960-94d0-46cb-aee8-59401b953746n@googlegroups.com>
User-Agent: G2/1.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <6c1bf3e3-a1a3-4c4d-9d49-493aab0b900dn@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: OT - Future Energy / Saving the Planet
From: prohuman...@gmail.com (observer)
Injection-Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 17:42:27 +0000
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Lines: 236
 by: observer - Sun, 31 Oct 2021 17:42 UTC

Follow-up:

First off, in the following, they're trying
to limit further increases in temperature
to 1.5C (Celsius, that's = 2.7 degrees Fah-
renheit which per the following, would be
a net increase of 4.5 degrees Fahrenheit
since 1976).

Surprisingly, despite worldwide industrial-
ization & expanding populations & heavy
industries & cars/trucks/traffic, the follow-
ing article/graphic indicates the current
rise in temperatures didn't begin until some-
where around 1976, rising every year since
then:
https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cpsprodpb/EC94/production/_120746506_berkeley_earth_land_and_ocean_v4-nc.png

Since 1976, the increase has been around
1C (that's 1.8 degrees Fahrenheit).

The goal of COP26 (see following) is to keep
that increase to a max of 2.7 degrees Fahren-
heit going forward.

---
October 26 2021

COP26: What is the Glasgow climate conference
and why is it important?
https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-56901261
---

Greta Thunberg started protesting to stop global
warming threats since she was 15 -3- years ago
(see following article & previous post below).

---
October 31 2021

Greta Thunberg: Sometimes you need
to anger people, says activist
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-59110122
---

In the following video & link to RethinkX, a
theme of rapid change & the probabilities
of exponential rapid decrease in carbon
emissions are detailed as availability of
clean fuels expands exponentially, & cost
of clean fuels decrease exponentially.

Especially interesting in the video, a graphic
display 3:50 into the video showing events
of recent rapid change transpiring via the
following technologies:

- Red Fabric Dyes, Natural to Synthetic

- Exogenous Insulin,
Animal Derived to Recombinant (unshown
on the graphic, the fact exogenous insulin
didn't exist for all of eternity until it was ...

.... discovered to lower human glucose lev-
els saving the lives of individuals with Islit,
Insulinitis, near-total to total loss of endo-
genous insulin, in 1921, a discovery that
saved my life in March 1961)

- Video, Physical to Digital

- Cameras, Film to Digital

- Corn, Non-GMO to GMO (Genetically Modified Organism)

- Nails, Cut to Wire

- Coal, Bituminous to Anthracite

- Car Tires, Non-Radial to Radial

4:13 into the video, the non-linearity of change is
displayed using the IPCC (Intergovernmental Panel
on Climate Change) flawed linear graphic as an
example. It predicted renewable energy wouldn't
reach 10,000 Terawatt Hours until 2100, but ...

.... actually, due to exponential expansion of avail-
ability accompanied by exponential lowered costs
of renewable energy, it actually will reach that level
in 2030, 70 years ahead of IPCC linear predictions.

---
August 29 2021

Video - Rethinking Climate Change. The
path to a 90% emissions reduction by 2035.
https://youtu.be/UUySXZ6y2fk
---

---
RethinkX
https://www.google.com/search?q=RethinkX&oq=RethinkX&aqs=chrome..69i57j46i199i465i512j0i512l8.3136j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
---

On Sunday, March 28, 2021 at 7:46:06 PM UTC-5, observer wrote:

..> Yesterday, I watched a Hulu movie "I Am
..> Greta", an inspirational story of a young
..> age 15 heroine, Greta Thunberg, who set
..> out on her own to try to reverse global
..> warming, and in doing so, inspired millions
..> of mostly young individuals, some older, ...
..>
..> ... to try to individually & collectively chas-
..> tise world leaders in no uncertain terms to
..> stop relying on old carbon-emitting fuels &
..> switch to a green economic energy future.
..> https://www.hulu.com/movie/i-am-greta-6eb88d15-22f0-4f7b-90aa-6933ddc2f90a
..>
..> ---
..> September 28 2019
..>
..> Climate scientists say Greta Thunberg's
..> efforts are building real momentum
..>
..> "She is getting people to listen, which we
..> have failed to do," one climatologist said.
..> https://www.nbcnews.com/mach/science/climate-scientists-say-greta-thunberg-s-efforts-are-building-real-ncna1059321
..> ---
..>
..> ---
..> NASA
..> Global Climate Change
..> 1880-2020
..>
..> Vital Signs of the Planet
..> https://climate.nasa.gov/vital-signs/global-temperature/
..> ---
..>
..> ---
..> Is nuclear fusion the answer?
..> https://theweek.com/articles/973971/nuclear-fusion-answer
..> ---
..>
..> With the climate crisis intensifying, Presi-
..> dent Biden has pledged to eliminate all
..> greenhouse-gas emissions from the elec-
..> tricity sector by 2035.
..>
..> Solar, wind, and hydropower will play a
..> major role, but those technologies aren't
..> feasible everywhere, so Biden's energy
..> plan also includes nuclear technologies.
..>
..> One option is to build mini-fission reactors
..> that would be much safer and cheaper to
..> produce than the current generation of ag-
..> ing nuclear plants.
..>
..> But nuclear fusion would be far superior, as
..> it avoids the vast piles of radioactive waste
..> that must be stored for thousands of years.
..>
..> The biggest project is ITER, a tokamak the
..> size of 60 soccer fields that is under con-
..> struction in France and is expected to op-
..> erate in 2035.
..>
..> ... every year workable fusion is said to be
..> 25 years away. But proponents now contend
..> it really could be just five to 10 years before
..> a fusion reactor could actually provide more
..> power than it consumes, thanks to significant
..> technological breakthroughs.
..>
..> Materials are now available that can withstand
..> or prevent erosion of the container around the
..> plasma, including reduced-activation steel and
..> tungsten. And high-temperature superconduct-
..> ing magnets have been developed that can cre-
..> ate vastly stronger magnetic fields and can be ...
..>
..> ... kept cool by cheap and abundant liquid nitro-
..> gen instead of rare liquid helium. That means
..> fusion reactors much smaller than ITER can be
..> developed.
..>
..> Commonwealth Fusion Systems is building a
..> tokamak the size of a tennis court that will cost
..> a fraction of ITER. It plans to bring a prototype
..> reactor online by 2025 that can generate about
..> 270 megawatts, enough to power 100,000 homes.
..>
..> First Light Fusion, is using an entirely different
..> method of confining plasma, inspired by a crus-
..> tacean called the pistol shrimp.
..>
..> When this shrimp snaps its claw to stun prey, it
..> creates bubbles that collapse so forcefully that
..> the vapor inside briefly turns to plasma at 4,700
..> degrees Celsius.
..>
..> This mini-explosion creates so much noise that
..> pistol shrimp colonies interfere with submarine
..> sonar.
..>
..> Using a similar technique, First Light hopes to
..> initiate its first fusion reaction this year and to
..> demonstrate net energy gain by 2024.
..>
..> An alternative: Small fission reactors
..>
..> Cutting-edge energy firms — including Bill Gates'
..> TerraPower — are working on mini–fission reac-
..> tors known as small modular reactors ... .
..>
..> --- --- ---
..>
..> Sidenote: Texas Power Disaster, February 2021,
..> Texas must increase ties to the national grid and
..> Distributed Energy Resources to avoid another
..> power catastrophe, analysts say
..>
..> Planning for inter-regional transmission and dis-
..> tributed resources could do what ERCOT didn’t
..> – keep the heat and lights on, energy advisors
..> say.
..> https://www.utilitydive.com/news/texas-must-increase-ties-to-the-national-grid-and-der-to-avoid-another-powe/595845/
..>
..> *--- --- ---*

Re: OT - Future Energy / Saving the Planet

<9b76b85f-aa3b-43ff-9275-4eab70534905n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=2283&group=alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys#2283

  copy link   Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys
X-Received: by 2002:ac8:5751:0:b0:2de:b81:4c00 with SMTP id 17-20020ac85751000000b002de0b814c00mr18586629qtx.190.1646098349591;
Mon, 28 Feb 2022 17:32:29 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 2002:a81:9844:0:b0:2db:db74:f7db with SMTP id
p65-20020a819844000000b002dbdb74f7dbmr1196337ywg.359.1646098349381; Mon, 28
Feb 2022 17:32:29 -0800 (PST)
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!weretis.net!feeder6.news.weretis.net!news.misty.com!border2.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 17:32:29 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <6c1bf3e3-a1a3-4c4d-9d49-493aab0b900dn@googlegroups.com>
Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=159.118.146.191; posting-account=gHkIgQoAAADjSNot643OoIpmbvzCVQjP
NNTP-Posting-Host: 159.118.146.191
References: <a8488960-94d0-46cb-aee8-59401b953746n@googlegroups.com> <6c1bf3e3-a1a3-4c4d-9d49-493aab0b900dn@googlegroups.com>
User-Agent: G2/1.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <9b76b85f-aa3b-43ff-9275-4eab70534905n@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: OT - Future Energy / Saving the Planet
From: prohuman...@gmail.com (observer)
Injection-Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2022 01:32:29 +0000
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Lines: 270
 by: observer - Tue, 1 Mar 2022 01:32 UTC

Follow-up 2:

---
February 25 2022

Quaise to drill deepest holes in history,
unlocking clean, virtually limitless, super-
critical geothermal energy that can re-
power fossil-fuelled power plants all
over the world.
https://newatlas.com/energy/quaise-deep-geothermal-millimeter-wave-drill/
---

---
February 26 2022

An energy company plans to dig 6 to 12 miles
to make geothermal energy accessible to all

Digging deep enough could unlock near-limit-
less clean energy.
https://interestingengineering.com/energy-company-plans-geothermal-energy
---

---
Quaise

Unlocking the true power of clean
geothermal energy.
https://www.quaise.energy/
---

On Sunday, October 31, 2021 at 12:42:27 PM UTC-5, observer wrote:

..> Follow-up:
..>
..> First off, in the following, they're trying
..> to limit further increases in temperature
..> to 1.5C (Celsius, that's = 2.7 degrees Fah-
..> renheit which per the following, would be
..> a net increase of 4.5 degrees Fahrenheit
..> since 1976).
..>
..> Surprisingly, despite worldwide industrial-
..> ization & expanding populations & heavy
..> industries & cars/trucks/traffic, the follow-
..> ing article/graphic indicates the current
..> rise in temperatures didn't begin until some-
..> where around 1976, rising every year since
..> then:
..> https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cpsprodpb/EC94/production/_120746506_berkeley_earth_land_and_ocean_v4-nc.png
..>
..> Since 1976, the increase has been around
..> 1C (that's 1.8 degrees Fahrenheit).
..>
..> The goal of COP26 (see following) is to keep
..> that increase to a max of 2.7 degrees Fahren-
..> heit going forward.
..>
..> ---
..> October 26 2021
..>
..> COP26: What is the Glasgow climate conference
..> and why is it important?
..> https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-56901261
..> ---
..>
..> Greta Thunberg started protesting to stop global
..> warming threats since she was 15 -3- years ago
..> (see following article & previous post below).
..>
..> ---
..> October 31 2021
..>
..> Greta Thunberg: Sometimes you need
..> to anger people, says activist
..> https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-59110122
..> ---
..>
..> In the following video & link to RethinkX, a
..> theme of rapid change & the probabilities
..> of exponential rapid decrease in carbon
..> emissions are detailed as availability of
..> clean fuels expands exponentially, & cost
..> of clean fuels decrease exponentially.
..>
..> Especially interesting in the video, a graphic
..> display 3:50 into the video showing events
..> of recent rapid change transpiring via the
..> following technologies:
..>
..> - Red Fabric Dyes, Natural to Synthetic
..>
..> - Exogenous Insulin, Animal Derived to
..> Recombinant (unshown on the graphic,
..> the fact exogenous insulin didn't exist for
..> all of eternity until it was discovered to ...
..>
..> ... lower human glucose levels saving the
..> lives of individuals with Islit, Insulinitis,
..> near-total to total loss of endogenous in-
..> sulin, in 1921, a discovery that saved my
..> life in March 1961)
..>
..> - Video, Physical to Digital
..>
..> - Cameras, Film to Digital
..>
..> - Corn, Non-GMO to GMO (Genetically Modified Organism)
..>
..> - Nails, Cut to Wire
..>
..> - Coal, Bituminous to Anthracite
..>
..> - Car Tires, Non-Radial to Radial
..>
..> 4:13 into the video, the non-linearity of change is
..> displayed using the IPCC (Intergovernmental Panel
..> on Climate Change) flawed linear graphic as an
..> example. It predicted renewable energy wouldn't
..> reach 10,000 Terawatt Hours until 2100, but ...
..>
..> ... actually, due to exponential expansion of avail-
..> ability accompanied by exponential lowered costs
..> of renewable energy, it actually will reach that level
..> in 2030, 70 years ahead of IPCC linear predictions.
..>
..> ---
..> August 29 2021
..>
..> Video - Rethinking Climate Change. The
..> path to a 90% emissions reduction by 2035.
..> https://youtu.be/UUySXZ6y2fk
..> ---
..>
..> ---
..> RethinkX
..> https://www.google.com/search?q=RethinkX&oq=RethinkX&aqs=chrome..69i57j46i199i465i512j0i512l8.3136j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
..> ---
> On Sunday, March 28, 2021 at 7:46:06 PM UTC-5, observer wrote:
/> .> Yesterday, I watched a Hulu movie "I Am
/> .> Greta", an inspirational story of a young
/> .> age 15 heroine, Greta Thunberg, who set
/> .> out on her own to try to reverse global
/> .> warming, and in doing so, inspired millions
/> .> of mostly young individuals, some older, ...
/> .>
/> .> ... to try to individually & collectively chas-
/> .> tise world leaders in no uncertain terms to
/> .> stop relying on old carbon-emitting fuels &
/> .> switch to a green economic energy future.
/> .> https://www.hulu.com/movie/i-am-greta-6eb88d15-22f0-4f7b-90aa-6933ddc2f90a
/> .>
/> .> ---
/> .> September 28 2019
/> .>
/> .> Climate scientists say Greta Thunberg's
/> .> efforts are building real momentum
/> .>
/> .> "She is getting people to listen, which we
/> .> have failed to do," one climatologist said.
/> .> https://www.nbcnews.com/mach/science/climate-scientists-say-greta-thunberg-s-efforts-are-building-real-ncna1059321
/> .> ---
/> .>
/> .> ---
/> .> NASA
/> .> Global Climate Change
/> .> 1880-2020
/> .>
/> .> Vital Signs of the Planet
/> .> https://climate.nasa.gov/vital-signs/global-temperature/
/> .> ---
/> .>
/> .> ---
/> .> Is nuclear fusion the answer?
/> .> https://theweek.com/articles/973971/nuclear-fusion-answer
/> .> ---
/> .>
/> .> With the climate crisis intensifying, Presi-
/> .> dent Biden has pledged to eliminate all
/> .> greenhouse-gas emissions from the elec-
/> .> tricity sector by 2035.
/> .>
/> .> Solar, wind, and hydropower will play a
/> .> major role, but those technologies aren't
/> .> feasible everywhere, so Biden's energy
/> .> plan also includes nuclear technologies.
/> .>
/> .> One option is to build mini-fission reactors
/> .> that would be much safer and cheaper to
/> .> produce than the current generation of ag-
/> .> ing nuclear plants.
/> .>
/> .> But nuclear fusion would be far superior, as
/> .> it avoids the vast piles of radioactive waste
/> .> that must be stored for thousands of years.
/> .>
/> .> The biggest project is ITER, a tokamak the
/> .> size of 60 soccer fields that is under con-
/> .> struction in France and is expected to op-
/> .> erate in 2035.
/> .>
/> .> ... every year workable fusion is said to be
/> .> 25 years away. But proponents now contend
/> .> it really could be just five to 10 years before
/> .> a fusion reactor could actually provide more
/> .> power than it consumes, thanks to significant
/> .> technological breakthroughs.
/> .>
/> .> Materials are now available that can withstand
/> .> or prevent erosion of the container around the
/> .> plasma, including reduced-activation steel and
/> .> tungsten. And high-temperature superconduct-
/> .> ing magnets have been developed that can cre-
/> .> ate vastly stronger magnetic fields and can be ...
/> .>
/> .> ... kept cool by cheap and abundant liquid nitro-
/> .> gen instead of rare liquid helium. That means
/> .> fusion reactors much smaller than ITER can be
/> .> developed.
/> .>
/> .> Commonwealth Fusion Systems is building a
/> .> tokamak the size of a tennis court that will cost
/> .> a fraction of ITER. It plans to bring a prototype
/> .> reactor online by 2025 that can generate about
/> .> 270 megawatts, enough to power 100,000 homes.
/> .>
/> .> First Light Fusion, is using an entirely different
/> .> method of confining plasma, inspired by a crus-
/> .> tacean called the pistol shrimp.
/> .>
/> .> When this shrimp snaps its claw to stun prey, it
/> .> creates bubbles that collapse so forcefully that
/> .> the vapor inside briefly turns to plasma at 4,700
/> .> degrees Celsius.
/> .>
/> .> This mini-explosion creates so much noise that
/> .> pistol shrimp colonies interfere with submarine
/> .> sonar.
/> .>
/> .> Using a similar technique, First Light hopes to
/> .> initiate its first fusion reaction this year and to
/> .> demonstrate net energy gain by 2024.
/> .>
/> .> An alternative: Small fission reactors
/> .>
/> .> Cutting-edge energy firms — including Bill Gates'
/> .> TerraPower — are working on mini–fission reac-
/> .> tors known as small modular reactors ... .
/> .>
/> .> *--- --- ---*
/> .>
/> .> Sidenote: Texas Power Disaster, February 2021,
/> .> Texas must increase ties to the national grid and
/> .> Distributed Energy Resources to avoid another
/> .> power catastrophe, analysts say
/> .>
/> .> Planning for inter-regional transmission and dis-
/> .> tributed resources could do what ERCOT didn’t
/> .> – keep the heat and lights on, energy advisors
/> .> say.
/> .> https://www.utilitydive.com/news/texas-must-increase-ties-to-the-national-grid-and-der-to-avoid-another-powe/595845/
/> .>
/> .> ~[*--- --- ---*]~


Click here to read the complete article
Re: OT - Future Energy / Saving the Planet

<3de5525b-93c0-4202-b3d4-272526c511f3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=2324&group=alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys#2324

  copy link   Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys
X-Received: by 2002:a05:6214:e48:b0:435:b3d5:2219 with SMTP id o8-20020a0562140e4800b00435b3d52219mr15280416qvc.48.1647197764502;
Sun, 13 Mar 2022 11:56:04 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 2002:a81:1756:0:b0:2dc:30a6:5f0d with SMTP id
83-20020a811756000000b002dc30a65f0dmr16243029ywx.288.1647197764046; Sun, 13
Mar 2022 11:56:04 -0700 (PDT)
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!weretis.net!feeder6.news.weretis.net!news.misty.com!border2.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 11:56:03 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <9b76b85f-aa3b-43ff-9275-4eab70534905n@googlegroups.com>
Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=159.118.146.191; posting-account=gHkIgQoAAADjSNot643OoIpmbvzCVQjP
NNTP-Posting-Host: 159.118.146.191
References: <a8488960-94d0-46cb-aee8-59401b953746n@googlegroups.com>
<6c1bf3e3-a1a3-4c4d-9d49-493aab0b900dn@googlegroups.com> <9b76b85f-aa3b-43ff-9275-4eab70534905n@googlegroups.com>
User-Agent: G2/1.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <3de5525b-93c0-4202-b3d4-272526c511f3n@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: OT - Future Energy / Saving the Planet
From: prohuman...@gmail.com (observer)
Injection-Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 18:56:04 +0000
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Lines: 78
 by: observer - Sun, 13 Mar 2022 18:56 UTC

Follow-up 3:

On Monday, February 28, 2022 at 7:32:31 PM UTC-6, observer wrote:

..> Follow-up 2:
..>
..> ---
..> February 25 2022
..>
..> Quaise to drill deepest holes in history,
..> unlocking clean, virtually limitless, super-
..> critical geothermal energy that can re-
..> power fossil-fuelled power plants all
..> over the world.
..> https://newatlas.com/energy/quaise-deep-geothermal-millimeter-wave-drill/
..> ---
..>
..> ---
..> February 26 2022
..>
..> An energy company plans to dig 6 to 12 miles
..> to make geothermal energy accessible to all
..>
..> Digging deep enough could unlock near-limit-
..> less clean energy.
..> https://interestingengineering.com/energy-company-plans-geothermal-energy
..> ---
..>
..> ---
..> Quaise
..>
..> Unlocking the true power of clean
..> geothermal energy.
..> https://www.quaise.energy/
..> ---

Video: Quaise | The Future of Clean Energy
https://youtu.be/_Bu5JFGJJp8

Translation Guide for the 3 to 20 kilometers
& 500° C used in the video:

3 kilometers = 1.86411 miles (9842 feet
which = 3.63 Burj Khalifa skyscrapers
which = 7.8736 Empire State Buildings)

20 kilometers = 12.4274 miles (65616 feet
which = 24.2 Burj Khalifa skyscrapers
which = 52.4928 Empire State Buildings)

Burj Khalifa, world's tallest skyscraper
at 2,711 feet tall.

Empire State Building, world's tallest
skyscraper 1931 to 1970, 1250 feet tall,
currently the world's 55th tallest sky-
scraper.

500° C = 932° Fahrenheit

---

Reference:

World's 65 Tallest Skyscrapers
with links to pictures & some videos
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys/c/u-iJrKCmwbA/m/6dK6LRnxAQAJ

--- --- ---
See the following link for the first 2 posts
in this thread:
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys/c/QGr3AfYuj_o/m/jbxz-YJgCQAJ

--- --- ---

Re: OT - Future Energy / Saving the Planet

<990632c9-e8d4-4670-b422-759b41c736a8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=4134&group=alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys#4134

  copy link   Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys
X-Received: by 2002:ad4:58a3:0:b0:5ef:44d4:a59f with SMTP id ea3-20020ad458a3000000b005ef44d4a59fmr869609qvb.7.1683396199250;
Sat, 06 May 2023 11:03:19 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 2002:a05:6870:9729:b0:193:4f67:654a with SMTP id
n41-20020a056870972900b001934f67654amr2020551oaq.9.1683396198860; Sat, 06 May
2023 11:03:18 -0700 (PDT)
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!usenet.blueworldhosting.com!diablo1.usenet.blueworldhosting.com!peer03.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys
Date: Sat, 6 May 2023 11:03:18 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <3de5525b-93c0-4202-b3d4-272526c511f3n@googlegroups.com>
Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=159.118.146.191; posting-account=gHkIgQoAAADjSNot643OoIpmbvzCVQjP
NNTP-Posting-Host: 159.118.146.191
References: <a8488960-94d0-46cb-aee8-59401b953746n@googlegroups.com>
<6c1bf3e3-a1a3-4c4d-9d49-493aab0b900dn@googlegroups.com> <9b76b85f-aa3b-43ff-9275-4eab70534905n@googlegroups.com>
<3de5525b-93c0-4202-b3d4-272526c511f3n@googlegroups.com>
User-Agent: G2/1.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <990632c9-e8d4-4670-b422-759b41c736a8n@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: OT - Future Energy / Saving the Planet
From: prohuman...@gmail.com (observer)
Injection-Date: Sat, 06 May 2023 18:03:19 +0000
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
X-Received-Bytes: 5390
 by: observer - Sat, 6 May 2023 18:03 UTC

Follow-up 4: See links & some information at the
end of this post for a $10 trillion plan to solve all
problems of increasingly depending on carbon
fuels that are increasing problems of rising tem-
peratures & land loss due to rising sea levels, as
first proposed by Elon Musk on February 16 2020:

On Sunday, March 13, 2022 at 1:56:05 PM UTC-5, observer wrote:

..> Follow-up 3:
..>

> On Monday, February 28, 2022 at 7:32:31 PM UTC-6, observer wrote:
/> .> Follow-up 2:
/> .>
/> .> ---
/> .> February 25 2022
/> .>
/> .> Quaise to drill deepest holes in history,
/> .> unlocking clean, virtually limitless, super-
/> .> critical geothermal energy that can re-
/> .> power fossil-fuelled power plants all
/> .> over the world.
/> .> https://newatlas.com/energy/quaise-deep-geothermal-millimeter-wave-drill/
/> .> ---
/> .>
/> .> ---
/> .> February 26 2022
/> .>
/> .> An energy company plans to dig 6 to 12 miles
/> .> to make geothermal energy accessible to all
/> .>
/> .> Digging deep enough could unlock near-limit-
/> .> less clean energy.
/> .> https://interestingengineering.com/energy-company-plans-geothermal-energy
/> .> ---
/> .>
/> .> ---
/> .> Quaise
/> .>
/> .> Unlocking the true power of clean
/> .> geothermal energy.
/> .> https://www.quaise.energy/
/> .> ---
..> Video: Quaise | The Future of Clean Energy
..> https://youtu.be/_Bu5JFGJJp8
..>
..> Translation Guide for the 3 to 20 kilometers
..> & 500° C used in the video:
..>
..> 3 kilometers = 1.86411 miles (9842 feet
..> which = 3.63 Burj Khalifa skyscrapers
..> which = 7.8736 Empire State Buildings)
..>
..> 20 kilometers = 12.4274 miles (65616 feet
..> which = 24.2 Burj Khalifa skyscrapers
..> which = 52.4928 Empire State Buildings)
..>
..> Burj Khalifa, world's tallest skyscraper
..> at 2,711 feet tall.
..>
..> Empire State Building, world's tallest
..> skyscraper 1931 to 1970, 1250 feet tall,
..> currently the world's 55th tallest sky-
..> scraper.
..>
..> 500° C = 932° Fahrenheit
..>
..> ---
..>
..> Reference:
..>
..> World's 65 Tallest Skyscrapers
..> with links to pictures & some videos
..> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys/c/u-iJrKCmwbA/m/6dK6LRnxAQAJ
..>
..> *--- --- ---*
..>
..> See the following link for the first 2 posts
..> in this thread:
..> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys/c/QGr3AfYuj_o/m/jbxz-YJgCQAJ
..>
..> \*--- --- ---*/

Interestingly, the following plan from Elon
Musk does *not* include new nuclear fis-
sion, nuclear fusion, or new geothermal in
its plan. Why? Unknown.

---
February 16 2020

Elon Musk’s Complete Master Plan
https://solartribune.com/master-plan/
---

---
April 6 2023

Elon Musk Has a $10 Trillion Plan to Get
Rid of Fossil Fuels
https://www.thestreet.com/technology/elon-musk-has-a-10-trillion-idea-to-eliminate-fossil-fuels
---

---
April 5 2023

Master Plan Part 3
Sustainable Energy for All of Earth
https://www.tesla.com/ns_videos/Tesla-Master-Plan-Part-3.pdf
---

Conclusion

A fully electrified and sustainable economy is
within reach through the actions in this paper:

1. Repower the Existing Grid with Renewables
2. Switch to Electric Vehicles
3. Switch to Heat Pumps in Residential, Business & Industry
4. Electrify High Temperature Heat Delivery and Hydrogen Production
5. Sustainably Fuel Planes & Boats
6. Manufacture the Sustainable Energy Economy

Modeling reveals that the electrified and sustain-
able future is technically feasible and requires less
investment and less material extraction than con-
tinuing today’s unsustainable energy economy.

--- --- ---


sport / alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys / Re: OT - Future Energy / Saving the Planet

1
server_pubkey.txt

rocksolid light 0.9.81
clearnet tor