Rocksolid Light

Welcome to novaBBS (click a section below)

mail  files  register  newsreader  groups  login

Message-ID:  

Life is a yo-yo, and mankind ties knots in the string.


sport / alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys / Re: OT - Quantum Physics Made Simple

SubjectAuthor
* OT - Quantum Physics Made Simpleobserver
`* Re: OT - Quantum Physics Made Simpleobserver
 +* Re: OT - Quantum Physics Made Simpleobserver
 |`- Re: OT - Quantum Physics Made Simpleobserver
 `* Re: OT - Quantum Physics Made Simpleobserver
  `- Re: OT - Quantum Physics Made Simpleobserver

1
OT - Quantum Physics Made Simple

<ff9d73e0-eb64-4a4a-ac24-6184d07ef062n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=3563&group=alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys#3563

  copy link   Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys
X-Received: by 2002:a05:620a:134e:b0:706:49fb:8049 with SMTP id c14-20020a05620a134e00b0070649fb8049mr321688qkl.36.1674190514298;
Thu, 19 Jan 2023 20:55:14 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 2002:a05:6808:3b1:b0:364:ebf2:735c with SMTP id
n17-20020a05680803b100b00364ebf2735cmr923494oie.179.1674190513939; Thu, 19
Jan 2023 20:55:13 -0800 (PST)
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!usenet.blueworldhosting.com!feed1.usenet.blueworldhosting.com!peer01.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 20:55:13 -0800 (PST)
Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=159.118.146.191; posting-account=gHkIgQoAAADjSNot643OoIpmbvzCVQjP
NNTP-Posting-Host: 159.118.146.191
User-Agent: G2/1.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <ff9d73e0-eb64-4a4a-ac24-6184d07ef062n@googlegroups.com>
Subject: OT - Quantum Physics Made Simple
From: prohuman...@gmail.com (observer)
Injection-Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2023 04:55:14 +0000
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
X-Received-Bytes: 5625
 by: observer - Fri, 20 Jan 2023 04:55 UTC

A project I'll engage in, complete with
videos, after the Cowboys complete
their latest post-season adventure,
hopefully after winning the Super
Bowl, as hope is free, & no matter
the odds, one ticket won the 1.35 ...

.... billion dollar lottery, so the odds
of the Cowboys beating the 49ers
& beating the winner of the Giants
@ Eagles game & beating the win-
ner of the survivor of the 3 games
left for the 2 winners of the AFC ...

Divisional round & the 1 winner of
the AFC Championship are a lot
higher than were the odds of that
winning ticket being the grand prize
megamillions winner, for whatever
that's worth.

Meanwhile, how small is an atom?
https://www.google.com/search?q=how+small+is+an+atom+in+inches%3F
It's hard to imagine how small atoms are.
1 single atom is about one 250-millionth
of an inch.

OK, so I've checked elsewhere & found
that to be pretty good, with the caveat
that different elements have different
size atoms.

Sidenote: The proclivity of the entire
world to steer clear of U.S. traditional
measurements is annoying (to me) but
hey, such is life in the current present
Earth, at least that's the deal in this
particular universe.

Sidenote2: While working on what I
thought would be a simple post, turns
out trying to figure out sizes of the
tiniest aspects of the quantum realm
that's said to underpin the nature of
reality, I am struggling with my Islit ...

.... continuous glucose monitor con-
tinuing to insist my glucose level is
much lower than multiple blood-
pricked glucose tests say it is, &
somehow in all my focus on the
quantum teeny tiny sizes, I allowed ...

.... my basal to continue (I should have
switched to auto-basaling which would
have automatically turned my basaling
off), but hey, such is life in the macro
world of dealing with Islit with state-of-
the-art technology that's not yet smart ...

.... enough to come close to the amazing
second-by-second glucose level perfec-
tion provided by a fully functional healthy
pancreas in folks with no medical issues
that adversely impact that function.

Unfortunately, one of the most deadly
cancers is pancreatic cancer, per a re-
cent post I made, a cancer that can
cause Islit (one of the less frequent
causes of Islit), a condition that most
often is caused by an autoimmune ...

.... attack on pancreatic beta cells but
many other adverse health events can
cause Islit - see link at the bottom of
this post for details on Islit & the other
6 Disparate High Glucose Conditions
& 1 condition most often not associa-
ted with high glucose:

OT - US cancer death rate falls 33% since 1991
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys/c/eElHPeE2U-U/m/3k7aVfoqAgAJ
Excerpt: ... Current survival rates are
lowest for cancers of the pancreas,
at 12%. ...

Back to the quantum realm, sizes of
electrons, protons, neutrons, & quarks
per the following metric graphic that
I'll translate to U.S. inch measurement:
https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/teachers/activities/images/3012_elegant_supparts.gif

Atomic nucleus is 1/10,000ths of 1/250,000,000ths of an inch
which = 1/2,500,000,000,000ths of an inch (i.e. 1/2.5 trillionths
of an inch)

Proton is 1/100,000ths of 1/250,000,000ths of an inch
which = 1/25,000,000,000,000ths of an inch (i.e., 1/25 trillionths
of an inch)

Neutron is 94.1% of the size of a proton,
which - .941 X 1/25 trillionths of an inch
which = 1/23,525,000,000,000ths (i.e., 1/23.525 trillionths of an
inch)

I was going to try to explain the size of a
quark & electron, which is explained in the
above graphic as 1/100,000,000ths (i.e.,
1/100 millionth) the size of an atom, but
I ran across the following which says ...

.... As far as we know ( see https://www.physlink.com/education/askexperts/ae114.cfm ) ,
electrons & quarks are fundamental particles,
thus have no size.
https://www.physlink.com/education/askexperts/ae560.cfm

I'll leave it there for now, & I hope that after
the Cowboys last playoff game (which hope-
fully won't be 'til after their Super Bowl win),
I'll venture further into the mysterious teeny
tiny quantum sub-atomic realm, with its mys-
terious behaviors far removed from the way ...

.... things work in the realm of common sense
physics (i.e., classical physics) that most of
us have spent most of our lives learning about
& appreciating & pondering.

--- --- ---

Diabetes Bubble / Diabetes Bubble Burst
https://prohuman.net/diabetesbubblediabetesbubbleburst.htm

--- --- ---

Re: OT - Quantum Physics Made Simple

<6d08460e-0282-4793-aa4b-1d3e7effe479n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=3568&group=alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys#3568

  copy link   Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys
X-Received: by 2002:a37:97c6:0:b0:6fe:b9de:2eca with SMTP id z189-20020a3797c6000000b006feb9de2ecamr948780qkd.176.1674269802509;
Fri, 20 Jan 2023 18:56:42 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 2002:a9d:12b5:0:b0:686:6b0a:e4d with SMTP id
g50-20020a9d12b5000000b006866b0a0e4dmr485472otg.112.1674269802113; Fri, 20
Jan 2023 18:56:42 -0800 (PST)
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!usenet.blueworldhosting.com!feed1.usenet.blueworldhosting.com!peer03.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2023 18:56:41 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <ff9d73e0-eb64-4a4a-ac24-6184d07ef062n@googlegroups.com>
Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=159.118.146.191; posting-account=gHkIgQoAAADjSNot643OoIpmbvzCVQjP
NNTP-Posting-Host: 159.118.146.191
References: <ff9d73e0-eb64-4a4a-ac24-6184d07ef062n@googlegroups.com>
User-Agent: G2/1.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <6d08460e-0282-4793-aa4b-1d3e7effe479n@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: OT - Quantum Physics Made Simple
From: prohuman...@gmail.com (observer)
Injection-Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2023 02:56:42 +0000
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
X-Received-Bytes: 14567
 by: observer - Sat, 21 Jan 2023 02:56 UTC

Simple? While waiting for this weekend's Divisional
Playoffs, I can't resist touching on quantum physics.

First off, one person's simple is another
person's difficult:
https://www.google.com/search?q=quantum+physics+simple+or+complicated

Is quantum physics easy or hard?

Quantum mechanics is deemed the hardest
part of physics. Systems with quantum be-
havior don't follow the rules that we are used
to, they are hard to see and hard to “feel”, can
have controversial features, exist in several
different states at the same time - and even
change depending on whether they are ob-
served or not.

Amazingly, when pondering the nature of the
very large, it can lead one back to the nature
of the teeniest tiniest quantum realm:

how many miles wide is the universe?
https://www.google.com/search?q=how+many+miles+wide+is+the+universe%3F
When we look in any direction, the furthest visible
regions of the Universe are estimated to be around
46 billion light years away. That's a diameter of 540
sextillion (or 54 followed by 22 zeros) miles.

540,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 miles. Compare
that to the size of a Proton:
1/25,000,000,000,000ths of an inch
The Universe size compared to the size of a Proton,
if the Universe was shrunk down to a 1 inch size,
it would be 21.6 billion times larger than a Proton.

Math is an amazingly revealing tool. Some theories
have a quantum beginning to our particular universe,
amazingly derived from quantum nothingness, as ex-
plained in the following video:

What came before the Big Bang?
Quantum creation. How to get a
Universe from nothing
https://youtu.be/v8-oocxPwlM

Apr 19, 2019

Quantum Creation – what came before the big
bang - the mechanism of a universe out of NO-
thing - no matter, no space, and no time. Ancient
Greek cosmologist Parmenides said “Nothing
comes from nothing.”

He was likely referring to the law of conservation
of energy, that no new energy can be created.
This is true and is a scientific fact even today.
So how could the Universe come from nothing?
Since the discovery of quantum physics and rela-
tivity, we have discovered a flaw in this argument
that allows the creation of something from truly
nothing. The Universe indeed had a beginning
about 13.8 billion years ago, with the Big Bang.

But what was there before the Big Bang?

How did the universe come about from nothing?

The flaw that we have uncovered in Parmenides
original argument of “nothing comes from nothing”
is that gravity has negative energy. And matter has
positive energy.

In a closed universe, a spontaneous splitting of
zero energy into an equal amount of positive en-
ergy & negative energy would not violate any con-
servation laws, because no new energy would have
been created.

And in quantum mechanics, anything that is not
forbidden by conservation laws has a non-zero
probability of occurring.

But then we did not start with nothing. We started
with the vacuum of physics, which has virtual par-
ticles that come in & out of existence, over very
short periods of time. It has a weight & can be sci-
entifically measured. So this is not nothing.

So a more fundamental question is can a universe
really be created with truly nothing – that means
no-thing – no space, no matter, no time, no nothing?

To answer this question, let’s work our way back
from where we are now.

If you solve Einstein’s equations for a universe like
ours, you discover that it describes a universe that
is either contracting or expanding. At the beginning
of the big bang, it has a finite size, below which you
cannot go any smaller.

How does an explosion like the big bang occur from
this finite size universe?

In late 1979, a Stanford physics postdoc named Alan
Guth offered an explanation for this bang or explosion.
He showed that using the theories in particle physics,
at extremely high energies — much higher than we
could ever create in a lab — a special state of matter
turns gravity upside down, causing it to be repulsive
rather than an attractive force.

A patch of space that contains even a tiny bit of this
unusual matter, much smaller than the size of an atom,
could repel itself so violently that it would blow up.
And expand to a huge size. This would have happened
for a very short time, a tiny fraction of a second, be-
cause this repulsive force quickly decays into the ...

.... attractive force of gravity we see today. But this
short period of time is enough to cause the “bang” in
the big bang.

So now we are at the Big Bang. We have a finite size
universe with extremely high energy density that ex-
ploded in a brief inflationary period, and caused the
big bang. Now, let’s go back further…the question now
is how did a zero-size universe (a nothing) become
Guth’s finite size universe.

Physicist Alexander Vilenkin of Tufts University pub-
lished a paper in 1984 that showed how this was pos-
sible using currently known laws of quantum mechan-
ics. And he originated the idea of something called
Quantum Creation.

He showed that there is some energy barrier that the
zero-size universe had to overcome in order to become
finite size. This is where a phenomenon called quantum
tunneling comes into play. It turns out that there is a
probability, not very large, but a non-zero probability.

Quantum tunneling is a real phenomenon that can be
measured and is known to exist. Quantum mechanics
shows that particles are waves of probabilities – and
these waves have a non-zero probability of showing up
spontaneously outside a barrier.

This is how for example, an electron or even atom be-
hind a barrier has a small probability of showing up on
the other side of the barrier. Our zero-size universe can,
through the process of quantum tunneling, become a
finite size universe.

And once it does that, then Guth’s cosmic inflation oc-
curs, triggering the Big Bang. Then Einstein’s laws take
over, and the universe’s expanding journey begins. And
13.8 billion years later, we observe the universe as we
do today.

So quantum mechanics gets you from zero size to a
finite size, and then to the Big Bang. And then general
relativity can get you from there to where we are today.

And what triggered all this? In quantum physics, events
do not necessarily have a cause, just some probability.
So there is some probability for the universe to pop out
of "nothing". If it is true, our existence had the humblest
beginning of all - from nothingness itself.

But you are still not starting with nothing, because you
have to start with the laws of quantum mechanics.

Where did these laws come from?

[simplest of answers, always existent, never non-exist-
ent, de facto forever with no beginning, the basis of all
that is, all that was, all that forever will be, forever with
no end, & the video above doesn't even touch on the ...

.... theories that there are an infinite array of universes,
which I'll address as one of multiple quantum aspects
which are among the many topics to be discussed in
my upcoming Quantum Physics Made Simple post, ex-
tending to the limits of human imagination & beyond]

On Thursday, January 19, 2023 at 10:55:15 PM UTC-6, observer wrote:

..> A project I'll engage in, complete with
..> videos, after the Cowboys complete
..> their latest post-season adventure,
..> hopefully after winning the Super
..> Bowl, as hope is free, & no matter
..> the odds, one ticket won the 1.35 ...
..>
..> ... billion dollar lottery, so the odds
..> of the Cowboys beating the 49ers
..> & beating the winner of the Giants
..> @ Eagles game & beating the win-
..> ner of the survivor of the 3 games
..> left for the 2 winners of the AFC ...
..>
..> Divisional round & the 1 winner of
..> the AFC Championship are a lot
..> higher than were the odds of that
..> winning ticket being the grand prize
..> megamillions winner, for whatever
..> that's worth.
..>
..> Meanwhile, how small is an atom?
..> https://www.google.com/search?q=how+small+is+an+atom+in+inches%3F
..> It's hard to imagine how small atoms are.
..> 1 single atom is about one 250-millionth
..> of an inch.
..>
..> OK, so I've checked elsewhere & found
..> that to be pretty good, with the caveat
..> that different elements have different
..> size atoms.
..>
..> Sidenote: The proclivity of the entire
..> world to steer clear of U.S. traditional
..> measurements is annoying (to me) but
..> hey, such is life in the current present
..> Earth, at least that's the deal in this
..> particular universe.
..>
..> Sidenote2: While working on what I
..> thought would be a simple post, turns
..> out trying to figure out sizes of the
..> tiniest aspects of the quantum realm
..> that's said to underpin the nature of
..> reality, I am struggling with my Islit ...
..>
..> ... continuous glucose monitor con-
..> tinuing to insist my glucose level is
..> much lower than multiple blood-
..> pricked glucose tests say it is, &
..> somehow in all my focus on the
..> quantum teeny tiny sizes, I allowed ...
..>
..> ... my basal to continue (I should have
..> switched to auto-basaling which would
..> have automatically turned my basaling
..> off), but hey, such is life in the macro
..> world of dealing with Islit with state-of-
..> the-art technology that's not yet smart ...
..>
..> ... enough to come close to the amazing
..> second-by-second glucose level perfec-
..> tion provided by a fully functional healthy
..> pancreas in folks with no medical issues
..> that adversely impact that function.
..>
..> Unfortunately, one of the most deadly
..> cancers is pancreatic cancer, per a re-
..> cent post I made, a cancer that can
..> cause Islit (one of the less frequent
..> causes of Islit), a condition that most
..> often is caused by an autoimmune ...
..>
..> ... attack on pancreatic beta cells but
..> many other adverse health events can
..> cause Islit - see link at the bottom of
..> this post for details on Islit & the other
..> 6 Disparate High Glucose Conditions
..> & 1 condition most often not associa-
..> ted with high glucose:
..>
..> OT - US cancer death rate falls 33% since 1991
..> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys/c/eElHPeE2U-U/m/3k7aVfoqAgAJ
..> Excerpt: ... Current survival rates are
..> lowest for cancers of the pancreas,
..> at 12%. ...
..>
..> Back to the quantum realm, sizes of
..> electrons, protons, neutrons, & quarks
..> per the following metric graphic that
..> I'll translate to U.S. inch measurement:
..> https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/teachers/activities/images/3012_elegant_supparts.gif
..>
..> Atomic nucleus is 1/10,000ths of 1/250,000,000ths of an inch
..> which = 1/2,500,000,000,000ths of an inch (i.e. 1/2.5 trillionths
..> of an inch)
..>
..> Proton is 1/100,000ths of 1/250,000,000ths of an inch
..> which = 1/25,000,000,000,000ths of an inch (i.e., 1/25 trillionths
..> of an inch)
..>
..> Neutron is 94.1% of the size of a proton,
..> which - .941 X 1/25 trillionths of an inch
..> which = 1/23,525,000,000,000ths (i.e., 1/23.525 trillionths of an
..> inch)
..>
..> I was going to try to explain the size of a
..> quark & electron, which is explained in the
..> above graphic as 1/100,000,000ths (i.e.,
..> 1/100 millionth) the size of an atom, but
..> I ran across the following which says ...
..>
..> ... As far as we know
..> ( see https://www.physlink.com/education/askexperts/ae114.cfm ) ,
..> electrons & quarks are fundamental particles,
..> thus have no size.
..> https://www.physlink.com/education/askexperts/ae560.cfm
..>
..> I'll leave it there for now, & I hope that after
..> the Cowboys last playoff game (which hope-
..> fully won't be 'til after their Super Bowl win),
..> I'll venture further into the mysterious teeny
..> tiny quantum sub-atomic realm, with its mys-
..> terious behaviors far removed from the way ...
..>
..> ... things work in the realm of common sense
..> physics (i.e., classical physics) that most of
..> us have spent most of our lives learning about
..> & appreciating & pondering.
..>
..> *--- --- ---*
..>
..> Diabetes Bubble / Diabetes Bubble Burst
..> https://prohuman.net/diabetesbubblediabetesbubbleburst.htm
..>
..> *--- --- ---*


Click here to read the complete article
Re: OT - Quantum Physics Made Simple

<fdd8eff1-de76-4159-ade1-fda52f090cf0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=3661&group=alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys#3661

  copy link   Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys
X-Received: by 2002:a0c:9122:0:b0:538:861f:cfd9 with SMTP id q31-20020a0c9122000000b00538861fcfd9mr308591qvq.15.1674854954189;
Fri, 27 Jan 2023 13:29:14 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 2002:a05:6870:5627:b0:163:52d5:3d45 with SMTP id
m39-20020a056870562700b0016352d53d45mr641669oao.48.1674854953881; Fri, 27 Jan
2023 13:29:13 -0800 (PST)
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!usenet.blueworldhosting.com!feed1.usenet.blueworldhosting.com!peer01.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2023 13:29:13 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <6d08460e-0282-4793-aa4b-1d3e7effe479n@googlegroups.com>
Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=159.118.146.191; posting-account=gHkIgQoAAADjSNot643OoIpmbvzCVQjP
NNTP-Posting-Host: 159.118.146.191
References: <ff9d73e0-eb64-4a4a-ac24-6184d07ef062n@googlegroups.com> <6d08460e-0282-4793-aa4b-1d3e7effe479n@googlegroups.com>
User-Agent: G2/1.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <fdd8eff1-de76-4159-ade1-fda52f090cf0n@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: OT - Quantum Physics Made Simple
From: prohuman...@gmail.com (observer)
Injection-Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2023 21:29:14 +0000
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
X-Received-Bytes: 4377
 by: observer - Fri, 27 Jan 2023 21:29 UTC

Link to all of the information in my first 2
posts in this thread:
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys/c/MvnFsGytuUk/m/mfmu93f5DgAJ

Funny thing, when searching for quantum over
many days, much of what I found is either con-
troversial & disputed, heavily criticized (for ex-
ample, a theory that posits consciousness to
be a fundamentally quantum-mechanical phe-
nomenon), or so difficult to relate to as let's ...

.... face it, despite all the promotions of quantum
this or that being the basis of all reality & the core
of a huge number of technological advances, the
fact is all of quantum realm is invisible & counter-
intuitive & contrary to how everything we can see ...

.... behaves & it's all so unimaginably teeny-tiny-
unfathomably miniscule in size, along with the
annoying fact that almost the entire array of dis-
cussions about quantum sizes are deeply steeped
in the friggin' metric system. I can only convert all
that metric teeny-tiny stuff to stuff I'm familiar ...

.... with & when doing so the quantum stuff is so
teeny-tiny that HUGE tiny measurements using
trillionths & smaller, the claimed tiniest being the
Planck length, smaller than one-undecillionth of
[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_large_numbers
for tiny numbers simply add 'th' to the end,
https://www.google.com/search?q=Planck+Length
1.6 x 10-35 meters] ... a meter; a meter is 39.37 ...

.... inches which is 3.7 inches over a yard, & a hun-
dredth of a meter is a little over 1/3rd of an inch.

YIKEs, it's no wonder that all of the quantum stuff
falls so far outside of human experience that one
might as well admit that there's actually very little
about it that most humans can reasonably relate
to on any meaningfully helpful level.

“I think I can safely say that nobody
understands quantum mechanics.” It
is one of the most repeated quotes of
Richard Feynman (1918–1988) [1965
nobel prize winner], and is undoubtedly
an unusual phrase coming from ... a
physicist.
https://www.google.com/search?q=richard+feynman+quantum+mechanics
https://tinyurl.com/Graphic-Famous-Feynman-Quote

Brief discussion of Richard Feynman,
including his 1965 Nobel Prize
https://www.famousscientists.org/richard-feynman/

~~~

Despite all of that, I made a claim in the title &
here are some videos which attempt to fulfill
that task (futilely, for the most part):

If You Don't Understand
Quantum Physics, Try This!
https://youtu.be/Usu9xZfabPM

Quantum Physics for 7 Year Olds
https://youtu.be/ARWBdfWpDyc

Quantum Mechanics for Dummies
https://youtu.be/JP9KP-fwFhk

Quantum Entanglement Explained
- How does it really work?
https://youtu.be/unb_yoj1Usk?

Quantum Entanglement:
2022 Nobel Prize in Physics
https://youtu.be/Sk_0QM_UA4I

Seeing the Smallest Thing
in the Universe
https://youtu.be/6IeeshkVATY

Quantum Reality: Space, Time,
and Entanglement
https://youtu.be/BFrBr8oUVXU

--- --- ---

Re: OT - Quantum Physics Made Simple

<1c094c8f-1a4e-46e2-8591-9f54d6605855n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=4206&group=alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys#4206

  copy link   Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys
X-Received: by 2002:ac8:5c05:0:b0:3f6:b1ff:3b9b with SMTP id i5-20020ac85c05000000b003f6b1ff3b9bmr349570qti.9.1684726275954;
Sun, 21 May 2023 20:31:15 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 2002:a05:6820:1ac1:b0:546:f7dd:69c7 with SMTP id
bu1-20020a0568201ac100b00546f7dd69c7mr3685634oob.0.1684726275532; Sun, 21 May
2023 20:31:15 -0700 (PDT)
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!weretis.net!feeder8.news.weretis.net!feeder1.feed.usenet.farm!feed.usenet.farm!peer01.ams4!peer.am4.highwinds-media.com!peer03.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys
Date: Sun, 21 May 2023 20:31:15 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <fdd8eff1-de76-4159-ade1-fda52f090cf0n@googlegroups.com>
Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=159.118.146.191; posting-account=gHkIgQoAAADjSNot643OoIpmbvzCVQjP
NNTP-Posting-Host: 159.118.146.191
References: <ff9d73e0-eb64-4a4a-ac24-6184d07ef062n@googlegroups.com>
<6d08460e-0282-4793-aa4b-1d3e7effe479n@googlegroups.com> <fdd8eff1-de76-4159-ade1-fda52f090cf0n@googlegroups.com>
User-Agent: G2/1.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <1c094c8f-1a4e-46e2-8591-9f54d6605855n@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: OT - Quantum Physics Made Simple
From: prohuman...@gmail.com (observer)
Injection-Date: Mon, 22 May 2023 03:31:15 +0000
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
X-Received-Bytes: 6453
 by: observer - Mon, 22 May 2023 03:31 UTC

---
February 4 2019

What is quantum biology?
https://royalsociety.org/blog/2019/02/the-future-of-quantum-biology/

Quantum biology is the field of study that
investigates processes in living organisms
that cannot be accurately described by the
classical laws of physics. This means that
quantum theory has to be applied to under-
stand those processes.
---

---
May 20 2023

Quantum Physics Could Explain Nearly All
the Mysteries of How Life Works

Scientists have made incredible progress in
understanding and manipulating biological
systems at increasingly small scales.
https://www.inverse.com/health/quantum-physics-explain-mysteries-how-life-work
---

---
May 21 2023

Quantum Biology: Unlocking the Mysteries
of How Life Works
https://scitechdaily.com/quantum-biology-unlocking-the-mysteries-of-how-life-works/
---

~~~

Comment: Just as the quantum areas discussed
below are difficult to grasp, all that goes on in the
underlying nature of life that may involve the quan-
tum realm are just as difficult to comprehend, a
huge volume of mystery remains, & it remains to
be seen how much comprehensible understanding ...

.... will eventually transpire. Nevertheless, the arti-
cles linked to above have (overly?) optimistic per-
spectives on all of that.

On Friday, January 27, 2023 at 3:29:14 PM UTC-6, observer wrote:

..> Link to all of the information in my first 2
..> posts in this thread:
..> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys/c/MvnFsGytuUk/m/mfmu93f5DgAJ
..>
..> Funny thing, when searching for quantum over
..> many days, much of what I found is either con-
..> troversial & disputed, heavily criticized (for ex-
..> ample, a theory that posits consciousness to
..> be a fundamentally quantum-mechanical phe-
..> nomenon), or so difficult to relate to as let's ...
..>
..> ... face it, despite all the promotions of quantum
..> this or that being the basis of all reality & the core
..> of a huge number of technological advances, the
..> fact is all of quantum realm is invisible & counter-
..> intuitive & contrary to how everything we can see ...
..>
..> ... behaves & it's all so unimaginably teeny-tiny-
..> unfathomably miniscule in size, along with the
..> annoying fact that almost the entire array of dis-
..> cussions about quantum sizes are deeply steeped
..> in the friggin' metric system. I can only convert all
..> that metric teeny-tiny stuff to stuff I'm familiar ...
..>
..> ... with & when doing so the quantum stuff is so
..> teeny-tiny that HUGE tiny measurements using
..> trillionths & smaller, the claimed tiniest being the
..> Planck length, smaller than one-undecillionth of
..> [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_large_numbers
..> for tiny numbers simply add 'th' to the end,
..> https://www.google.com/search?q=Planck+Length
..> 1.6 x 10-35 meters] ... a meter; a meter is 39.37 ...
..>
..> ... inches which is 3.7 inches over a yard, & a hun-
..> dredth of a meter is a little over 1/3rd of an inch.
..>
..> YIKEs, it's no wonder that all of the quantum stuff
..> falls so far outside of human experience that one
..> might as well admit that there's actually very little
..> about it that most humans can reasonably relate
..> to on any meaningfully helpful level.
..>
..> “I think I can safely say that nobody
..> understands quantum mechanics.” It
..> is one of the most repeated quotes of
..> Richard Feynman (1918–1988) [1965
..> nobel prize winner], and is undoubtedly
..> an unusual phrase coming from ... a
..> physicist.
..> https://www.google.com/search?q=richard+feynman+quantum+mechanics
..> https://tinyurl.com/Graphic-Famous-Feynman-Quote
..>
..> Brief discussion of Richard Feynman,
..> including his 1965 Nobel Prize
..> https://www.famousscientists.org/richard-feynman/
..>
..> ~~~
..>
..> Despite all of that, I made a claim in the title &
..> here are some videos which attempt to fulfill
..> that task (futilely, for the most part):
..>
..> If You Don't Understand
..> Quantum Physics, Try This!
..> https://youtu.be/Usu9xZfabPM
..>
..> Quantum Physics for 7 Year Olds
..> https://youtu.be/ARWBdfWpDyc
..>
..> Quantum Mechanics for Dummies
..> https://youtu.be/JP9KP-fwFhk
..>
..> Quantum Entanglement Explained
..> - How does it really work?
..> https://youtu.be/unb_yoj1Usk?
..>
..> Quantum Entanglement:
..> 2022 Nobel Prize in Physics
..> https://youtu.be/Sk_0QM_UA4I
..>
..> Seeing the Smallest Thing
..> in the Universe
..> https://youtu.be/6IeeshkVATY
..>
..> Quantum Reality: Space, Time,
..> and Entanglement
..> https://youtu.be/BFrBr8oUVXU
..>
..> *--- --- ---*

Re: OT - Quantum Physics Made Simple

<25d2f52d-8f3a-45e6-804d-3646426deee9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=4207&group=alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys#4207

  copy link   Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys
X-Received: by 2002:ad4:4f11:0:b0:625:7698:3b1d with SMTP id fb17-20020ad44f11000000b0062576983b1dmr686294qvb.2.1684727996193;
Sun, 21 May 2023 20:59:56 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 2002:a9d:7f0b:0:b0:6af:6c90:840e with SMTP id
j11-20020a9d7f0b000000b006af6c90840emr1366513otq.3.1684727995827; Sun, 21 May
2023 20:59:55 -0700 (PDT)
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!weretis.net!feeder6.news.weretis.net!1.us.feeder.erje.net!feeder.erje.net!border-1.nntp.ord.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys
Date: Sun, 21 May 2023 20:59:55 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <6d08460e-0282-4793-aa4b-1d3e7effe479n@googlegroups.com>
Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=159.118.146.191; posting-account=gHkIgQoAAADjSNot643OoIpmbvzCVQjP
NNTP-Posting-Host: 159.118.146.191
References: <ff9d73e0-eb64-4a4a-ac24-6184d07ef062n@googlegroups.com> <6d08460e-0282-4793-aa4b-1d3e7effe479n@googlegroups.com>
User-Agent: G2/1.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <25d2f52d-8f3a-45e6-804d-3646426deee9n@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: OT - Quantum Physics Made Simple
From: prohuman...@gmail.com (observer)
Injection-Date: Mon, 22 May 2023 03:59:56 +0000
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Lines: 94
 by: observer - Mon, 22 May 2023 03:59 UTC

(corrected re-post to fix annoying mistake
where I said "a meter is 39.37 inches which
is 3.7 inches over a yard" & should've said
it's 3.37 inches over a yard)

Link to all of the information in my first 2
posts in this thread:
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys/c/MvnFsGytuUk/m/mfmu93f5DgAJ

Funny thing, when searching for quantum over
many days, much of what I found is either con-
troversial & disputed, heavily criticized (for ex-
ample, a theory that posits consciousness to
be a fundamentally quantum-mechanical phe-
nomenon), or so difficult to relate to as let's ...

.... face it, despite all the promotions of quantum
this or that being the basis of all reality & the core
of a huge number of technological advances, the
fact is all of quantum realm is invisible & counter-
intuitive & contrary to how everything we can see ...

.... behaves & it's all so unimaginably teeny-tiny-
unfathomably miniscule in size, along with the
annoying fact that almost the entire array of dis-
cussions about quantum sizes are deeply steeped
in the friggin' metric system. I can only convert all
that metric teeny-tiny stuff to stuff I'm familiar ...

.... with & when doing so the quantum stuff is so
teeny-tiny that HUGE tiny measurements using
trillionths & smaller, the claimed tiniest being the
Planck length, smaller than one-undecillionth of
[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_large_numbers
for tiny numbers simply add 'th' to the end,
https://www.google.com/search?q=Planck+Length
1.6 x 10-35 meters] ... a meter; a meter is 39.37 ...

.... inches which is 3.37 inches over a yard, & a hun-
dredth of a meter is a little over 1/3rd of an inch.

YIKEs, it's no wonder that all of the quantum stuff
falls so far outside of human experience that one
might as well admit that there's actually very little
about it that most humans can reasonably relate
to on any meaningfully helpful level.

“I think I can safely say that nobody
understands quantum mechanics.” It
is one of the most repeated quotes of
Richard Feynman (1918–1988) [1965
nobel prize winner], and is undoubtedly
an unusual phrase coming from ... a
physicist.
https://www.google.com/search?q=richard+feynman+quantum+mechanics
https://tinyurl.com/Graphic-Famous-Feynman-Quote

Brief discussion of Richard Feynman,
including his 1965 Nobel Prize
https://www.famousscientists.org/richard-feynman/

~~~

Despite all of that, I made a claim in the title &
here are some videos which attempt to fulfill
that task (futilely, for the most part):

If You Don't Understand
Quantum Physics, Try This!
https://youtu.be/Usu9xZfabPM

Quantum Physics for 7 Year Olds
https://youtu.be/ARWBdfWpDyc

Quantum Mechanics for Dummies
https://youtu.be/JP9KP-fwFhk

Quantum Entanglement Explained
- How does it really work?
https://youtu.be/unb_yoj1Usk?

Quantum Entanglement:
2022 Nobel Prize in Physics
https://youtu.be/Sk_0QM_UA4I

Seeing the Smallest Thing
in the Universe
https://youtu.be/6IeeshkVATY

Quantum Reality: Space, Time,
and Entanglement
https://youtu.be/BFrBr8oUVXU

--- --- ---

Re: OT - Quantum Physics Made Simple

<a0de2531-1d9d-4189-ab88-4af6b86282c0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=4208&group=alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys#4208

  copy link   Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys
X-Received: by 2002:a05:6214:4c05:b0:5ef:512f:ffe1 with SMTP id qh5-20020a0562144c0500b005ef512fffe1mr1740722qvb.1.1684728526220;
Sun, 21 May 2023 21:08:46 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 2002:a05:6808:318b:b0:398:1137:15bd with SMTP id
cd11-20020a056808318b00b00398113715bdmr616034oib.1.1684728525825; Sun, 21 May
2023 21:08:45 -0700 (PDT)
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!weretis.net!feeder6.news.weretis.net!news.misty.com!border-2.nntp.ord.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys
Date: Sun, 21 May 2023 21:08:45 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <25d2f52d-8f3a-45e6-804d-3646426deee9n@googlegroups.com>
Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=159.118.146.191; posting-account=gHkIgQoAAADjSNot643OoIpmbvzCVQjP
NNTP-Posting-Host: 159.118.146.191
References: <ff9d73e0-eb64-4a4a-ac24-6184d07ef062n@googlegroups.com>
<6d08460e-0282-4793-aa4b-1d3e7effe479n@googlegroups.com> <25d2f52d-8f3a-45e6-804d-3646426deee9n@googlegroups.com>
User-Agent: G2/1.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <a0de2531-1d9d-4189-ab88-4af6b86282c0n@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: OT - Quantum Physics Made Simple
From: prohuman...@gmail.com (observer)
Injection-Date: Mon, 22 May 2023 04:08:46 +0000
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Lines: 145
 by: observer - Mon, 22 May 2023 04:08 UTC

---
February 4 2019

What is quantum biology?
https://royalsociety.org/blog/2019/02/the-future-of-quantum-biology/

Quantum biology is the field of study that
investigates processes in living organisms
that cannot be accurately described by the
classical laws of physics. This means that
quantum theory has to be applied to under-
stand those processes.
---

---
May 20 2023

Quantum Physics Could Explain Nearly All
the Mysteries of How Life Works

Scientists have made incredible progress in
understanding and manipulating biological
systems at increasingly small scales.
https://www.inverse.com/health/quantum-physics-explain-mysteries-how-life-work
---

---
May 21 2023

Quantum Biology: Unlocking the Mysteries
of How Life Works
https://scitechdaily.com/quantum-biology-unlocking-the-mysteries-of-how-life-works/
---

~~~

Comment: Just as the quantum areas discussed
below are difficult to grasp, all that goes on in the
underlying nature of life that may involve the quan-
tum realm are just as difficult to comprehend, a
huge volume of mystery remains, & it remains to
be seen how much comprehensible understanding ...

.... will eventually transpire. Nevertheless, the arti-
cles linked to above have (overly?) optimistic per-
spectives on all of that.

On Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 10:59:56 PM UTC-5, observer wrote:

..> (corrected re-post to fix annoying mistake
..> where I said "a meter is 39.37 inches which
..> is 3.7 inches over a yard" & should've said
..> it's 3.37 inches over a yard)
..>
..> Link to all of the information in my first 2
..> posts in this thread:
..> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys/c/MvnFsGytuUk/m/mfmu93f5DgAJ
..>
..> Funny thing, when searching for quantum over
..> many days, much of what I found is either con-
..> troversial & disputed, heavily criticized (for ex-
..> ample, a theory that posits consciousness to
..> be a fundamentally quantum-mechanical phe-
..> nomenon), or so difficult to relate to as let's ...
..>
..> ... face it, despite all the promotions of quantum
..> this or that being the basis of all reality & the core
..> of a huge number of technological advances, the
..> fact is all of quantum realm is invisible & counter-
..> intuitive & contrary to how everything we can see ...
..>
..> ... behaves & it's all so unimaginably teeny-tiny-
..> unfathomably miniscule in size, along with the
..> annoying fact that almost the entire array of dis-
..> cussions about quantum sizes are deeply steeped
..> in the friggin' metric system. I can only convert all
..> that metric teeny-tiny stuff to stuff I'm familiar ...
..>
..> ... with & when doing so the quantum stuff is so
..> teeny-tiny that HUGE tiny measurements using
..> trillionths & smaller, the claimed tiniest being the
..> Planck length, smaller than one-undecillionth of
..> [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_large_numbers
..> for tiny numbers simply add 'th' to the end,
..> https://www.google.com/search?q=Planck+Length
..> 1.6 x 10-35 meters] ... a meter; a meter is 39.37 ...
..>
..> ... inches which is 3.37 inches over a yard, & a hun-
..> dredth of a meter is a little over 1/3rd of an inch.
..>
..> YIKEs, it's no wonder that all of the quantum stuff
..> falls so far outside of human experience that one
..> might as well admit that there's actually very little
..> about it that most humans can reasonably relate
..> to on any meaningfully helpful level.
..>
..> “I think I can safely say that nobody
..> understands quantum mechanics.” It
..> is one of the most repeated quotes of
..> Richard Feynman (1918–1988) [1965
..> nobel prize winner], and is undoubtedly
..> an unusual phrase coming from ... a
..> physicist.
..> https://www.google.com/search?q=richard+feynman+quantum+mechanics
..> https://tinyurl.com/Graphic-Famous-Feynman-Quote
..>
..> Brief discussion of Richard Feynman,
..> including his 1965 Nobel Prize
..> https://www.famousscientists.org/richard-feynman/
..>
..> ~~~
..>
..> Despite all of that, I made a claim in the title &
..> here are some videos which attempt to fulfill
..> that task (futilely, for the most part):
..>
..> If You Don't Understand
..> Quantum Physics, Try This!
..> https://youtu.be/Usu9xZfabPM
..>
..> Quantum Physics for 7 Year Olds
..> https://youtu.be/ARWBdfWpDyc
..>
..> Quantum Mechanics for Dummies
..> https://youtu.be/JP9KP-fwFhk
..>
..> Quantum Entanglement Explained
..> - How does it really work?
..> https://youtu.be/unb_yoj1Usk?
..>
..> Quantum Entanglement:
..> 2022 Nobel Prize in Physics
..> https://youtu.be/Sk_0QM_UA4I
..>
..> Seeing the Smallest Thing
..> in the Universe
..> https://youtu.be/6IeeshkVATY
..>
..> Quantum Reality: Space, Time,
..> and Entanglement
..> https://youtu.be/BFrBr8oUVXU
..>
..> \*---~---~---*/


sport / alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys / Re: OT - Quantum Physics Made Simple

1
server_pubkey.txt

rocksolid light 0.9.81
clearnet tor