Rocksolid Light

Welcome to novaBBS (click a section below)

mail  files  register  newsreader  groups  login

Message-ID:  

Nadia Comaneci, simple perfection. -- '76 Olympics


sport / alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys / Re: Well as a Long Time winner and Pats fan

SubjectAuthor
* Well as a Long Time winner and Pats fanDLS S
`* Re: Well as a Long Time winner and Pats fanEddie Grove
 `* Re: Well as a Long Time winner and Pats fanGozon
  `- Re: Well as a Long Time winner and Pats fanwalker

1
Well as a Long Time winner and Pats fan

<4caf97b9-3655-4be5-8bfa-53881a310baen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=4285&group=alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys#4285

  copy link   Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys
X-Received: by 2002:a05:6214:a52:b0:63c:fc34:5bc0 with SMTP id ee18-20020a0562140a5200b0063cfc345bc0mr145023qvb.3.1692046953803;
Mon, 14 Aug 2023 14:02:33 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 2002:a17:902:ca0d:b0:1bb:c9e3:6d59 with SMTP id
w13-20020a170902ca0d00b001bbc9e36d59mr3721747pld.13.1692046953066; Mon, 14
Aug 2023 14:02:33 -0700 (PDT)
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!weretis.net!feeder8.news.weretis.net!proxad.net!feeder1-2.proxad.net!209.85.160.216.MISMATCH!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 14:02:32 -0700 (PDT)
Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=2607:fb91:bda2:9f00:ac39:82f7:4f38:66c1;
posting-account=qrU5hwoAAACGM0_SCLoRhk3QXy8d1rsJ
NNTP-Posting-Host: 2607:fb91:bda2:9f00:ac39:82f7:4f38:66c1
User-Agent: G2/1.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <4caf97b9-3655-4be5-8bfa-53881a310baen@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Well as a Long Time winner and Pats fan
From: dls...@gmail.com (DLS S)
Injection-Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 21:02:33 +0000
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
 by: DLS S - Mon, 14 Aug 2023 21:02 UTC

We certainly sunken to a new low when we sign a washed up 🪳.

The season sure looks like a dud now.

Re: Well as a Long Time winner and Pats fan

<878radfe0d.fsf@hotmail.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=4286&group=alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys#4286

  copy link   Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!usenet.blueworldhosting.com!diablo1.usenet.blueworldhosting.com!peer02.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!fx10.iad.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: eddiegr...@hotmail.com (Eddie Grove)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys
Subject: Re: Well as a Long Time winner and Pats fan
References: <4caf97b9-3655-4be5-8bfa-53881a310baen@googlegroups.com>
Message-ID: <878radfe0d.fsf@hotmail.com>
User-Agent: Gnus/5.13 (Gnus v5.13) Emacs/25.2 (gnu/linux)
Cancel-Lock: sha1:D7JilXZrx9Mk9vIy+Y+E3WXH7LU=
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Lines: 15
X-Complaints-To: https://www.astraweb.com/aup
NNTP-Posting-Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 22:36:03 UTC
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 15:36:02 -0700
X-Received-Bytes: 1205
 by: Eddie Grove - Mon, 14 Aug 2023 22:36 UTC

DLS S <dls437@gmail.com> writes:

> We certainly sunken to a new low when we sign a washed up 🪳.
>
> The season sure looks like a dud now.

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-former-cowboys-rb-ezekiel-elliott-to-sign-1-year-deal-with-new-england-patriots-204440653.html

"The one-year deal can be worth up to $6 million with incentives,
according to ESPN's Adam Schefter. It includes a $3 million base salary
and a $1 million signing bonus."

What a baffling signing.

Coach Belichick is continually hamstrung by GM Belichick.

Re: Well as a Long Time winner and Pats fan

<ucll1i$2di1f$4@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=4287&group=alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys#4287

  copy link   Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys alt.sports.football.pro.phila-eagles alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!paganini.bofh.team!tor-network!not-for-mail
From: goz...@49ers.com (Gozon)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.football.pro.phila-eagles,alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots
Subject: Re: Well as a Long Time winner and Pats fan
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 20:39:15 -0000 (UTC)
Organization: To protect and to server
Message-ID: <ucll1i$2di1f$4@paganini.bofh.team>
References: <4caf97b9-3655-4be5-8bfa-53881a310baen@googlegroups.com> <878radfe0d.fsf@hotmail.com>
Injection-Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 20:39:15 -0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: paganini.bofh.team; logging-data="2541615"; posting-host="PTn8cJe2AO3ef/kXxbpDNA.user.paganini.bofh.team"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@bofh.team"; posting-account="9dIQLXBM7WM9KzA+yjdR4A";
User-Agent: Xnews/2006.08.24
Cancel-Lock: sha256:VJ76O6/VJbEksVLh0q35Njqeoz+lFZ/tS/zJdaUBxwM=
X-Notice: Filtered by postfilter v. 0.9.3
X-TOR-Router: 23.128.248.19
 by: Gozon - Tue, 29 Aug 2023 20:39 UTC

On 14 Aug 2023, Eddie Grove <eddiegrove@hotmail.com> posted some
news:878radfe0d.fsf@hotmail.com:

> DLS S <dls437@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> We certainly sunken to a new low when we sign a washed up 🪳.
>>
>> The season sure looks like a dud now.
>
> https://sports.yahoo.com/report-former-cowboys-rb-ezekiel-elliott-to-si
> gn-1-year-deal-with-new-england-patriots-204440653.html
>
> "The one-year deal can be worth up to $6 million with incentives,
> according to ESPN's Adam Schefter. It includes a $3 million base
> salary and a $1 million signing bonus."
>
> What a baffling signing.
>
> Coach Belichick is continually hamstrung by GM Belichick.

Elliott is there for one reason, to get in the way of rushers and get run
over so a better player can advance the ball.

Re: Well as a Long Time winner and Pats fan

<8792caea9b7777adfd051891b22c5ba8@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=4289&group=alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys#4289

  copy link   Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots alt.sports.football.pro.phila-eagles
From: wal...@football.tx (walker)
References: <4caf97b9-3655-4be5-8bfa-53881a310baen@googlegroups.com>
<878radfe0d.fsf@hotmail.com> <ucll1i$2di1f$4@paganini.bofh.team>
Subject: Re: Well as a Long Time winner and Pats fan
Message-ID: <8792caea9b7777adfd051891b22c5ba8@dizum.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2023 09:57:53 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,
alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots, alt.sports.football.pro.phila-eagles
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!weretis.net!feeder8.news.weretis.net!news.mixmin.net!news2.arglkargh.de!sewer!news.dizum.net!not-for-mail
Organization: dizum.com - The Internet Problem Provider
X-Abuse: abuse@dizum.com
Injection-Info: sewer.dizum.com - 2001::1/128
 by: walker - Mon, 11 Sep 2023 07:57 UTC

Gozon <gozon@49ers.com> wrote in news:ucll1i$2di1f$4@paganini.bofh.team:

> On 14 Aug 2023, Eddie Grove <eddiegrove@hotmail.com> posted some
> news:878radfe0d.fsf@hotmail.com:
>
>> DLS S <dls437@gmail.com> writes:
>>
>>> We certainly sunken to a new low when we sign a washed up 🪳.
>>>
>>> The season sure looks like a dud now.
>>
>> https://sports.yahoo.com/report-former-cowboys-rb-ezekiel-elliott-to-s
>> i gn-1-year-deal-with-new-england-patriots-204440653.html
>>
>> "The one-year deal can be worth up to $6 million with incentives,
>> according to ESPN's Adam Schefter. It includes a $3 million base
>> salary and a $1 million signing bonus."
>>
>> What a baffling signing.
>>
>> Coach Belichick is continually hamstrung by GM Belichick.
>
> Elliott is there for one reason, to get in the way of rushers and get
> run over so a better player can advance the ball.

You mean he's still playing? He seemingly retired that year he got the
big check from the cowpies. Wasn't worth a shit after that.


sport / alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys / Re: Well as a Long Time winner and Pats fan

1
server_pubkey.txt

rocksolid light 0.9.81
clearnet tor