From: ala...@yahoo.com (Allen)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Subject: Nowels:_Run_TMC_trio_will_broadcast_Warriors’_g
ame_Monday_vs._Spurs
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2022 17:52:40 -0800
 by: Allen - Thu, 10 Nov 2022 01:52 UTC

Run TMC trio will broadcast Warriors’ game Monday vs. Spurs
Hall of Famers Tim Hardaway, Mitch Richmond and Chris Mullin will be
3-man booth, with Tom Tolbert as sideline reporter
>Run TMC, from left, Tim Hardaway, Chris Mullin and Mitch Richmond
(John Green/Staff)
By MICHAEL NOWELS | mnowels@bayareanewsgroup.com | Bay Area News Group
PUBLISHED: November 9, 2022 at 1:21 p.m. | UPDATED: November 9, 2022 at
2:24 p.m.
https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2022/11/09/run-tmc-trio-will-broadcast-warriors-game-monday-vs-spurs/

The Warriors’ broadcast crew will look a little different when the team
hosts the Spurs Monday night at Chase Center.

The Run TMC trio of Hall of Famers Tim Hardaway, Mitch Richmond and
Chris Mullin will be the voices on the call for NBC Sports Bay Area,
with Warriors teammate Tom Tolbert as the sideline reporter.

The NBCSBA broadcast of Warriors games usually features Bob Fitzgerald
on play-by-play, Kelenna Azubuike on color commentary and Kerith Burke
reporting from the sidelines.

Hardaway, Richmond and Mullin were the faces of the Warriors for the
1989-90 and 1990-91 seasons, when their fast-paced style led Golden
State to the No. 1 and No. 2 scoring output in the NBA in successive years.

>RELATED ARTICLES
Warriors notebook: Donte DiVincenzo likely to return Friday. Plus,
what happened to the bench celebrations?
Warriors rookie Ryan Rollins misses second half of G League game
after tweaking foot
Kurtenbach: How the Warriors lost their joy (and how they can get it
back)
NBA: Refs missed Klay’s final-second foul on Huerter in Warriors’ win
over Kings
Warriors need Jordan Poole to snap out of early-season funk

Hardaway joined his Run TMC teammates in the Naismith Memorial
Basketball Hall of Fame this summer, being inducted Sept. 10. Mullin
entered Springfield in 2011 and Richmond did in 2014.

The NBCSBA airwaves are not so new for Mullin, who serves as an analyst
on the Warriors’ pre- and post-game shows.

This isn’t the first time the network has switched things up for a
Warriors game: Klay Thompson stepped in as a sideline reporter for a
November 2019 game while rehabbing his ACL tear and later that season,
Steph Curry filled the same role while he was out with a broken hand.

--
Warriors on NBCS
@NBCSWarriors ·Follow

Run TMC is taking over the @warriors broadcast on Monday 🔥
[video]

11:46 AM · Nov 9, 2022
927 Reply Share

--
Michael Nowels | Digital Sports Strategist
Mike covers sports.

Re: Nowels: Run TMC trio will broadcast Warriors’ game Monday vs. Spurs

<jt35ccFsrb9U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=4591&group=alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors#4591

From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Subject: Re:_Nowels:_Run_TMC_trio_will_broadcast_Warriors’
_game_Monday_vs._Spurs
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2022 21:18:40 -0500
 by: Robin Miller - Thu, 10 Nov 2022 02:18 UTC

Allen wrote:
> Run TMC trio will broadcast Warriors’ game Monday vs. Spurs
> Hall of Famers Tim Hardaway, Mitch Richmond and Chris Mullin will be
> 3-man booth, with Tom Tolbert as sideline reporter
> >Run TMC, from left, Tim Hardaway, Chris Mullin and Mitch Richmond
> (John Green/Staff)
> By MICHAEL NOWELS | mnowels@bayareanewsgroup.com | Bay Area News Group
> PUBLISHED: November 9, 2022 at 1:21 p.m. | UPDATED: November 9, 2022 at
> 2:24 p.m.
> https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2022/11/09/run-tmc-trio-will-broadcast-warriors-game-monday-vs-spurs/
>

> The Warriors’ broadcast crew will look a little different when the team
> hosts the Spurs Monday night at Chase Center.
>
> The Run TMC trio of Hall of Famers Tim Hardaway, Mitch Richmond and
> Chris Mullin will be the voices on the call for NBC Sports Bay Area,
> with Warriors teammate Tom Tolbert as the sideline reporter.
>
> The NBCSBA broadcast of Warriors games usually features Bob Fitzgerald
> on play-by-play, Kelenna Azubuike on color commentary and Kerith Burke
> reporting from the sidelines.
>
> Hardaway, Richmond and Mullin were the faces of the Warriors for the
> 1989-90 and 1990-91 seasons, when their fast-paced style led Golden
> State to the No. 1 and No. 2 scoring output in the NBA in successive years.

I think this will be a lot of fun. I will have to watch part of the stream.

--Robin