From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Subject: The Warriors were much better last night against the Knicks
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2022 13:14:43 -0500
Firefox/68.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.14
 by: Robin Miller - Sat, 19 Nov 2022 18:14 UTC

It helped that the Knicks didn't shoot well, but the Warriors were
connected and energized on both offense and defense last night. They
finally looked like themselves. And almost everyone in the Warriors'
rotation had good games, other than Poole.

I do wonder if his psyche has been damages by Green's punch--and by the
fact that the organization seemed to side with Green by not suspending
him. While Kerr said that Poole had to be satisfied with the team's
response to the incident, the Warriors could have--and in my view should
have--acted proactively by suspending Green for at least a week.

--Robin